Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shortest Wait Time to Set Up Exchange Account  (Read 236 times)
CoinBus (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

Does anyone know of an exchange that will approve a new account in a timely manner? I've been waiting over three weeks for poloniex and bittrex to approve my documentation. I realize demand is huge and I'm as patient as an old trader can be, but I'd like to move faster.

I have a coinbase account that's linked to a credit card for instant purchase and that service no longer works. The bank account link does, but the delay is over a week. We all know customer support is nonexistent, so I have to find an alternative.

Thanks one and all. I'm glad to have found this forum.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:33:32 AM

usa and not banned state? gemini
CoinBus (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:19:13 AM

Yes, I'm in the USA and my state is not banned. I'm well aware of FATCA and the problems US citizens face doing business outside the country.
I'm looking for an exchange that has procedures and staff in place to process new accounts in less  than the three weeks I've been waiting for poloniex and bittrex.

Again, thanks one and all for any suggestions.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:24:29 AM

Please move this thread to the exchanges subforum(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0), this section is for currency exchanges only(like actual trades). You can do so by clicking the move topic button at the bottom left corner of the page.

Does anyone know of an exchange that will approve a new account in a timely manner? I've been waiting over three weeks for poloniex and bittrex to approve my documentation. I realize demand is huge and I'm as patient as an old trader can be, but I'd like to move faster.

I have a coinbase account that's linked to a credit card for instant purchase and that service no longer works. The bank account link does, but the delay is over a week. We all know customer support is nonexistent, so I have to find an alternative.

Thanks one and all. I'm glad to have found this forum.

My advice to you, do not use any of the actual exchanges. If you do there is a high likelihood that something will go wrong. You could try circle, although their verification time is quite average. I suggest you just use Localbitcoins, the rates aren't that bad compared to the exchanges anyways, you have multiple payment options(cash deposit, bank transfer etc.), you're protected by their escrow, you don't pay any fees on your end, and most importantly, you do not need any verification. Sign up is easy as hell, less than 1 minute and you're ready to go.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: