Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex has not let me withdraw my funds for over 25 days, DON'T USE THEM  (Read 185 times)
iluvpie60 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:24:03 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 02:07:31 AM by iluvpie60

I am deleting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:10:15 AM

It has been 25 days since I have put in my support ticket. Every 3 or 4 days I update the ticket asking them to complete it. Their site says if they do not get to the ticket within 48 hours to email them @support email. I have done this. Every 3 or 4 days I do this again.

No responses.

I was verified also by the way, and not going over my limit.

My funds have been held there at the time LTC goes the highest and I want to sell, can't....

Do not use Polo. They have shut down their trollbox because it was getting flooded with everyone asking for help with their support tickets.

They are either hacked and lost a bunch of coins, or are just not able to handle the influx of people.

Either way, don't use them. Because even when you do everything right you still can't have your coins with them, it isn't worth it.

Use someone who can like btc-e(never any issues for me for years).

It doesn't really make sense right now for anyone to use them, because as you have stated they have shut down the trollbox most likely not because of a shortage of support crew(in fact, there were probably plenty of support people anyways), but to censor people from complaining directly on the site publicly. They want new users to keep depositing so they can pay out the old withdrawals.

Please follow the scam accusation format though, because right now there is no proof, no screenshot etc.

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Your suggestion of using BTC-e does not really work either - look on the scam accusation sub-forum, half of the complaints as of late is against btc-e.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: