Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlockCAT - Visual Smart Contract Designer || Beta just launched! 🚀  (Read 52816 times)
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:50:36 AM

Was there an update???  The price just skyrocketed  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

Just people noticing BlockCAT finally Tongue
Volume is climbing a little.

Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

You call this a skyrocket already? wait till it hits 2 figures.

ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:31:23 AM

Just people noticing BlockCAT finally Tongue
Volume is climbing a little.

it's getting harder to be noticed among these mch tokens. but with the solid product it's not impossible.
wixord

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

why the price spike ? any good news from dev ? its almost $2
holdem

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:56 PM

Buy these kitties while their so cheap, double digits on the way!!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nymphelav

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:17:57 AM

So true. I recently stumbled upon this project and I did my own research and everything checks out. Glad to now be part of this community and I'm excided to see where things go from here. Can't wait for the beta!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wixord

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

So true. I recently stumbled upon this project and I did my own research and everything checks out. Glad to now be part of this community and I'm excided to see where things go from here. Can't wait for the beta!

just do more research and diggin , this token is very undervalued at the moment  , it's all over youtube

I wouldn't surprise if we see double digit on this token, also this project is about to release some kind of beta platform anytime soon , maybe end of december or jan 2018

wixord

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

What's going on with this thing?  Still above ICO but trending down hard.  Is it just the lack of a centralized exchanged?
I would like to invest in this token. Can anyone please remind me the ICO price for this token?

I think ICO price is around $0.85
Relax941

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:30:39 PM

Yeah, but I see double digits by 1Q or 2Q of 2018 Grin
ben_btctalk

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:41 PM

Yeah, but I see double digits by 1Q or 2Q of 2018 Grin

Hope we'll see it. I'm still holding most of the token that I got from the ICO. With some major updates, why not Grin
veso86

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:16:36 AM

The wait is over guys! BlockCat Beta officially is here and ready for testing!

https://medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-december-13th-318a89288cb3
muroz

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:42:45 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 10:39:51 AM by muroz

BlockCAT dropped to 0.00007039 BTC.
Are we going under?
Why we dropped so bad?
There is a lot of expectation on the BlockCat.
It is cheap;
It has max supply only 9,200,151 is CAT, circulating supply is 7,360,121 CAT, rested is 1,840,000 CAT. I mean there is no emission risk. Market cap is around 10 million dolar.
Dev.Team is working hard. 2018 and 2019 will be bright. I believe the product will be good. And Beta will be come very soon.
Maybe Bitcoin, Ethereum may rise 1x2x3 multiple. But BlockCat rising capasity may be 10x20x30.
Why does drop Blockcat price, why they sell, I don't understand indeed.

muroz

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:48:46 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:06:44 AM by muroz

The wait is over guys! BlockCat Beta officially is here and ready for testing!

https://medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-december-13th-318a89288cb3

I liked very much. It is very fast and useful.
Very good job.
Congrats to dev.team and the other guys.
I believe Blockcat explode soon.
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:50:08 AM

Good job! The Beta is really nice! Everything works fast, super easy to understand. I really like it! I'm almost want to set-up my own token now haha !

got2be

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:19:28 AM

Good job! The Beta is really nice! Everything works fast, super easy to understand. I really like it! I'm almost want to set-up my own token now haha !

That's the thing! Once people start to discover / realize how easy you can deploy smart contracts many more ICO's will pop up. I guess for the next 2 years there will be a min. x5-7 (# of coins, tokens etc.)  that we currently have on CMC. Respectively, BlockCat will be a major if not the main facilitator here (depending on the final product release date). Important is to be ahead of etherparty and other competitors.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:46:26 AM

Update: BlockCAT v171214 Changelog

muroz

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

I think cryptoworld and our investors didn't like the Beta. Everybody sells the BlockCat.

According to me, Devs must do any other thing except smart contracts.

For example, they try to do national crypto money the BlockCat.

If Every Canadian citizen buy one BlockCat, it is being 35.000.000 BlockCat 35.000.000/7.360.121= 4,75 USD. I am very serious. Dev team give up smart contracts subject.

BlockCat must be national cryptomoney of Canada.
ben_btctalk

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

I took a quick look, couln't check deeply but looking so good. Could be really huge if they can handle it.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:13 PM

BlockCAT Official Links

BlockCAT lets anyone create, manage, and deploy smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain with just a few clicks. No programming required.

Token Sale Has Started - Buy your CAT now!

Starting Block: Ethereum Block 4027470
Sale Date and Time: 20:00 UTC on July 15th, 2017
Sale Duration: 30 days, or until the hard cap is reached
Exchange Rate:
330 CAT to 1 ETH (first 24 hours)
315 CAT to 1 ETH (subsequent 48 hours)
300 CAT to 1 ETH (rest of the sale)

Read more about our sale in this Medium post!

Visual Demo | Launch Video

Applications
While far from an exhaustive list, the following examples provide some insight into the general idea and class of applications that BlockCAT targets.

Safe Remote Purchases and Escrows
If you wish to buy from a stranger online, you are required to trust that stranger honors their agreement in sending the goods. Similarly, the seller must trust the buyer is honest about receiving the goods. With smart contracts, the system becomes trustless as both parties must uphold their agreement to receive the goods or funds. With BlockCAT, anybody can set up these contracts on a per-use-basis without needing to write a single line of code, opening up the world of trustless online purchasing and other forms of escrows without the need for centralized systems.

Tamper Resistant Polls and Voting
Traditional online polling systems have weak trust and are vulnerable to attack due to their centralized nature. Polls as smart contracts can provide strong and transparent voting systems that operate completely autonomously. Decentralizing the entire process guarantees that miscounts of ballots are impossible. Additionally, the immutable and open nature of the blockchain means that anybody can audit the process and verify the results independently. BlockCAT ensures that this process is painless to setup and eliminates the need to manually program each poll, transforming the lengthy and tedious process into just a few clicks on our platform.

Auctions
Online auctions are vulnerable to many methods of user manipulation. Both bidders and sellers can fail to uphold their promise to pay or deliver goods once the auction has ended. Malicious users or bots can place fictitious bids to artificially inflate prices, and throw the bidding process into disarray. Centralized auction services can fail to resolve user conflicts and freeze funds for large amounts of time. BlockCAT will prevent these problems through decentralized smart contracts, ensuring all parties involved must conduct the auction in a fair and transparent way.

Proof of Existence
Typically, in order to certify ownership or existence of an item or idea, a centralized party must serve as an authoritative source of truth that others must trust. Using smart contracts, this ownership data can be written permanently into the blockchain, where it remains extremely resistant to malicious change or accidental data loss. BlockCAT makes it easy for anyone to perform proof of existence, by providing externally verifiable procedures for anybody to confirm the block-chain data is valid.

Crowdfunding
Platforms such as Kickstarter or IndieGoGo are popular places to provide the initial funds for large scale projects. However, the project creators have little to no accountability to actually create and deliver their proposed project. BlockCAT will provide smart contract based crowdfunding that guarantee accountability on the creators. This additional trust throughout the whole crowdfunding system will therefore encourage more money to be invested into projects. Additionally, BlockCAT will provide payment platform integrations so funders not holding digital currencies can effortlessly contribute.

Prediction Market Integration
Prediction markets, such as Augur and Gnosis provide an easy way to access external information not typically available to smart contracts, such as the results of elections. BlockCAT can leverage this information to provide simple ways of automating transactions that occur according to the results of this information.

Roadmap - Image
These are the milestones in the development of BlockCAT.

Core Platform: User-Deployed Smart Contracts
Release Roadmap: Q2 2018
A web service that allows users to deploy a series of custom written smart contracts using a visual interface. Users can select options to customize the contract to their requirements. We will be targeting applications as detailed above. After initial launch we will integrate our DApp with various prediction markets to allow users to make transactions based on the outcome of real world events.

Marketplace: Community Contracts
Release Roadmap: Q1 2019
The marketplace will allow developers to upload their own smart contracts, receiving a portion of the fees for each user deployment. Marketplace contracts are verified by the community using our token, CAT. Users can stake CAT on the validity and reliability of the contracts, and receive additional CAT for correct verification. The BlockCAT team will also provide security auditing for high volume contracts.

Visual Designer: User-Designed Contracts

Release Roadmap: Q4 2019
Through a visual interface, users will be able to design their own smart contracts without writing any code. This will open up the ability for non-technical users to design highly specialized contracts that perform very specific tasks. From small scale local charity events, to large scale business owners building unique payment gateways.

Summary
Our mission is to help everyone benefit from the security and convenience of smart contracts on the Ethereum network and beyond, unlocking the door to intelligent and automated commerce at scales never before possible. The team was drawn together by the disruptive power of smart contracts when made accessible. We see a future where anyone can use smart contracts, regardless of technical prowess. Thanks to our commitment to simple design and the world’s growing need for intuitive solutions, BlockCAT is poised to usher in the explosive growth phase of smart contracts.

Come join the conversation on slack, and learn more by reading the whitepaper or visiting our website.

I need to know more about the team. Info plzz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: