Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interest in pumps?  (Read 674 times)
sesasaP (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:08:22 PM

Hello there,
Wanted to ask if anyone would be interested (in the future) in marketing for a pump and dump group. As a reward for the marketing they would be paid btc and given information on the  first coin we pump.
I understand the risks of pumping groups, which is why I'm asking first if people would be interested in doing these things.

We would be paying around 0.01 btc for each person.

We thank you in advance for any feedback.

sesasaP (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Oh thanks! It's just we saw the lack of pumping groups which don't need entry fees and we need some followers for our first free pump.
The more participants the better!
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:57:18 PM

So generally what you want to do is similar to a signature campaign, but you are paying for people to advertise or spam the shit out of the forum with fake news or whatever info that would induce the market to pump and dump?
sesasaP (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

So generally what you want to do is similar to a signature campaign, but you are paying for people to advertise or spam the shit out of the forum with fake news or whatever info that would induce the market to pump and dump?
No, just want conversations about it.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 09:39:24 PM

So you want high rank members here to market speculation about the coin that you are going to pump? I think this could ruin a guy's rank for doing this I would not put my rank's reputation for just spreading rumors for 0.01

Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:50:08 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 02:46:23 AM by Chris!

Pump and dump groups are too elaborate for most scammers. Why don't you guys just band together and rob old ladies on the street? You still get the pleasure of ruining a community but with far less sophistication. /s

Lol no no not spam. Just a normal conversation./s

"Boy oh boy folks I sure do love Putincoin. I think it's going to go to the moon because Putin you see is a good name and with a good name comes a good profit or some such yadda yadda. Anywho I sure do love Putincoin. I think my post is long enough to get paid now and everyone is none the wiser... Just look at that awesome volume I just created."
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:51:38 PM

That is something neither ethical and in some cases, depends to the extent of your pumping and the number of people duped, can be illegal too. It can land all members who do this in trouble. When there is a decent way of living, why would anyone take a risk for a dubious thing?
Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:04:36 PM

Theres a good and bad deeds about this idea, you are lying to people that some coin will rise and you r group will be the first to buy before the people following you.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:39:49 AM

Pump and dump groups are too elaborate for most scammers. Why don't you guys just band together and rob old ladies on the street? You still get the pleasure of ruining a community but with far less sophistication. /s

Lol no no not spam. Just a normal conversation.

"Boy oh boy folks I sure do love Putincoin. I think it's going to go to the moon because Putin you see is a good name and with a good name comes a good profit or some such yadda yadda. Anywho I sure do love Putincoin. I think my post is long enough to get paid now and everyone is none the wiser... Just look at that awesome volume I just created."

Then you just confirmed what I said. That is not a normal conversation. You intentionally create some sort of talk about it even though there is nothing to talk about. That is why back when poloniex had the trollbox they banned people for talking about pumps and dumps of coins. You're somehow manipulating the trades by showing false information because people are getting paid for it.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:45:44 AM

Lol no no not spam. Just a normal conversation.

Then you just confirmed what I said. That is not a normal conversation. You intentionally create some sort of talk about it even though there is nothing to talk about. That is why back when poloniex had the trollbox they banned people for talking about pumps and dumps of coins. You're somehow manipulating the trades by showing false information because people are getting paid for it.

Sorry I forgot my second sarcasm tag. That was my bad. Wink This is just shady on top of shady with some shady bacon bits on top.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

Hello there,
Wanted to ask if anyone would be interested (in the future) in marketing for a pump and dump group. As a reward for the marketing they would be paid btc and given information on the  first coin we pump.
I understand the risks of pumping groups, which is why I'm asking first if people would be interested in doing these things.

It is sounds like that your doing the same procedure system in the signature campaign project. Paying 0.01BTC per head, what is that weekly also or what? Aside from that, you are building a group of pumpers, isn't right? correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks Smiley
sesasaP (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:20:57 AM

Hello there,

It is sounds like that your doing the same procedure system in the signature campaign project. Paying 0.01BTC per head, what is that weekly also or what? Aside from that, you are building a group of pumpers, isn't right? correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks Smiley

Yes, the main focus is to build a group. I understand people concerns, but this is a very small campaign (maybe 3-4 at most).
Also the coin is not some nonsense coin like putincoin, it has features that we would like to promote as it is not well known.
It would be around 0.01 btc, but ofc it will be a combination of small tasks(not as many posts as sig campaign).

I don't like the way people think we spreading false information. Will just be features of the coin. Won't be price predictions or anything like that.

No rumours. No "to the moon predictions." Just discussion about EXISTING features of coin.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:57:42 PM

Hello there,

Yes, the main focus is to build a group. I understand people concerns, but this is a very small campaign (maybe 3-4 at most).
Also the coin is not some nonsense coin like putincoin, it has features that we would like to promote as it is not well known.
It would be around 0.01 btc, but ofc it will be a combination of small tasks(not as many posts as sig campaign).

I don't like the way people think we spreading false information. Will just be features of the coin. Won't be price predictions or anything like that.

No rumours. No "to the moon predictions." Just discussion about EXISTING features of coin.

Well we have countless threads here on the two SPECULATION and ANNOUNCEMENT boards
about any amount of currencies already including Putincoin, so you are free to talk about them anyway.

Personally I dont like the idea of pump and dump groups, it might not be
false information but its pure manipulation concentrated around a particular
currency at a particular time by an organised group.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:16:04 PM

Basically you want to create a group of thugs who will mislead others about the potential of investing in something, themselves investing and later selling off what they invest. This is not something I would personally support, rather expose anyone who tries to do so.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 07:16:41 AM

Theres a good and bad deeds about this idea, you are lying to people that some coin will rise and you r group will be the first to buy before the people following you.

First, it is not something that you would want to organize through the forum that is filled with those that you are going to screw over with those pumps.  Beyond that, it is simply not something that you can do that overtly and manage, I do believe that you tried that with the alt account that you are not posting this thread under and it hasn't worked that way either.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:38:43 AM

So you want high rank members here to market speculation about the coin that you are going to pump? I think this could ruin a guy's rank for doing this I would not put my rank's reputation for just spreading rumors for 0.01

There are a couple groups out there, they have a semi-public appearance and nothing really changed after those groups started, so all that happen is the same groups of people just got a website for their little club.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: