Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XMR.Suprnova.cc Payouts STUCK! (ocminer not responding)  (Read 339 times)
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:33:30 PM

Dear miners,

I'm mining XMR (Monero) on xmr.suprnova.cc which is a pool from "ocminer" on Bitcointalk. I decided a while ago to increase my minimum payout to 0.5 XMR and since I have reached a confirmed balance of over 0.5 XMR I have not been paid. I tried reducing the minimum payout and even tried a manual payout but everytime I try to do a manual payout it says that I already have an active payout. This "active payout" is been over 48 hours now.

Just to be clear I did not change my payout address and is 100% correct, it even worked in the past

I tried contacting ocminer here on Bitcointalk using the support email of suprnova.cc, a private message and on his official xmr.suprnova.cc thread but he is not responding to me, I saw him several times online and it seems he answers many questions mostly within 1 hour. So it seems weird he doesn't respond to me.

If there is any reputable member here who can talk to him that would be appretiated. I'm just a noob here.

My current balance on the pool is 0.9563 XMR and I keep trying to do manual payouts but it keeps failing.

Thanks in advance

Details: email login on Suprnova.cc = zepanizeppos@gmail.com and username is ZepaniZeppos, password is... Just kidding lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

Dear miners,

I'm mining XMR (Monero) on xmr.suprnova.cc which is a pool from "ocminer" on Bitcointalk. I decided a while ago to increase my minimum payout to 0.5 XMR and since I have reached a confirmed balance of over 0.5 XMR I have not been paid. I tried reducing the minimum payout and even tried a manual payout but everytime I try to do a manual payout it says that I already have an active payout. This "active payout" is been over 48 hours now.

Just to be clear I did not change my payout address and is 100% correct, it even worked in the past

I tried contacting ocminer here on Bitcointalk using the support email of suprnova.cc, a private message and on his official xmr.suprnova.cc thread but he is not responding to me, I saw him several times online and it seems he answers many questions mostly within 1 hour. So it seems weird he doesn't respond to me.

If there is any reputable member here who can talk to him that would be appretiated. I'm just a noob here.

My current balance on the pool is 0.9563 XMR and I keep trying to do manual payouts but it keeps failing.

Thanks in advance

Details: email login on Suprnova.cc = zepanizeppos@gmail.com and username is ZepaniZeppos, password is... Just kidding lol

Just my .02 here but I would recommend when seeking assistance that you ask for it in a manner in which you are seeking to understand whats wrong and not in a manner that eludes to some sort of situation where Ocminer is ignoring you because he's probably not, he's just probably busy with other issues on the pool(s) and at this moment can't stop and figure out why you can't get your ~$47.81 worth of XMR withdrawn.

I suspect you will get some sort of reply once he has a solution, I do not believe there is an expected turn around time for his pool(s) on support requests.

Bottom line: You should wait and not blast a post accusing Ocminer of ignoring you. This post should have read: XMR Payouts on Suprnova stuck? Anyone else having that issue? I reached out to Ocminer and have not got a reply yet.

ZepaniZeppos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:59:46 PM

Dear miners,

Thanks in advance

Just my .02 here but I would recommend when seeking assistance that you ask for it in a manner in which you are seeking to understand whats wrong and not in a manner that eludes to some sort of situation where Ocminer is ignoring you because he's probably not, he's just probably busy with other issues on the pool(s) and at this moment can't stop and figure out why you can't get your ~$47.81 worth of XMR withdrawn.

I suspect you will get some sort of reply once he has a solution, I do not believe there is an expected turn around time for his pool(s) on support requests.

Bottom line: You should wait and not blast a post accusing Ocminer of ignoring you. This post should have read: XMR Payouts on Suprnova stuck? Anyone else having that issue? I reached out to Ocminer and have not got a reply yet.

I never said he is ignoring me, I have a lot of respect for him but I'm just a noob and don't know what's a normal time to wait here but thanks for replying. And thanks to let me know that I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Success with your mining too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: