Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Mining- cloud mining -%3 discount promotion on every purchase  (Read 892 times)
okan1964 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:18:23 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 09:14:53 AM by okan1964

Hi guys;

if you want to long term investment in BITCOIN and/or ALTCOINS , then you have to buy hash power directly from the mining companies which is called "hash power contract".

The best ever company in this field Genesis Mining , their biggest farm in the ICELAND and use GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, therefore electric costs are much lower than other companies in this field..

There are Bitcoin, ether and altcoins contracts at the moment and gives you different plans for the future.. Please be note that at 2020, before btc reward going down the half, you have to make your action.

You can also attend affiliate program like me, and get bonus from 2.5 % on every your offer and upgrade bonus % 3 , % 4.... etc.. easily upto 8 grade..

So, if you are new in the bitcoin market or you still try your asic hardware in your home, then please have a look the Genesis mining website and contract plans.

You can use my % 3 discount code everytime you purchase a new plan, because i am registered member in there and my code is valid forever.

genesis mining web site:   https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/889405

my discount code : hL7jEe

happy mining !
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:29:56 AM

Hi guys;

if you want to long term investment in BITCOIN and/or ALTCOINS , then you have to buy hash power directly from the mining companies which is called "hash power contract".

The best ever company in this field Genesis Mining , their biggest farm in the ICELAND and use GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, therefore electric costs are much lower than other companies in this field..

There are Bitcoin, ether and altcoins contracts at the moment and gives you different plans for the future.. Please be note that at 2020, before btc reward going down the half, you have to make your action.

You can also attend affiliate program like me, and get bonus from 2.5 % on every your offer and upgrade bonus % 3 , % 4.... etc.. easily upto 8 grade..

So, if you are new in the bitcoin market or you still try your asic hardware in your home, then please have a look the Genesis mining website and contract plans.

You can use my % 3 discount code everytime you purchase a new plan, because i am registered member in there and my code is valid forever.

genesis mining web site:   https://www.genesis-mining.com

my discount code : hL7jEe

happy mining !

Until now I have no interest in cloud mining. Maybe there are still many people who pay attention to you, but not for me. I have been very disappointed because it felt the most unwelcome things many people. Cloud mining makes me lose a lot of bitcoin in the absence of satisfactory results.
okan1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:38:33 AM

Hi, gilangIDR,

you wrote : i have no interest cloud minig until now at the beginning of your sentence and at the end , you mentioned "it makes me lose a lot of bitcoins"   Wink

This genesis minig cloud mining program , for a long time period basis at least one year . Only the people who have a patience ,will win , if they collect their earnings.

regards.
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

Genesis mining is definitely a legit company, it's been around for years now. But it takes awhile to get a ROI on your initial investment.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 12:47:25 PM

Genesis mining is definitely a legit company, it's been around for years now. But it takes awhile to get a ROI on your initial investment.

So you got any proof to back that statement up?

I've seen a lot of people advertising genesis mining, just because of their sexy referal bonus. This referal bonus basically gives them so much, that they would pray to Genesis mining, like it's a god.
It's getting a problem in my opinion, because Genesis mining is obviously not profitable for anyone who isn't refering people to it.

Then an enthusiast noob says: "I made money from it! I bought contract for $18.70 in August 2016 and I got like $30 from it now!"
Yeah, because the bitcoin price quintupled... If you bought $18.70 worth of BTC back then, it would've been worth $93.50, which is way more!

Genesis mining is rarely anything near profitable... I'm personally very much against the advertisement of such cloud mining schemes, as those advertisers who want to make some money off their referals, are basically misleading people into losing their money at genesis..

Anyone who I have seen "Proving" that genesis-mining is profitable, was always easy to counter. The fast rise in Bitcoin's price also caused a lot of people to think genesis-mining is profitable, whilst it's really not.

ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

I would be wary of cloud mining. The business model doesn't make much sense. You are better off simply investing in bitcoin rather than investing in mining... or if you are going to mine, use your own equipment. Why pay a middleman for cloud mining?

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

Hi, gilangIDR,

you wrote : i have no interest cloud minig until now at the beginning of your sentence and at the end , you mentioned "it makes me lose a lot of bitcoins"   Wink

This genesis minig cloud mining program , for a long time period basis at least one year . Only the people who have a patience ,will win , if they collect their earnings.

regards.

It has been a long time since I used cloud mining. I mean, I used cloud mining service early on when I knew bitcoin. But only when that and up to now I do not use cloud mining services anymore .. I'm not interested in the various promos offered cloud mining services.
okan1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

Hi Guys;

I think some of you donot like mining idea in general and then make the genesis criminal! Genesis now in the market over 3 years and with over 500, 000 customers . There mining fields and offers best plans in the sector..

Their plan, not work for the people who wants to be a millionere in a day or week.. Think that , you invest some money and buy a 2 years contract (best profitable in ether and altcoins) and
todays ratio's you have to cover your money back in 4-8 eight months, depends on the market prices stays same as today's. If the prices going higher, then you cover in more short time..

let's say, everything went very bad, you also lose your money in the exchange platforms too. But please sure that genesis pay you not in dollars, they pay in bitcoins or altcoins which you choose .

So, ater 8 month's (worst scenario) when you cover your own money back, you still have 16 month's more to earn bitcoins on daily basis..  You say 1 year cover time, than the next year your
all gains are your prifit in bitcoins, if you donot spend.

So, this is long term plan, who doesnot want to his money at a risk..

On the other hand, technology changes every day, and genesis follow the best equipment technology for being a major actor in this area..

% 3 discount for new customers: this is not a big event! this only make a small motivation to us , for to find new customers and nobody says here, today put 100 dollar, tomorrow multiples *3

this is not a scam or ponzy scheme, this is actual plan , who wants to get a fair profit ratio at the 2 two years end.  But if you spend your coin, then blame no one!

the plan works , if you only collect and hold the coins in your hand.  Please remember 2009-2010 and now where we are? 1000 bitcoin gets only 1 pizza in that times!

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:40:59 PM

Cloudmining in the first place for me is not a good investment capital for us to ear bitcoin. Actually there are lot of opportunities out there that can give us profit without a hassle and that can only be found on bitcoin.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:13:55 AM

If you have a lot of patience in your investment then I can say that it is worth it to invest in cloud mining and genesis mining is one of the popular and strongest cloud mining companies that offers legit service and there is a lot of people talking about genesis mining as their investment because of their great service and profitable investment because their contract is up to 2 years which is enough for me to double your money.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:16:11 AM

Hi Guys;

I think some of you donot like mining idea in general and then make the genesis criminal! Genesis now in the market over 3 years and with over 500, 000 customers . There mining fields and offers best plans in the sector..

Their plan, not work for the people who wants to be a millionere in a day or week.. Think that , you invest some money and buy a 2 years contract (best profitable in ether and altcoins) and
todays ratio's you have to cover your money back in 4-8 eight months, depends on the market prices stays same as today's. If the prices going higher, then you cover in more short time..

let's say, everything went very bad, you also lose your money in the exchange platforms too. But please sure that genesis pay you not in dollars, they pay in bitcoins or altcoins which you choose .

So, ater 8 month's (worst scenario) when you cover your own money back, you still have 16 month's more to earn bitcoins on daily basis..  You say 1 year cover time, than the next year your
all gains are your prifit in bitcoins, if you donot spend.

So, this is long term plan, who doesnot want to his money at a risk..

On the other hand, technology changes every day, and genesis follow the best equipment technology for being a major actor in this area..

% 3 discount for new customers: this is not a big event! this only make a small motivation to us , for to find new customers and nobody says here, today put 100 dollar, tomorrow multiples *3

this is not a scam or ponzy scheme, this is actual plan , who wants to get a fair profit ratio at the 2 two years end.  But if you spend your coin, then blame no one!

the plan works , if you only collect and hold the coins in your hand.  Please remember 2009-2010 and now where we are? 1000 bitcoin gets only 1 pizza in that times!

Ahh, come on, this is the worse investment for Bitcoins and Ethereum.

You say it depends the market price of the currencies, because people only can make profit from this if the BTC and ETH price skyrocket while the investment is working. You never recover the same amount of coins you invested, that is worthless.

Seems you know about it, so it's much better to just hold the coins than give to Genesis Mining, correct?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:22:23 AM

I use genesis mining too for long time before. I can say yes its profit. But if you already investing for long time before. Basically i already received my 100% deposit and now already wait for profit. But for today, the profit isnt really big than before except you can do invest4invest strat, that will help some little profit. But everything is depend on their choice. If he interesting on cloud mining just do that.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
okan1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:58:49 AM

Hi guys again;

I think some o fthem well know the the logic of mining coins, and some of you are not !

The difficulty increases every day, because of new players come to the market and add some more hash power to the entire system.. So there is only one big cake on the table, the pieces are going down , when the players come in. Therefore  when we look for the mined coins, sometimes we will see the mined coins decrease , but sometimes when big movements of hash power between to coins (like from bitcoin to ether or litecoin etc) then the difficult rate is going down and you again earn much more coins. The syatem balance itself , but it is sure that, decreases casn be seen .

On the other hand, why the coin prices increase too much for especially, there are too many reasons , which you already know that. The market gains steam , with the big players. Not in the mining area itself, alsa exchange opportinitues increase every day and some countries start to arrange regulations on the digital market for to make it legal.

So, what is genesis mining offer: you rent a hashpower with a contract for a period. (i prefer 2 year contracts ) . Maybe most of you are young and want to double your coins in a short period
işn the exchange markets. Since i was in the stock exchange in the last 30 years , sometimes i loose a lot of money and sometimes i win huge money. This is also not predictible for a long time basis. Somebody says in 2030 1 bitcoin will be hit : 500, 000 usd . Do you believe or not? Wht will be the reasons , people say this very unbelieveble price target?

From my point of view: i try to explain this genesis 2 year contract options , what will be the benefit. First, you earn directly coins not in us dollars , and the plan is simple: keep them for a
while, , suggest until 2020. (in july 2020, bitcoin reward was split again to half, and then the earnings will to be down to half)

for today: i have 100 dolar in my bank account and bank gives me % 3 (maximum) and at the end of 2 year period it will be 106 usd!

So, i am not eager as you, and decide to buy these contracts. Most people very optimistic, i agreee with you guys, tells too much profit , but since i am a pessimistic person, i made this

calculation for myself:

first of all, i coludnot buy and sell with fair prices (market prices) bitcoin in my country. There 300 usd difference buy-sell price in here on 1 bitcoin trade..

i bought 2 year etherium contract and made my worst calculations (today 1 ether:350 usd around) on it. i take 1 ether price  = 100 usd for the next 2 years !

i use different algorithyms on the daily mining difficultness and use a formula every day earnings less than than the prior day ( today i earned 1, tomorrow 0.98, next day 0.,96) not this simple, i use complex formulas for the next two years and worst scenario.

the result: ether price will be 100 usd for the next 2 years , and i cover my invest in 9 to 11 months, let's make it worse 1 year. (if the ether prices will be on average over 100 usd in the next year, i cover much more earlier)

So, the first year, i expect only cover my investment and keep the all ether i earned. The second year i expect %70 profit (worst of worst scenario)

at the end of the two year: i will have 170 usd, which is much much more than the bank gives 106 usd in return!

So, if you are patient for one year, you wil make good profit in the second year. But if you want to earn much much more in exchange markets , good luck to you! it is of course possible..

Again, this plan needs patience, for whom not to play gamble . It has of course some risks, but to not to much like exchange. You always add new coins daily to your portfolio.

i hope i can explain, why i choose this plan for myself.. At least if you want to make your own research please look at the genesis website and asks your questions to the customer service.

here is the address and % 3 discount code again on your every purchases :

https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/889405

discount % 3 code:  :   hL7jEe

regards.

Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 11:52:20 AM

Hi guys again;

I think some o fthem well know the the logic of mining coins, and some of you are not !

The difficulty increases every day, because of new players come to the market and add some more hash power to the entire system.. So there is only one big cake on the table, the pieces are going down , when the players come in. Therefore  when we look for the mined coins, sometimes we will see the mined coins decrease , but sometimes when big movements of hash power between to coins (like from bitcoin to ether or litecoin etc) then the difficult rate is going down and you again earn much more coins. The syatem balance itself , but it is sure that, decreases casn be seen .

On the other hand, why the coin prices increase too much for especially, there are too many reasons , which you already know that. The market gains steam , with the big players. Not in the mining area itself, alsa exchange opportinitues increase every day and some countries start to arrange regulations on the digital market for to make it legal.

So, what is genesis mining offer: you rent a hashpower with a contract for a period. (i prefer 2 year contracts ) . Maybe most of you are young and want to double your coins in a short period
işn the exchange markets. Since i was in the stock exchange in the last 30 years , sometimes i loose a lot of money and sometimes i win huge money. This is also not predictible for a long time basis. Somebody says in 2030 1 bitcoin will be hit : 500, 000 usd . Do you believe or not? Wht will be the reasons , people say this very unbelieveble price target?

From my point of view: i try to explain this genesis 2 year contract options , what will be the benefit. First, you earn directly coins not in us dollars , and the plan is simple: keep them for a
while, , suggest until 2020. (in july 2020, bitcoin reward was split again to half, and then the earnings will to be down to half)

for today: i have 100 dolar in my bank account and bank gives me % 3 (maximum) and at the end of 2 year period it will be 106 usd!

So, i am not eager as you, and decide to buy these contracts. Most people very optimistic, i agreee with you guys, tells too much profit , but since i am a pessimistic person, i made this

calculation for myself:

first of all, i coludnot buy and sell with fair prices (market prices) bitcoin in my country. There 300 usd difference buy-sell price in here on 1 bitcoin trade..

i bought 2 year etherium contract and made my worst calculations (today 1 ether:350 usd around) on it. i take 1 ether price  = 100 usd for the next 2 years !

i use different algorithyms on the daily mining difficultness and use a formula every day earnings less than than the prior day ( today i earned 1, tomorrow 0.98, next day 0.,96) not this simple, i use complex formulas for the next two years and worst scenario.

the result: ether price will be 100 usd for the next 2 years , and i cover my invest in 9 to 11 months, let's make it worse 1 year. (if the ether prices will be on average over 100 usd in the next year, i cover much more earlier)

So, the first year, i expect only cover my investment and keep the all ether i earned. The second year i expect %70 profit (worst of worst scenario)

at the end of the two year: i will have 170 usd, which is much much more than the bank gives 106 usd in return!

So, if you are patient for one year, you wil make good profit in the second year. But if you want to earn much much more in exchange markets , good luck to you! it is of course possible..

Again, this plan needs patience, for whom not to play gamble . It has of course some risks, but to not to much like exchange. You always add new coins daily to your portfolio.

i hope i can explain, why i choose this plan for myself.. At least if you want to make your own research please look at the genesis website and asks your questions to the customer service.

regards.

Please provide me the spot you got that nonsense calculation from?

It's not an opinion, but rather a FACT that it's not worth it to go cloudmining. Gave you negative feedback and I hope others who are actually in the default trust will do the same.

Multiple people are now advertising this scam, simply because they want to make money themselves and don't care about what happens to their referals... And that's really not a good thing.

Regards,
Trump

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Its not a good idea right now to invest in cloud mining like you said the difficulty is increase every day so cloud mining is not really profitable and i think other people are afraid of cloud mining because most of the cloud mining site are turn to scam after getting a large number of investors.
So for now i think its impossible to see other people to invest in cloud mining except for newbies.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:51:03 PM

OP, you promote a cloud mining service which is known to NOT PROFITABLE at all. There has never been a single person who s able to provide any verifiviable proof about reaching ROI with Genesis Minin. Op knows this and still chooses to promote it only to be able to get some referral fees.

WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU OP? YOU INTENTIONALLY SELL shit to Bitcoin community in order for you to profit. I hope you lose every single BTC you ve earned from promoting that shitty service, shame on you!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 08:59:01 PM

OP, you promote a cloud mining service which is known to NOT PROFITABLE at all. There has never been a single person who s able to provide any verifiviable proof about reaching ROI with Genesis Minin. Op knows this and still chooses to promote it only to be able to get some referral fees.

WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU OP? YOU INTENTIONALLY SELL shit to Bitcoin community in order for you to profit. I hope you lose every single BTC you ve earned from promoting that shitty service, shame on you!
I completely agree with you! These referal link advertisers are getting more stubborn and annoying everyday!

If you also want these nonsense referal link advertisements of scams to stop, please give any such advertiser negative feedback. I hope some default trust people join in and teach these guys reality  Kiss

Regards,
Trump

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:48:30 PM

Hi guys again;

calculation for myself:

regards.

Bla, bla, bla... Everyone here knows the logic of the coins mineration, but only you think it's a good business.

What ETH package have you boughten? Small, medium, large or custom plan, if so, how much $$ invested?

You talk too much to obfuscate the fact you won't receive the same ETH amount after two years proportional to the amount of USD you could use to buy ETH today.

Let's say, with $1000 you can buy 3 ETH today, but instead of buying it, you invested in Genesis Mining, so after two years you will have 2.5 ETH pricing $1500 total. You can say, "I made profit", yes, because the ETH price increased, but if you had held the 3 ETH, you would have $1800 profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:34:00 AM

If they would allow 2 years contracts and the ability to switch what I mine, under reasonable fees, that would be a different product.

But no, it s all about profits for them and nothing for their users. I really cant understand how they have survived this long.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:22:37 PM

I really cant understand how they have survived this long.
Through their referral program.  As crazy as it seems, some people are investing through it.

Looking at a referral program for a company my first instinct is to think "so they're giving away >5% of the initial deposit to the referrer - that means that their profit margin must be >5%".  When you find out that Genesis Mining try their best to hide what profits they actually take and how they handle them, you realise that Genesis Mining is pure trash and that it doesn't bring profit to anyone but themselves.

Their main strategy is to pull in people who use mining calculators to mislead them into thinking they can get high profits.  They add altcoins which just soared very dramatically in value, then they try to market themselves as a stable investment until the difficulty finally catches up with the price and all the people who invested in mining that altcoin suffer horribly.

Quote from: okan1964

Misleading people with oversimplified calculations I see.

You're seriously the scum of this forum.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: