Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NiceHash Still Profitable with Radeon RX 580 ?  (Read 4050 times)
cryptocoinplay (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 05:11:02 PM

Hello, I'm totally newbie about bitcoin or croypto mining. I just used NiceHash profitability calculator and found that its possible to make $4.43+ everyday with AMD RX 580 8GB .
But is this calculator really legit can how long this kind of GPU mining will be profitable. Is this good to Invest $400 for a GPU or leave it? I need expert ideas who are already with this kind of business.

For better understanding I have attached the picture below:

Now its about Investment as I don't have any hobby to play High-Reg games or etc to afford a GPU I can only purchase If I can Make Money with it. And Is it really legit to mine BTC's with GPU? How long it will go?
[/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:54:52 PM

Hello, I'm totally newbie about bitcoin or croypto mining. I just used NiceHash profitability calculator and found that its possible to make $4.43+ everyday with AMD RX 580 8GB .
But is this calculator really legit can how long this kind of GPU mining will be profitable. Is this good to Invest $400 for a GPU or leave it? I need expert ideas who are already with this kind of business.

For better understanding I have attached the picture below:

Now its about Investment as I don't have any hobby to play High-Reg games or etc to afford a GPU I can only purchase If I can Make Money with it. And Is it really legit to mine BTC's with GPU? How long it will go?
[/b]

Yes it is legit. You can make even more when you overclock your AMD RX 580 8GB GPU. I think the profit you can make daily depends on some factors, like difficulty, people who are mining the specific coin and your electricity cost. However I suggest you to buy RX 580 as it just needs 2.5 months to ROI as you can see for yourself there. I use Nicehash to mine in all my mining rigs and I can confirm it is legit.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

@Cereberus
Yes it is legit. You can make even more when you overclock your AMD RX 580 8GB GPU. I think the profit you can make daily depends on some factors, like difficulty, people who are mining the specific coin and your electricity cost. However I suggest you to buy RX 580 as it just needs 2.5 months to ROI as you can see for yourself there. I use Nicehash to mine in all my mining rigs and I can confirm it is legit.

Which currency I should mine and how the earnings will be? I'm confused.   Huh
How to build a My Computer which will run 24/7 and make money?
I must need to purchase Instant Power Supply for Electricity Backup but also need the PC to be cool always as it needs to run for 24/7.  

baga105

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:40:55 AM

@Cereberus

Which currency I should mine and how the earnings will be? I'm confused.   Huh
How to build a My Computer which will run 24/7 and make money?
I must need to purchase Instant Power Supply for Electricity Backup but also need the PC to be cool always as it needs to run for 24/7.  

If you don't care about the coins you will mine, keep using Nicehash miner, because it converts your "coins" directly into BTC. The earnings depends on the difficulty and the hashrate you got..
You can simply use your "gaming" computer if you have one --> install Nicehash, set your  BTC wallet and enjoy Smiley

Ass, Gas or Grass! No one rides for free!
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:53:41 AM

If you have a gaming pc like I do,  you can run cryptonight on cpu on Nicehash miner and claymore's dualminer running eth + pascal  on gpu.. it will give u almost 5-6 $ per day.. This is what I run at the moment with my RX 480 and 4770k.

Good luck.
cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 01:03:50 PM

If you have a gaming pc like I do,  you can run cryptonight on cpu on Nicehash miner and claymore's dualminer running eth + pascal  on gpu.. it will give u almost 5-6 $ per day.. This is what I run at the moment with my RX 480 and 4770k.

Good luck.
Which GPU you are running dear? Smiley

Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:54:40 PM

Good luck.
Which GPU you are running dear? Smiley

AMD RX 480 8gb, powercolor red devil
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

NiceHash calculator doesn't take the difficulty increase into account though. Your earnings will most likely not be as big as the projected values, but I still think it's a good investment nonetheless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: