Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram group for signals  (Read 26981 times)
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:51:48 AM

Generally yes. They are scamming people. But there are nice groups that sharing professional traders TA. Not pump and dump. They just sharing TA base signals. I'm in few groups and it's going pretty good.

Yeah the only problem being TA is a meme and doesn't work, or maybe it works for smart guys to establish a guru persona and get followers which in an unregulated environment such as cryptocurrencies speculation can get them to make huge amounts of money.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
PhData

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:31:52 AM

Hi,
I'm starting 3 telegram pump channels from scratch
tl,dr: op wants data to fill thesis, won’t take part in pre-pump, doesn't do VIP shit, doesn't do cross promo shit, doesn't do hold signals bullshit.
3 different groups, 3 different methodologies:
> pumphdata1
> pumphdata2
> pumphdata3

Long version:
I'm starting 3 different pump and dump groups:
The three groups follow different pump methodologies:
Group 1: members vote for the coins they want to pump, I first gather the 4 most voted for from an open ballot of the 10 first proposed coins, the ballot to select the final one is open.
Group 2: members vote for the coins they want to pump, 4 coins are proposed to pump, the ballot to select the final one is secret, the final one is announced
Group 3: classic pump, one coin is announced

My objective is to get data out of the groups, so after each pump, one or more polls (not mandatory) will be posted on the channels. My assumption is that the most successful group will be group 2.

How is it different from existing pump and dump groups?
-I don't do prepump, my objective is to get data, not to ruin the data
-I don't do VIP sub groups, that would defeat the purpose of the pump: the point is to have extern people to the group continue the pump, not have the "late" comers from the group getting dumped on.
-I don't do cross promotion. I can't directly profit from it, my objective is again to get the data, scams will stay scams.
-I do only pump signals, no the pseudo signals most of the groups are doing.
-I will not sum the percentages to say the profits are more than 100%, nor will I put emoji in every bloody message: because I'm not a retard.
I don't assume I know the future, but the group knows because the group makes it so, the more members there are, the more the group is right.

There will be a signal per day per group, the hour will vary depending of the localization of the members.
The pumps will start on small volume coins with a 1000 members, average volume on 3000 members.
The objective is >10k members, that's when really interesting actions can happen.

Why should you join?
- They are no bullshit group, just pump.
- You don't get screwed by a small group that would have paid to get the signal 5 seconds before you.
- You get a say in 2 of the 3 groups.
- The more members there are the more external people will also follow it, that’s what a pump is supposed to do.

FAQ.

Why not take part in it yourself?
- After discussion with my thesis director, taking part in it would mean ruining the collected data, thus the data set being unreceivable, that's a lot of time invested for nothing

Aren't pump and dump illegal? How is it allowed for your thesis?
- Organizing a pump and dump with unknowing participants is illegal, coordinating investment with acknowledging participants is not. Pump must appear in the title of the group to assume consent

How do you profit?
- I get data in a never done before way
- Better mention -> better rank on the starting salary scale
- The average salary out of my program is around 100k euros, I'm not going to risk a life of success for a few thousand euros.

How do I know it's not a scam
- Whatever rocks your boat, not everyone is out to get you. I win even when everyone else in the group wins. Other scam pnd groups cannot.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:35:16 AM

Now you have to be very careful. Even exchanges are now fighting against the pump companies. Can't the account be locked and your money you will never see more, in this case coins.

And pump group as all the pyramids created to feed those who are at the top. They are purchased, and then the signals are given. Analyze the volume and sell. But beginners who are not versed in all of this is only lose

High risk high payoff
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:21:38 PM

Guys, there are tons of telegram groups out there for buy/sell signals but please don't trust them. I've tried several of these, all they do is to manipulate you in the direction of their investment.

I completely agree with this.

99.9 percent of all signals groups do not have your best interest in mind and are only trying to pump their own coins. Even the ones that aren't can be very unreliable. If the poster was that good with predicting the market, then they would not need to waste their time forming a signals group.

I'm not saying there are no good signals groups, just approach any with extreme caution and monitor their trades for awhile before actually putting any money on it.

skywater5

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

This one
https://t./me/YourCryptoUpdates or @YourCryptoUpdates is a good one.

It is not a pump and dump group in where they say : "buy this one now!".
They do not have and do not want a paid group and they are 100% FREE.

This group just researches the internet and give updates and news about cryptocoins in 1 chat group.
Saves me time to investigate it myself.
Next to this they also provide a lot of tradig tips.

A group which really benefits -> https://t./me/YourCryptoUpdates
ouassim91

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

http://t.me/cryptowinwinsignals

profits from 100%-10000% in just days-weeks , JUST THE BEST PROJECTS , NO SHITCOINS AND PUMP AND DUMPS
WELCOME AND ENJOY , FREE SIGNALS
lovejoel

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:38:49 AM

For ico signals join this group
t.me/realico4x
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

Best Of List Channel Pump - Dump & Signal In The Telegram With More Than 1000 Channel (1000-50000 member).
Hope you enjoy !!
Contact for partner : @AkonyBarber
---------------
https://t.me/toplistcrypto
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

Don't want to dissuade you but all these telegrams groups are created to work for You. I was in the bunch and now very much regret. I'm more lost than earned. And at the end of the month they talk about the success although not more than 20% and the rest of the coins then lie for months in drawdown. It is better to play and lose to than someone's orders

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:51:49 PM

There are so many of them. You dont need to join any even sometimes they let you in without asking  Grin. If you want to get robbed by some greedy thiefs you can join and follow their signals. But dont forget they give you the signals to sell some coins that they bought cheaper.

turn the page
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

can someone suggest good telegegram channels, bots or groups which giving good signals to trade?

from myself
@InsightTradeBot
@altcointrader.co

you should not listen to the most Telegram signal channels. The most just care about themself and they dump on their followerbase... So watch out and dont buy blind!
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

Nobody wants to learn, to read, everyone needs free signals ... don't trust any signal telegram channels, cheaters create those channels to sell their coins. Do not trust any paid or free channels, these are scammers. I warn you from personal experience! If they are so smart, they can not find the money to invest and earn their own Huh))) Be careful!
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:12:33 AM

I do not trust the signals and the people who distribute them. You also do not advise, if you do not want to stay without money.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:58:28 AM

Is InsightTradeBot free or do I have to pay for that service?
I really like a group called altcointrader.
But it is expensive right now, because BTC rallied hard in the last months.

Don't trust any exchange!
WarrenWolf

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

I have using for a long time the Symbiosis Signal's Group. I am really happy of my profits.
1300 % in total by November Results. But they move to premium soon. Everyone can test it on telegram by last few days for free.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEQAJmh3_L6OX0Yekw
denysceragem

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:02:02 PM

I think these signals are just copied and pasted.Do not see reasons to buy them.
WarrenWolf

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:25 PM

Lol I dont care They could help me to earn more. On another groups I'v got many faults. And I think that it is not popular yet. Much cheaper than other mainstream channels.
It is just my opinion. I am new in crypto world and lost much money few months ago then I have re-builded my wallet again.
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Are there telegram bots which can send you a message on the RSI (or better RSI and MACD) of Bitcoin? It would also be nice if it could also inform on (selected) altcoins.

The use case is: I want to get informed if there is a new Bitcoin Ralley or significant drops in the altcoin market.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Guys, there are tons of telegram groups out there for buy/sell signals but please don't trust them. I've tried several of theuse, all they do is to manipulate you in the direction of their investment.
so do not believe so aja with what is in the group that has not clear the benefits.

mikeocalah3

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:13:25 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:36:44 PM by mikeocalah3

Hi There,

If u are looking for get best and quality signals you can follow me at my telegram channel.

I'm experienced trader who are running a Premium Service sharing signals with great results.
You can follow me on my free channel where i send some free signals and show my premium results

Regards,
Mike

You can join my free channel - >https://t.me/MikeTopCryptoSignals
You can visit my twitter - > https://twitter.com/Mikeocalah3
You can visit my bitcointalk thread - > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332470.0
Telegram Contact - @Mikeocalh4
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: