Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe to buy accounts here?  (Read 1117 times)
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:36:38 AM

Mate, this thing is what you need to think every time you do transaction online it is RISKY even if it is trustable or not it is risky. You put your self into risk not knowing who is behind the account. Always look for a middle man for your transaction and better chack to whom you transact is he or she trusted. So here in the forum there were some here that are reputable and trusted by the public here in forum. You can check them out. Just always check the identity and if you arr going to buy an account make sure that the account is in good condition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:06:50 AM

Handful of noobs here selling eBay accounts at low prices. I never traded here before but want to buy eBay account, and exchange PP & BTC. Is there a general way to buy things?

Thanks

There is, as of this moment, no safe way to do that.  A person that calls themselves escrow is still a person and no better than the person that is selling to you.  You are simply choosing who to trust with no recourse.  We have been meaning to play with a concept though that might work for things like this.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:11:31 AM

We commonly use Painful and lbc for quick loads and unloads of Bitcoin.  The site lists a butt load of credit/debit and other options to pay, but all are pretty much currency motivated.  It seems, never tried, that when creating a trade offer that you are not limited to the choices they have on there.  I just looked at Painful and you are limited to their list, but ....there are more than a few options that are very generic and general. The point is that the site provides trusted escrow. 
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:41:28 AM

I dont know that why do you need to buy a ebay accounts when you can itself create you own account , if you want to do legal and genuine business then you dont need to buy other accounts. Only that person are buying accounts who wanted to scam or cheat and they dont want to get caught. So buying and selling of accounts is not recommended
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:39:29 PM

You could create a "selling Bitcoin" ad there, use a general payment type and add the specific agreement information in the ad and in the subtype of payment.  Set the payment range at exactly what you agreed for the account and no mark up or down. Make sure that you say in the body of the ad that this is for a specific person and purpose. 
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:19:24 AM

Nope. It's not safe to buy eBay accounts. There will be a lot of "What if's" in the equation if you buy from an unknown seller. Making a new account and building your trust may take time but it will be an asset for your services. Think about it.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

Nope. It's not safe to buy eBay accounts. There will be a lot of "What if's" in the equation if you buy from an unknown seller. Making a new account and building your trust may take time but it will be an asset for your services. Think about it.

That's a right thing to do you should really make a new account so that you will eventually learn step by step and gain learnings about the different sections here, so that you will be more mature enough in dealing to your clients. Those claiming legit seller should not be trusted unless there will be your a trusted friend of your's who sell it to you. My advice is you should be more vigilant to whom you deal with, they might scam you.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:34:55 PM

They initiate the trade, you do not release the coins until they send you the account information and you have satisfied that you can get in and will not be screwed and there you go, messy but safe.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:16:22 PM

Make a thread on Digital Goods section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0) that you want to buy an eBay account and before making a transaction look for a trusted middle-man that has a good reputation here in this forum so that you won't be very worried with the person that you are transacting with .
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

I would be afraid to buy account here or at any other place, sellers can always leave back entry. How can I protect myself from that?
-Do I need to take e-mail account as well from the seller?
-If there is phone number verification can I change it?
-Is there a way for a seller to contact support later and take away bought account?
   is there anything else that on what can I pay attention? Even with following this steps am I really safe?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:23:31 PM

I would be afraid to buy account here or at any other place, sellers can always leave back entry. How can I protect myself from that?
-Do I need to take e-mail account as well from the seller?
-If there is phone number verification can I change it?
-Is there a way for a seller to contact support later and take away bought account?
   is there anything else that on what can I pay attention? Even with following this steps am I really safe?

I think its just sign message from their btc address that will enable the old owner to get the account back. No phone verification of any sort but I  think the sign message is enough of proof. Creating your own account is the safest and also sign a message to secure your account.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

I think it's safe to buy accounts here and the like if you use an escrow. Just to make sure, use escrow with trusts in this forum. Better safe than sorry. But if you really are very unsure or you are having doubts of buying accounts then trust your instincts too.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

They initiate the trade, you do not release the coins until they send you the account information and you have satisfied that you can get in and will not be screwed and there you go, messy but safe.

Yes that a good way to offer the seller if for some reason you or they are not willing to take escrow. Otherwise, i would recommend taking any of the trusted escrow for this. Also be careful if the person selling account is selling legit account or some cracked accounts as there a lot of sellers on this forum selling all kind of cracked accounts.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

I have bad experience of buying things here. I have been hooked on a suggestion of not expensive at all iPhone selling on the forum. I transferred half of money and that's the end of the story.
But no doubt that there are true sellers here, you just need to read comments of other people and look for trust, if it's negative I would not recommend you even to contact with such seller.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: