Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like Siacoin is About to Fly  (Read 2126 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:32:06 PM

Things are looking pretty good for Siacoin. Most of my research (from my fav Speculators) on the undervalued Coin suggest it will hit 900—1500 Satochi before retracing back. To be honest most of the Speculators said 1500 satoshi,just don't want to keep your hopes too high.
I saw some very convincing charts too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

Things are looking pretty good for Siacoin. Most of my research (from my fav Speculators) on the undervalued Coin suggest it will hit 900—1500 Satochi before retracing back. To be honest most of the Speculators said 1500 satoshi,just don't want to keep your hopes too high.

Are you stuck with the bag on the pump now going doown and looking to dump on a person to take his BTC? SC was over pumped to steal BTC just look at hte chart? THe only reason it might go up is to steal more BTC it can't stay it's over pumpt! get it! this is not organic it's a pumped to take BTC not because it's worth it. Sorry my english is second language but do you understand what I say?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

well, Siacoin is a promising coin enough. having said that it might hit all time high 1500sat is a huge gamble, but I think Siacoin deserves higher value right now, around 1000sat.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 01:39:31 PM

well, Siacoin is a promising coin enough. having said that it might hit all time high 1500sat is a huge gamble, but I think Siacoin deserves higher value right now, around 1000sat.

Deserves based on what?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:32:42 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:22:18 PM by Ucy

well, Siacoin is a promising coin enough. having said that it might hit all time high 1500sat is a huge gamble, but I k Siacoin deserves higher value right now, around 1000sat.

Deserves based on what?

well, Siacoin is a promising coin enough. having said that it might hit all time high 1500sat is a huge gamble, but I k Siacoin deserves higher value right now, around 1000sat.

Deserves based on what?

Well,newer coin with similar features such as Storjcoin could hit a dollar soon. I am on their Reddit group and was on their Telegram Group am satisfied with what they are doing.
Siacoin has good uses. Unfortunately I was told they focus more on companies than individuals... makes economic sense though
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

Of course Sia will fly, I sold it yesterday  Undecided
gvozdik

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

Ucy who are these speculators? You have any link for inspiration?
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:38:00 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 04:01:51 PM by Ucy

Here is a Chart Analysis for Siacoin(Copied from my trusted speculator). http://m.imgur.com/gjRYxs9?r
Notice the current trend (in blue rectangle) is imitating the past trend (in blue rectangle).

gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:19:34 PM

Looks like history will repeat  Grin
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:26:22 PM

Siacoin is going good, it was nowhere in the poloniex chart/top traded coins but it was showed suddenly and is going good.
One of the reason that I believe is that siacoin has a good opportunity because it can be mined from miner together with etherum.
Dennoo

Activity: 131

-

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

Are you stuck with the bag on the pump now going doown and looking to dump on a person to take his BTC? SC was over pumped to steal BTC just look at hte chart? THe only reason it might go up is to steal more BTC it can't stay it's over pumpt! get it! this is not organic it's a pumped to take BTC not because it's worth it. Sorry my english is second language but do you understand what I say?
lol second post i see from you, but as dumb as the other one. You should learn to analyze charts before posting bs
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

Sia coin will go down to 550-500 and it will probably find the support there and then it might get ready for its next jump later, if you bought at high I suggest you sell half of your bag and buy back at around 550
Dennoo

-

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

Sia coin will go down to 550-500 and it will probably find the support there and then it might get ready for its next jump later, if you bought at high I suggest you sell half of your bag and buy back at around 550
i would say 600
cryptocan

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:36:52 PM

i would say 600
I have about 50K left in my bag which I am holding for the long run so I hope you are right, but since ATH is about 740 and it didn't reach it again in the last few runs, it would probably test the latest support again which is around 530,
I would buy back in again if it get around 530.
garet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

i would say 600
I have about 50K left in my bag which I am holding for the long run so I hope you are right, but since ATH is about 740 and it didn't reach it again in the last few runs, it would probably test the latest support again which is around 530,

I agree. I've been in since around 200 and it tends to follow a similar pattern of rise and fall, then settle. I think 550-575 will be about the sweet spot for it to settle in the next few days.

If it goes below 530 i would buy more for sure. I wanted to buy last week at 520ish when the whole market was down but coincidentally Coinbase took their website down for "maintenance" around the same time...
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:06:04 PM

Hopefully, it gets to hit 1k this time around
Dennoo

-

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:59:39 PM

i would say 600

I agree. I've been in since around 200 and it tends to follow a similar pattern of rise and fall, then settle. I think 550-575 will be about the sweet spot for it to settle in the next few days.

If it goes below 530 i would buy more for sure. I wanted to buy last week at 520ish when the whole market was down but coincidentally Coinbase took their website down for "maintenance" around the same time...
i Hope you fellas didn't sell and hoped für the 550
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:22:01 PM

Well currently Siacoin reached 743 just today, it may fly but I see Siacoin the same as those other pump and dump coins. But I sure do hope it'll reach at least 1,000 but I'm not getting my hopes up for that anytime soon since BTC'S value is kinda shady still.
cryptocan

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:24:24 PM

i would say 600

i Hope you fellas didn't sell and hoped für the 550

I am so happy I was wrong Smiley
I had 100k and sold half when it was 650 and took my profit, I kept 50k, I always only sell half for the profit and keep half, it seems to work best Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: