Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:34:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No data in balance  (Read 496 times)
wtrade632 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

Hi,
my electrum after upgrade from 2.6 to 2.8.2 shows on bottom "No FX rate available" and in History on columns Currency Amount and Currency Balance it shows "No data" on every transaction.Help.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:01:58 PM

Going to your settings -> plugins and choosing another source from where Its getting the prices should fix the issue.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wtrade632 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

please tell me more, how should I update electrum to new versions, uninstall older first or simply install it over? with second option electrum create new other .exe file to run program.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:41:47 PM

please tell me more, how should I update electrum to new versions, uninstall older first or simply install it over? with second option electrum create new other .exe file to run program.
I think install much better to uninstall first but you should have the private key of your wallet first or even the seeds backup before you install a new version of electrum so that you'll not experience any issue..
For me my electrum wallet still not upgraded. but its still can be use without any issue..
wtrade632 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:02:56 PM

I can't resolve my main issue I had to disable "Show history rates" in setting because when it's enabled then only source I can choose is "BictoinAverage" and then this problem occur. When I disable "Show history rates" then columns Currency Amount and Currency Ballance disappears bu I have at the bottom my current balance showing correctly. So is any bug with this and I would send this to developers but don't know how?
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:17:54 PM

So is any bug with this and I would send this to developers but don't know how?

Register an account for yourself on github and make a bug report under issues. This is the electrum github.

https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum

This is its issues page.

https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/issues

Alternatively you could send the dev a pm here. This is his profile page.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3137
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:09:36 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 04:22:50 AM by kolloh

I can't resolve my main issue I had to disable "Show history rates" in setting because when it's enabled then only source I can choose is "BictoinAverage" and then this problem occur. When I disable "Show history rates" then columns Currency Amount and Currency Ballance disappears bu I have at the bottom my current balance showing correctly. So is any bug with this and I would send this to developers but don't know how?

Yeah, it looks like an issue with "BitcoinAverage" and it seems this is the only one listed for some currencies. When I select, "USD", it also gives the option for "Winkdex" with "Show history rates" enabled and this one functions as you would expect.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:01:40 AM

To upgrade electrum you just install the latest version. There is no need to uninstall the old version first.
wtrade632 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

I created new ticket with this issue on github, they reply me that it will be fixed in next releases. Thanks for help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: