Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL $50 Amazon Gift cards  (Read 1589 times)
amazongift50 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:32:10 PM

Hello guys, i'm searching someone who can buy my amazon $50 gift cards regularly per week. absolutely white history (recieveing revard from affiliate program). I'm ready to drop price for $40 per one card and show gift code first for trusted user. Cards with no expiration date and without reference to the region.

Never worked before with bitcoin but if you'll help me i could deal with it. I just need no less than $40 net to my epayments.com wallet.

Thanks a lot.
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:23:00 AM

1. Move this to digital goods because it is evident that the gift cards that you are selling are all virtual and not physical.

2. Where did you get these? Just saying that I got it from an affiliate program doesn't prove anything. I could say that too, a scammer can say that and sell you a carded GC. Can you show proof that it is indeed actually obtained this way instead of fraudulent methods?

3. Why not use purse.io for cashing these out? Sometimes you'll even get better than 80% for your gift card balance by buying goods someone else wants.

4. If you need help with setting up a bitcoin wallet, PM me. Don't use any third party hosted wallets because they are insecure and can go scam quick.
amazongift50 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

1. Move this to digital goods because it is evident that the gift cards that you are selling are all virtual and not physical.

2. Where did you get these? Just saying that I got it from an affiliate program doesn't prove anything. I could say that too, a scammer can say that and sell you a carded GC. Can you show proof that it is indeed actually obtained this way instead of fraudulent methods?

3. Why not use purse.io for cashing these out? Sometimes you'll even get better than 80% for your gift card balance by buying goods someone else wants.

4. If you need help with setting up a bitcoin wallet, PM me. Don't use any third party hosted wallets because they are insecure and can go scam quick.

1. Ok, I'm sorry for the carelessness
2. I can't say exactly where, because it is like to show hot niche to earn money. anyone who knows a bit of making sites and seo will be able to do the same. But I understand the buyer risks and can show gift code first or can use paypal or escrow for the first transactions. And you can wait few days to make sure that card is ok.

3. thanks for really useful tip, never heard about this service, I will try
4. Thank you again for help. Really appreciate it.
Plasta

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:18:34 PM

Go ahead and PM me where I can contact you.
I am interested in purchasing these gift cards from you.
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

If I had a $1 for each time someone came to bitcointalk to sell their Amazon GCs they claimed came from "affiliate rewards", I would be a rich man..lol
amazongift50 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:36:48 PM

If I had a $1 for each time someone came to bitcointalk to sell their Amazon GCs they claimed came from "affiliate rewards", I would be a rich man..lol

this is the biggest problem, nobody want to believe) I went to many forums before coming here and register bitcoin wallet (still haven't figured out how to use it). few users already wrote me but nobody causes trust, i like your account and if you want to buy a card I can go first to prove and to get a good review from you.

amazongift50 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

Thanks a lot. Actively using this service now. But got a bit problems with their limits.
If anyone knows any similar trusted services (not necessarily with bitcoins), I would be grateful for a hint.

VeniVidiV

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:33:12 PM

Use you amazon gift cards to buy amazon coins...   many people on localbitcoins and paxful will buy amazon coins for BTC

they also buy gift cards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: