Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need bitcoin supported VCC  (Read 219 times)
romeorickl64 (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:57:42 AM

I am looking for a trusted VCC provider where i can fund my account using bitcoin. I want to purchase some service from online where i was instructed for a card payment only.
So if anyone can recommend me a trusted source, i'll be thankful to him.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:08:49 AM

You have a good chance to get your bitcoin supported vcc at coins.ph.
Register an account and then upload your identity proof. As soon as your account gets verified,  you will be given a card with full details having  preloaded with $1 of btc. No monthly fees are set for your card.So, enjoy it

romeorickl64 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:14:59 AM

Register an account and then upload your identity proof. As soon as your account gets verified,  you will be given a card with full details having  preloaded with $1 of btc. No monthly fees are set for your card.So, enjoy it

I forgot to mentioned that i need this service within today 17th June. AFIK, this identity verification procedure is not instant or within 24 hours. So i am looking for a instant service. I need to purchase a domain.

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

I forgot to mentioned that i need this service within today 17th June. AFIK, this identity verification procedure is not instant or within 24 hours. So i am looking for a instant service. I need to purchase a domain.

You could use uquid or spectrocoin virtual debit cards. They offer no verification instant card service but with certain limits.

UQuid : www.uquid.com/uquid-card
Spectrocoin : www.spectrocoin.com

romeorickl64 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:31:20 AM

You could use uquid or spectrocoin virtual debit cards. They offer no verification instant card service but with certain limits.

UQuid : www.uquid.com/uquid-card
Spectrocoin : www.spectrocoin.com

Thank you for your quick help sir. I'll try this both site right away. Hope this can be helpful and no further verification will be required. Some members pmed me and they want to help me for purchasing the domain. so i think i found a solution (discussion still continue)

so i am leaving this thread open for next 1 hour and then i'll lock it.

Thank you mates who helped me with some valuable information.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: