Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 09:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ads to use for a faucet (adsense)  (Read 713 times)
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:33:11 PM

Is there a possbility to have adsense on a faucet site(is there any faucet site that has adsense and hasn't been banned yet?)

If not, then which network should i use for ads?
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

A faucet site will have Incentivized traffic

Incentivized traffic is when a company/individual compensates web users (or their partners) for visiting a site and/or taking a particular action (one which ultimately leads to profit/revenue).

Adsense is against that and will get your account closed sooner or later (a few months - depending on how big your earnings are)

You can use coinmedia, coinzilla, bitmedia, cointraffic, mellowads etc Smiley

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1335

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

There are only few faucets which still hasn't been banned on Adsense, but it's only question of time when they will be banned.
User xnd mentioned almost all major bitcoin ad networks, but also A-ads is also good advertising network. Also, you should know that networks have different approval qriteria (some of them are strict).

justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

Which advertiser would you recommend for a new site - i can't register on almost any as they require 1M alexa or so.

I have signed up for a-ads, which other one should i use?
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

I have noticed that mobile applications have adsense, they may not apply the same rules as on the Internet
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

Hey Adsense has recently changed their policy, I will recommend not to use adsense on your faucet as it will get banned sooner or later. Try Adsterra, its the best alternative you can try, They have higher CPMs plus they pay in BTC too.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:18:29 PM

Hey Adsense has recently changed their policy, I will recommend not to use adsense on your faucet as it will get banned sooner or later. Try Adsterra, its the best alternative you can try, They have higher CPMs plus they pay in BTC too.

Adsterra  also requires 1M alexa rank. If your faucet template is unique definitely coinzilla will accept your site. You can also try propeller ads pop advertisements as well as its direct link. You can Put the direct link in a iframe in your site.  But the only drawback is its high threshold for payout. You can also try pubovore , coinmedia and bitcoset. These three adnetwork sites accept new faucet sites. You can also try this adnetwork http://adsmajor.com. Its a new site. There are no proof of payments and reviews available about this site in net since its new.
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

You can use a-ads in the beginning and then you have to try to move your alexa rank up. Here are some more advertisers within the section. PPCAdmedia is another one as far as I know.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1335

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:22:10 PM

Which advertiser would you recommend for a new site - i can't register on almost any as they require 1M alexa or so.

I have signed up for a-ads, which other one should i use?
You can try Coinzilla or Coinmedia. Also, you can try to submit your website on Cointraffic and Bitmedia networks, but there are no gyarantee that your site will be approved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: