Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:13:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .05 BTC Loan (COLLATERAL INCLUDED)  (Read 352 times)
kpttzc (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:08:53 PM

I need this coin to start trading locally. I have a few forms of collateral that you could be interested in. A superchillin.com account with 3 invites. These accounts are very rare and sell for over .1 btc on here all the time. I also have two vip accounts on Bitsler.com that each have 50 3500 sat faucets per day, every 3 minutes you can hit the faucet. These accounts are also very valuable. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to prove my trust in repaying this loan! Also if someone wants to buy my superchillin account outright the email and everything will be changed to yours, and I would do that for .065 btc.

Thank you Smiley
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

None of those are valid collateral to be honest, all of them are basically worthless on this forum.
In case you default your account is not worth anything so, default is gonna net 9 for the lender.
You might want to grab a valid  collateral and the try to request a loan.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kpttzc (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:53:03 PM

None of those are valid collateral to be honest, all of them are basically worthless on this forum.
In case you default your account is not worth anything so, default is gonna net 9 for the lender.

What are some other things I can use as collateral then? I have many things at my disposal. I mean I have a very old coinbase account, level 3 virwox account, I know extensive Identification doesn't go very far but I have that too. I have a twitch account with over 1000 followers. Ill edit if i think of anything else as well.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:16:10 PM

What are some other things I can use as collateral then? I have many things at my disposal. I mean I have a very old coinbase account, level 3 virwox account, I know extensive Identification doesn't go very far but I have that too. I have a twitch account with over 1000 followers. Ill edit if i think of anything else as well.

That is not a valid collateral at all, that is not something that a lender can secure at all. Please offer a valid collateral on this one to get a loan Smiley
You can only get a loan on this forum with a valid collateral with at least worth of 120% of the loan amount that is usually stable altcoins  instead of some random tokens.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jjrundy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:19:16 AM

to answer your question, most lenders will accept collateral in the form of an alt coin, LTC, ETH, BTCD, ECT...ECT...or
sometimes if it has easy liquidity, a physical item that can be mailed to them or an escrow service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: