Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:41:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I sell?  (Read 598 times)
SilverandBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:05:56 PM

I bought some BTC, LTC and PpC's. I have a few sources to buy from, but now my question is how do I sell?
I am in the United States and I've used eBay for a long time, so that was a thought, but I've heard that Paypal allows charge-backs for any reason at almost any time.  I have an account with Coinbase (I can sell BTC to them, but is it worth it in small amounts?).  Other thoughts have been to try to sell to others in the forum, or sell back to the people who I bought from, although they usually only want to sell when the price is high and buy low.  How about Mt.Gox (I hear it's expensive to turn BTC to cash), BTC-e was recomended as a way to trade various coins for other types of coins and cash. What do you recomend?

Cause, I aint proud - BTC: 1DyXSR8nsB56yhTUhR5HMKLzB6UpytiWnK
Marko Ot Balkana

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:19:00 PM

BTC-E seems to have very nice user interface.
gubb3l

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:20:31 PM

Bitcoins can be traded on gox or if you come from europe cashed out with bitcoin.de

The most Altcoins are tradet @ btce where i´m also trading
larkstongues

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:25:10 PM

Bitcoins can be traded on gox or if you come from europe cashed out with bitcoin.de

sweeet! thanks, I didn't even think of searching for a german exchange.

pm for tech support
SilverandBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:58:47 PM

So, with BTC-e you can link a U.S. Bank checking account?  Are their fees high to trade for other coins or cash?  Do you have to go through a major process like having to send a photo-copy of your Driver's License to be on the white list?

Cause, I aint proud - BTC: 1DyXSR8nsB56yhTUhR5HMKLzB6UpytiWnK
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 08:04:07 PM

Or you could just buy something. I find I get more value from my coins buying stuff than from a currency trade.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 08:17:24 PM

I primarily use Mt Gox since I have it linked to my Dwolla account.  For trading, I have had luck with both BTC-E and BTER exchanges.

Interestingly, while smaller, BTC-E and BTER seem to have better trading engines than Gox and support more of the currencies
krudkeeper

Activity: 182

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 08:42:13 PM

I prefer the US-based Campbx which is located in Alpharetta, GA. They can do n ACH bank deposit for $2 US.

Since I am a noob I cannot put a link in regular form, but I have a referral link which will save us both 10% on transaction fees (which are normally .55% of the total transaction. If you sign up with this link, you will have a lifetime discount on their trades. I will post the link with spaces between each digit for the referral code. Don't take my word for it, call them; their number is on their website. Good luck!

h-t-t-p-s-:-/-/-C-a-m-p-B-X-.-c-om-/-re-g-i-s-t-e-r-.-p-h-p-?-r-=-Z-R-i-B-2-1-n-L-7-J-X

take out the -'s

🆙
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:14:52 PM

now many sites giving good service you can do this or check here you have some very good rating holder individuals for sell or buy bitcoins Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: