Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with remaining bits of crypto-currency..throw them in a wishing well!  (Read 266 times)
Crypto$Leigh (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:55:55 PM

Hi there,

I am new to this Crypto Currency world, and obviously a bit late getting into it but seems very interesting.

I don't really have the $ to start investing, but would like to try playing with it a bit, so I opened up an online account for donations in a virtual "Wishing Well."

Please take a look at my page, throw some pennies in the well & have a wish if you feel like it, and let me know what you think in this post. Smiley

https://cryptowishingwell.jimdo.com

Donations into the well are welcome, not looking for anything substantial.

Please forward to your friends & look forward to your comments.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

Hi there,

I am new to this Crypto Currency world, and obviously a bit late getting into it but seems very interesting.

I don't really have the $ to start investing, but would like to try playing with it a bit, so I opened up an online account for donations in a virtual "Wishing Well."

Please take a look at my page, throw some pennies in the well & have a wish if you feel like it, and let me know what you think in this post. Smiley

https://cryptowishingwell.jimdo.com

Donations into the well are welcome, not looking for anything substantial.

Please forward to your friends & look forward to your comments.

Thanks.

Very clever Crypto$Leigh! If you ever decide to add DNotes, let me know and perhaps I will grant you a wish.  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Crypto$Leigh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

Hi there Chase,

Good suggestion, I have just added DNotes as well!! Smiley

There are a few other ones I could add, but I was not sure what ones to go with...so I basically just picked a bunch from the top of the list on Coinmarketcap

Anybody have any other ones that might be a good idea to add?

Thanks.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:09:19 AM

Hi there Chase,

Good suggestion, I have just added DNotes as well!! Smiley

There are a few other ones I could add, but I was not sure what ones to go with...so I basically just picked a bunch from the top of the list on Coinmarketcap

Anybody have any other ones that might be a good idea to add?

Thanks.

Thanks for adding DNotes, Crypto$Leigh!

This would make a great documented crypto-savings project, if you are interested. It may be easier to attract 'wish-makers', if they know you are saving the particular coin they gave you. Some of these coins could bring a substantial payoff if they are held for a few years. Feel free to post "The Crypto Wishing Well" on CryptoMoms (http://cryptomoms.com/forum/general-discussion/9/), and let me know if there is anything I can help you with - I was new once too. Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Crypto$Leigh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

Not really sure how to get my web page out to people for some more exposure & some feedback?

Anyone have some more advise on how I could approach this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: