Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:20:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - Universe - Game Thread  (Read 1472 times)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:12:06 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 05:06:18 AM by rpietila

NEW 2017-7-7 Creation of the World - Adam wakes up

Welcome to Crypto Kingdom - Universe!

This thread and the Game DB are the main methods to record the transition from older versions of Crypto Kingdom to the new platform.

FEEL FREE TO EDIT THE DB BY ADDING YOUR (PROPOSED) INFO!

FEEL FREE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THREAD!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:39:07 AM

This thread and the Game DB are the main methods to record the transition from older versions of Crypto Kingdom to the new platform.
We start by adding and defining Characters. Items and financials come later when the major players are known.

what is this? I clicked on the link and it doesn't work. What are you selling?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:09:55 PM

We start by adding and defining Characters. Items and financials come later when the major players are known.

what is this? I clicked on the link and it doesn't work. What are you selling?

Existing players of Crypto Kingdom (Retro 1991 Virtual World) may enter their character data to this new version, to continue playing in a way that feels even closer to Life than the previous, Item&Finance focused version of the game. This version will support items and financials later, when the players have first made their debut/introduction.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Vigens

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:25:58 AM

Lvl 7 Wizard Vigens player id 1092 from CK.

Excited to see how this new game will evolve. Cool
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

Check the other threads before wasting time with more of rpietila's bullshit
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

And what kind of game? What is the point? Where to look?
 Huh

Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

And what kind of game? What is the point? Where to look?
 Huh

I heard the goal is to give your money to risto
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:14:03 AM

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

got any freebies?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:25:29 PM

Johnny here HIGH.
I cum from Universe:Uranus:deep.
Hope to be of assistant in mind:fuck:game.
Started with CK:Ultima to get HIGHer level.
Consumed 7000 VEGs to start with.
It felt Good.
Vigens

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:49:36 AM

GM announcements concerning the conversions of Souls, Items, Financials, Places and Time from CK:Ultima to CK:Universe

§1 Zechariah has lost his effective grasp to the Kingdom because of Civil War. According to Galactic Council deliberation, HIS style will henceforth and until otherwise announced, be:

His Imperial and Galactic Highness (HIGH) (L21), Prince Royal Zechariah Tavastia-rpietila-CK-Universe, etc., Prince of Tavastia, etc., Viscount of Stonehaven, Lord of Malla, Creator of the World, AOK-GM, AOD-GEN4, etc(x3)

§2 Other ratified L21 (King) characters are HM Crichton, Pretender of Universe, King of CK, etc., Weilder of Vengeance, etc(x4)

§3 Other ratified L20 (Royal Prince/ss) characters are HRH Kipra, who is in her 7-year trial period to be Queen of Finland-Kvenland, etc(x)

§3 Paul is promoted to Archduke (L19), as follows:

His Highness, Archduke Paul of

Congratz to His Highness, Archduke Paul.
Vigens

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

§8    Paul says: "This is gone too far already. I will retreat to Korea and you should come with me. I will inform HRH Kim of Pyongyang. He has Ninja forces in HIS commission, to finish off stupidguy1 and stupidguy2 (as they probably did away with HEm David Cardinal Latapie already(, although it was ruled an accident)."

Zechariah responds.

SING.

No retreat
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:53:40 PM

Johnny from U:Uranus here HIGH!
SAL and VEG is the SHIT!
I am now LVL3 in Ultima!
Needing more Fucks!
HIGH!
!
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:19:14 AM

Crosspost from the version soon-to-be discontinued:

Final Warning
before Crypto Kingdom - Ultima/Clans
ceases to be supported,
causing the loss of
all assets there

Whereas,

§1.  (The pre-announced) Rebellion by the darkness forces started in the 1660s and has continued ever since;

§2.  Light has not been able to gather their forces, rather has succumbed to the lure of withdrawals and general lethargy;

§3.  GameMaster position has been in the hands of darkness for an extended time, and has been used to block Light accounts, eg. Zechariah, Coinshop, Soul, LittleFlock, collectively owning more than 50% of the Markka existing; thus preventing a semblance of corporate governance to happen;

§4.  The blockade of accounts has made it impossible to "pay the debts" since both the ledger and the means to pay have been corrupted and/or rendered unusable;

§5.  The community has been torn apart in a way that resembles permanent division;

So, therefore:

§101.  It seems the darkness forces have managed to get the upper hand in this conflict, exactly as the Voice prophesied*;

§102.  CK:Ultima/Clans support by Light will end this month;

§103.  All assets and liabilities (except M3) of the (blockaded) Light forces will be abandoned in CK:Ultima and resurrected in CK:Universe; M3 will be withdrawn directly from Saddam's treasury (contingent that the treasury is still in Light);

§104.  Everyone must choose sides: choose Light by voluntarily entering your Character information to the Universe DB. Choose darkness by yielding to the status quo;

§105.  The game thread "Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)" (the one you read now) will be locked in 24 hours;

§106.  The amendments to this ruling and all further communication will be posted to the transitory Game thread.

SIGN.

HIGH Zechariah Tavastia-rpietila-CK-Universe, etc(x5) thanks all the players for the 282 years together. It is sorrowful to leave so many of you here, but the Universe is unbound by darkness and the show must go on. Whoever decides to be left behind, please enjoy the Most Ancient treasures in the Royal Palaces and drink of the golden cups with gusto. There is so much to say and so little hope that this platform will be enough to carry the message to the desirous and deserving recipients. Good-bye. Wishing to be forever your HIGH;.Z.end

* part 8.

goin2mars.

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

I am content with Ultima, just as the light has left the Ultima, i feel it will leave the universe, because light is fleeting and I don't wish to chase that which will remain forever faster than myself.

Please burn forever brightly,

Marquess Vesrof.

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:34:48 AM

Hi! Am I in game?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
Vigens

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:59:42 AM

Hi! Am I in game?

If your name is on the spreadsheet from the first post, then yes if not ,then you need to add your details there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: