Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about TenX ICO ?  (Read 1779 times)
xtyling (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

Hi guys,

So this month we had and will have more ICOs coming. So what are your views about TenX ICO strutucre ?
Connecting all blockchains together etc.. but isnt there any other projects already doing this ? Tokencard ? Cosmos ?
Then why should someone invest in TenX ? Any views ?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:33:22 AM

Hi guys,

So this month we had and will have more ICOs coming. So what are your views about TenX ICO strutucre ?
Connecting all blockchains together etc.. but isnt there any other projects already doing this ? Tokencard ? Cosmos ?

What is TenX i have never heard of it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

As for me, TenX is a good project and i will buy some tokens, the main reasons are:
1) Compared to Tokencard and Monaco, TenX are the only ones with a already WORKING product.
2) the funds will be secured in multisig escrow account and three keys will be kept by three individuals;
3) this project is backed by highly experienced advisors such as Vitalik Buterin, creator of the Ethereum Foundation.
AlmostThere

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

Difference from OmiseGo? They even have ICO few days from each other.
De Selby

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:10:31 PM

It looks an awful lot like Tokencard and Monaco, but who cares? What I worry about
is not being able to get into the ICO. I just want to get my hands on some tokens and flip it for a quick profit.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

Damn, is it confirmed that Vitalik is backing it up?
De Selby

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:33:23 PM

He's an advisor to Omise Go and some other weirdly named ICO (Kyber?), but that's it. People have just been using his name without permission.

At least that's what Vitalik said on Twitter. With this, I don't mean to imply that TenX is a scam, I'm simply stating the facts, namely that Vitalik has not officially endorsed the project, something he has done with Omise Go.
da10ge

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

not yet ,but Vitalik's good friend ,this man  also a creator of the Ethereum Foundation back it up ..
so i think tenx worth to invest
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

Hi guys,

Same I've never heard about this coin , can OP thier Ann so we can visit and read the white paper if it's the same with token card I don't see any reason why I will invest in it.
da10ge

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

Hi guys,

Same I've never heard about this coin , can OP thier Ann so we can visit and read the white paper if it's the same with token card I don't see any reason why I will invest in it.

ICO end in 30min ...you can't invest in it now ... Grin
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:02:35 PM

Hi guys,

Does Tokencard have working product?
TenX has and you should be able to order a TenX card after the ICO is over. At least thats what I understood.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:44:51 PM

TenX is very good service. I have been reading about it since I have enrolled into its sign campaign. They do have working product before there ICO launch. The TenX card is offering transfer of your money which is in the form of bitcoin straight from the blockchain to end user. It means you don't have to worry about encasing your bitcoin from crypto form to real cash and then using it for day to day use. It's been made very very close to ordinary bank debit card. So, if this TenX entity is having such amazing feature then I wouldn't it have an ICO which will break even soon enough it launches itself. I believe it that the potential for TenX is pretty amazing and I would motivate to enroll in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wawaTwice

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

If I had to choose among Monaco, TenX, TokenCard, I might choose TenX. The reasons are:

- TenX was created in 2015 (OneBit) and developed their product before running an ICO, that means that at the end of the day they have already a "working product".
- They have already successfully raised 100K ETH within 36 hours during their pre-sale.
- They made a kind of AMA last week where they thoroughly answered questions.
- They have worked with MasterCard and, since a few months with Visa
- I don't like this argument but Vitalik is an advisor (Vitalik can back up shitty project like primalbase IMHO). See this link: hxxp://fenbushi.vc/index_en.html

There are lots of cons and lots of questions that might need to be answered ofc. Also, the dev team seems a bit small (Fortunately they already worked on their product
and want to hire more dev by the end of the year. With already 100K ETH raised I think it won't be a problem). The Android app is already developed (but not released yet)
and the iPhone app should be released in August if I remember correctly. Also, the cards should be available soon after the ICO.

All in all, I think TenX will easily lead this "Credit card thing field". Maybe I will take part in their ICO.
inimitable777

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:08:34 PM

Read their whitepaper, looks pretty good, at least they already can show some product.
definitely will invest in TenX
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

I think, TenX ICO for a long perspective very good ICO and now I would have gladly accepted to participate.
chikora

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:33:41 PM

They have already raised a lot of money. I think it will be harder to get a decent price increase, but as a service it looks good.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:56:43 PM

ICO TenX started right now https://tokensale.tenx.tech

Warning, this is a fake website. The real tokensale is closed
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:13:59 PM

Hi guys,

They claimed to have a lot of funds already form private investors, its something I don't see to be true but whatever they have in mind is something suspicious. I have comment on their thread few days ago but were not able to visit again. I'm more of a support of monaco visa card than tenx Smiley
secusuch

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:11:58 AM

still interesting to see how , despite initial skepticism of the cryptocommunity, TenX managed to "overperform" on their ICO...The caption on their website even read "do not send more funds, the goal is reached"
MikieRay

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:26:16 AM

Are TenX tokens available already on any exchange?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: