Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My portfolio distribution - Thoughts?  (Read 470 times)
Cord (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:03:13 AM

Storj - 30% (Bought at ICO waiting for new coins distribution)
Stratis - 40% (Bought under 3$)
Ubiq - 10%
Waves - 5%
Siacoin - 5%
Zencash - 5%

I think that makes 100 haha, rough estimates off top of my head
Total value ~ 9 BTC

droblin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:51:24 AM

You didn't provide your reasoning, but looks not bad.
Cryptotem

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:46:48 AM

Not bad indeed. Did the distribution of the cryptos grow naturally into this or is this your 'ideal mix'? Also, I am curious what your reasoning is for not including any BTC or ETH :-)
Cord (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

Not bad indeed. Did the distribution of the cryptos grow naturally into this or is this your 'ideal mix'? Also, I am curious what your reasoning is for not including any BTC or ETH :-)

Kinda grew naturally and kinda my ideal crypto currencies.
I didn't include any BTC or ETH becuase I don't want to invest in the current top dogs, I want to find the next top dog.

Here's my reasoning for investment :

Stratis - lots of good things going, could easily post a whole thread why I think it has potential to hit 100$ (I predicted 10$ when it was only 1$)

Sia - Great coin just like Storj, amazing dev team

Storj - Undervalued, bought each coin at the ICO for 50 cents (Now doubled)

Zencash - Amazing coin as well, extremeellyyy undervalued with only <10m cap

Waves - I haven't done TOO much reseach on this one, but I do know alot of people are excited for this coin and I am too, potential to x20-x30 in price in my opinion

Ubiq - Another undervalued coin, can easily see this one 3-4x  in the next month due to the low cap

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: