Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:57:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Incorporating a deposit system for a gambling website on wordpress  (Read 280 times)
erpbridge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:04:27 PM

I am making a gambling website on wordpress as I am not a professional web developer and have been trying to integrate a deposit platform to credit accounts and do withdrawals on the website.

Can any developer here suggest on the right resources to look at for achieving this ?

Would really appreciate it and would be happy to reward if I do get the site up and running.
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:21:28 PM

Wouldn't looking into a alt coin to do this process be more perceivable for what you are trying to achieve?

Token based using the ETH system of transferring the payments to be more a wise decision instead of looking for full integration of an already established payment system.
erpbridge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:23:44 PM

Wouldn't looking into a alt coin to do this process be more perceivable for what you are trying to achieve?

Token based using the ETH system of transferring the payments to be more a wise decision instead of looking for full integration of an already established payment system.

Thank you for the reply. I have never played around with Ethereum. Can you link or point me to something I can look at, to better understand this process  ?

Or what is it called ?
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:30:26 PM

Thank you for the reply. I have never played around with Ethereum. Can you link or point me to something I can look at, to better understand this process  ?

Or what is it called ?

Ethereum is the system to use your own payment system on top of. Wink
Just like what others are using it for with the release of their tokens out to the public.

Just like this company did just in two months of it's release
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.0

They have a solid foundation on what to work with and are releasing their very own payment system using the Ethereum technology.

Good luck to you on your ambition on getting your own payment system off the ground for your site. Smiley
erpbridge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

Thank you for the reply. I have never played around with Ethereum. Can you link or point me to something I can look at, to better understand this process  ?

Or what is it called ?

Ethereum is the system to use your own payment system on top of. Wink
Just like what others are using it for with the release of their tokens out to the public.

Just like this company did just in two months of it's release
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.0

They have a solid foundation on what to work with and are releasing their very own payment system using the Ethereum technology.

Good luck to you on your ambition on getting your own payment system off the ground for your site. Smiley
Sorry for misunderstanding here. So I would assume the deposit system would be similar to what those guys used in their ICO platform.

But how do I make such a system is my question. And if by solid foundation, you are referring to that, then what is it called ?
erpbridge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

I am still looking for an answer to this. I am also thinking of trying out one of the readily available dice scripts, and seeing if those scripts can help me understand the whole process. What do you guys think ?

Any suggestions are welcome.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:41:17 PM

I'm sorry but i don't think you can build gambling site on wordpress. but there are scripts available on github, i found this one (https://github.com/notecoin/BitcoinDice).  careful though these scripts might have backdoors.

I am still looking for an answer to this. I am also thinking of trying out one of the readily available dice scripts, and seeing if those scripts can help me understand the whole process. What do you guys think ?

Any suggestions are welcome.
That's a good idea!
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:13:13 AM

If you are making a gambling site, please please let the professionals do it for you. Pay someone to create it for you, as there is a high chance that you will fail if you don't even know what you are doing. There is chances that you can get hacked or your game itself be hacked in to letting your gamblers win all the time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: