Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SUPERFAUCET.XYZ - Rotators, Lists and Referral Sites Encouraged!  (Read 268 times)
strugmo (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

This is a new, simple, and effective faucet and it is growing FAST.  Currently paying 20 satoshi every five minutes.  Low 1,000 satoshi withdrawal to FaucetSystem  and a 25% referral program. 

URL:  https://superfaucet.xyz/
REFLINK: https://superfaucet.xyz/?ref=USERNAME
REF COMMISSION: 25%
PAYOUT: FaucetSystem
MIN WD: 1000 satoshi
TIMER: 5 mins
DAILY LIMIT: none

Coming upgrades:
New Games
Addition of other payment options (FaucetHub, direct payment)
User loyalty levels - increases payout and reduces timer.
Self-serve advertising

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strugmo (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

SuperFaucet has been completely updated with new features and options.

Added:
- Random claim bonus up to 100%
- Increase claims by earning a higher user level
- Gain user levels through mining and referring
- 50% referral program

Changed:
- Instant payments to microwallets discontinued.
- 20 satoshi every 60 minutes plus random and user level bonuses
- Withdrawal direct to BTC wallet - 30000 satoshi minimum

Happy fauceting!
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:43:35 AM

Do you think your hourly pay of 20 satoshi will compete with other faucets? I think you might run into some trouble with finding loyal claimers because of your low rate. Just being honest.

strugmo (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

Well, it's 20 plus up to 100% random bonus plus user level bonuses. So it ends up being more.  I see what you're saying.  But I'm looking around at the sites that last... FreeBitCoin, MoonBitCoin, etc. and I think I am right in the ballpark.  At this rate, this gives room to grow.  I would hate to give away significantly more in the beginning then take it away later.

The site has a pretty reasonable user experience. No popups. No overlay ads that interfere with operation. It's pretty clean. The site could make a lot more, but it would be at the risk of ease of use and other factors.  Besides, we also offer a 50% referral program, which I would think would be a pretty generous incentive.

I appreciate the input, though, very much, and thank you for mentioning your thoughts.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:12:59 AM

Well, it's 20 plus up to 100% random bonus plus user level bonuses. So it ends up being more.  I see what you're saying.  But I'm looking around at the sites that last... FreeBitCoin, MoonBitCoin, etc. and I think I am right in the ballpark.  At this rate, this gives room to grow.  I would hate to give away significantly more in the beginning then take it away later.

The site has a pretty reasonable user experience. No popups. No overlay ads that interfere with operation. It's pretty clean. The site could make a lot more, but it would be at the risk of ease of use and other factors.  Besides, we also offer a 50% referral program, which I would think would be a pretty generous incentive.

I appreciate the input, though, very much, and thank you for mentioning your thoughts.
I totally see where you are coming from. It is always nice to see faucets that aren't totally bombarded with ads. I made an account and the auto-confirmation email was sent to my spam folder (I have Gmail). I hope that info can help you out somehow.

After signing up and making a claim, I can vouch that your faucet is indeed very clean. It is quick and flawless. And, with the random reward, I earned 29 satoshi instead of 20. I'll take it. 50% referral commission is generous, you are right. Your CoinHive PoW captcha took me around 15 seconds to complete (7th gen i5 on a laptop) but my CPU did not heat more than 155 F so it's not the end of the world. I'm going to add your faucet onto this list. Best of luck man, I hope your faucet takes off Smiley

strugmo (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:04:23 PM

Thanks very much!  Your experience was super helpful, and I really appreciate your time and support. 
strugmo (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

ANDROID APP RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wBitcoinSuperFaucet_5938431

Also, minor cosmetic and functional improvements to the site.  Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: