Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram group for signals  (Read 26981 times)
JackWilshereCrypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:33:30 AM

We are going to give a summary of the signals forwarded to our new channel

Day one:
Overall profit: 60% (5 coins)
Average profit per coin: 12%

Day two:
Overall profit: 70% (4 coins)
Average profit per coin: 17.5%

Day three:
Overall profir: 15% (3 coins)
Average profit per coin: 5%

Day four: ( in a red market)
Overall profit: 138% (4 coins)
Average profit per coin: 34.6%

Day five:
Overall profit: 30.9% (7 coins)
Average profit per coin: 4.4%

My friend who is a technical analyst gave you some high quality buying signals that brought you with profit and our predictor gave you a profit of 280%. By the way, we did not include those profits in our calculations and these are only profits from our robot.

We are not like the other channels which claim they give you 100%, 200%, 300% of profit. We do not pump the coin and call them after pumping. We are not like them lying publicly on a social media, instead we give you our signals and track them to assure you we are extraordinarily effective and reliable. Moreover we do not claim to give you such high unreal profits. Personally I think 10% of profit which is guaranteed is very very high profit ( For example if you've got 1BTC and you gain profit of 10 percent a day, you will earn more than 500$ in that day and it is absolutely enough). So be aware that we are not like those channels pumping a coin and lie to you to enter. We give you guaranteed positive low average profit signals.

You can check each price after our call on the chart and verify our profit calculation is clear and transparent. If our signals go wrong we mention their loss publicly without a fear. However we showed above that our expected value of the profit, our average profit remains positive. Those who trade daily, are well aware that how difficult it is to trade without any loss. Our robot assures you to remain positive on average.

If you liked our signals please help us to be known by sharing our signals and our channel link:blush::heart_eyes:

We still want to continue our free trial service, hope you enjoy:heart:

Have a nice weekend and good luck:blush::heart:

http://Https://t.me/BitWatcherTrial
joepricepack

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

A cheap premium group for expensive premium groups

https://t.me/allinonefree
h4yfans

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

I have joined this premium group about 1 month ago. These guys sharing signals from Wolf, Picasso, USC Investment and Bitcoin Guru. And pretty cheap. I'm not promoting their group. You guys should check this.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:36:31 PM

I have joined this premium group about 1 month ago. These guys sharing signals from Wolf, Picasso, USC Investment and Bitcoin Guru. And pretty cheap. I'm not promoting their group. You guys should check this.

Is there are subscription fee to join their channel?

h4yfans

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:39:31 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 03:30:06 PM by h4yfans

Is there are subscription fee to join their channel?

If you want to join this 4 group I think total ~0.34 BTC but this guy $250 per month. I can help you if you want. I can send you inside screenshot etc. Telegram: @h4yfans or just DM
SophiaTX

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:35:48 PM

Hello everyone,
we would like to introduce you to our project SophiaTX - Blockchain Platform & Marketplace integrating enterprise apps and solutions.

Check out our introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPNVTpg8cec or Whitepaper: https://www.sophiatx.com/_data/_custom/SophiaTX_Whitepaper_v1.2.pdf and feel free to join our Telegram group: https://t.me/sophia_TX_com to get the latest updates and chat with the community and SophiaTX team!

Our website: www.sophiatx.com
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

Telegram group help to get signal. We can share our knowledge in telegram group with our friends.

krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

Be very cautious with telegram signals groups as many of them are intentionally or unintentionally a pump and dump group. Even a well-intentioned telegram signals group can become a self-fulfilling prophecy pump and dump if it has enough subscribers.

It's better to learn to read charts on your own and try to figure out the patterns to look for. With these tools, you won't have to pay for any group or rely on someone giving you signals who has likely already accumulated the coin they are signaling.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:54:43 AM

I have tried joining on pump on one telegram signal group and I ended up losing almost half of my btc coz they gave the go signal when all off them are selling at a high price..we were fooled there. Since then I never trusted signals. Much better trust my instinct. 
Night Hamster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

people
 don't trust free channels in general, you will be deceived there!!
 don't trust paid channels too!!
just note this information,
But don't think that they are right, check
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:31 PM

You can find a bunch of free telegram group for pump signal but none of them can be trusted, even some of the paid one are fraudulence groups which will lead you to broke. You can try to engange with some well known traders on twitter, there are lot of them. And if i allowed to give a good website for you to search upcoming event of any cypto project, it would be coinmarketcal dot com. It's a good website for signal but still you must dig the validation news that posted there.
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:24:59 PM

I can't trust free signal groups. In money matters, it's just self-reliance. I can't let a couple of people I've never seen before, never knew, let them direct my money. I lose on my own or win. I have full responsibility here.

S-Jenkins

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:31:41 PM

I can't trust free signal groups.

Neither you can trust paid ones Smiley Trading ideas are useful to lead market in a direction that is beneficial for telegram group owners.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:57:34 AM

There is a telegram updated with airdrop and other information @Airdrop example if you want a lot of airdrop and just register with telegram using your number.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:22:26 AM

I have yet to come across a good one and I would always be weary. So many of them claim to offer such great results and then charge a fee for them. Let's face it, if they were as good as they claimed to be they would not need to charge a fee. They would have made their millions by now and could either share their signals for free or not do it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

I've been using this for trading signals. It covers all exchanges, pretty much every coin. It just buzzes you everytime there is a spike in volume. Made some good trades because of it. https://cryptoping.tech/?i=818

Now I wish there was an actual trading bot that could predict where markets will go.

The risk with that is that spikes in trading volumes can be at times good indicator when they are legit, but they are also possible subject of artificial simulation via wash trading - which many platforms enable, such as BitFinex to mention one. Anyway I'll have a look at this cryptoping.
But pump and dump groups.. no thanks. In an intrinsically unregulated environment such as crypto trading, either you have first move advantage or you're a sucker.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

can someone suggest good telegegram channels, bots or groups which giving good signals to trade?

from myself
@InsightTradeBot
@altcointrader.co

hii,,, I want to ask you, after i follow @altcointrader.co, we need registration or not? if needed a registration so, how the format for its?
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

Do not trust any signal telegram channels. Some cheaters create those channels to sell their coins. They buy cheap and send a buy signal to everybody so they can sell their coins for higher price.
h4yfans

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:43:17 AM

Generally yes. They are scamming people. But there are nice groups that sharing professional traders TA. Not pump and dump. They just sharing TA base signals. I'm in few groups and it's going pretty good.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:03:19 AM

Do not trust any signal telegram channels. Some cheaters create those channels to sell their coins. They buy cheap and send a buy signal to everybody so they can sell their coins for higher price.

Why telegram signal group and skype are been to sell or buy the coins dude. Many of the scammer revolving around those places. Instead we can go with the best and trusted trading sites like Polenix or Bitrex which can added the more number of the coins every time trade each other.
I have tried to do that livecoin.net to see that ethereum classic and that is very easy to access the trade opening and making profit with that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: