Patel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 05:26:18 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 01:28:44 PM by Patel

----
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:40:03 AM

Hello,

I am looking for users who have a active Yelp accounts with friends/reviews.

Please PM me

Quoting for reference.

I'd just like to say that this is such a shady activity. Buying of reviews are not a good way of showing that whatever you are offering is legitimately what it is.

Countless have been tagged red because of this same activity. I hope you just lock this thread before DT member see you buying false feedbacks.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:55:20 AM

Hello,

Please PM me

Quoting for reference.

I'd just like to say that this is such a shady activity. Buying of reviews are not a good way of showing that whatever you are offering is legitimately what it is.

Countless have been tagged red because of this same activity. I hope you just lock this thread before DT member see you buying false feedbacks.
Yezzir, I agree with your assessment.  But I highly doubt OP is going to get hit by DT.  He's already got positive trust such that he glows dark green; I wouldn't expect such a schkeevy activity from someone so otherwise trusted (if you put much stock in the trust system here in the first place).  This only reinforces my belief that you can't trust any product or business reviews written online, because there's no telling who's writing it.  If it's not bought, it could be a shill or freakin' anyone at all. 
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:05:16 AM

Hello,

Please PM me

Quoting for reference.

Yezzir, I agree with your assessment.  But I highly doubt OP is going to get hit by DT.  He's already got positive trust such that he glows dark green; I wouldn't expect such a schkeevy activity from someone so otherwise trusted (if you put much stock in the trust system here in the first place).  This only reinforces my belief that you can't trust any product or business reviews written online, because there's no telling who's writing it.  If it's not bought, it could be a shill or freakin' anyone at all. 

I've seen DT members get red and removed real quick. Don't think OP will be an exception. The trust system does not guarantee that people with dark green trust are ensured to be trustworthy all throughout.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: