Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 06:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Be 100% Honest  (Read 1433 times)
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

I put a BTC into WAGERR, but I'll be honest with the amount they're raising I believe most of them are scams taking advantage of the current mania. It reminds me of the IPO craze during the dot com bubble where the insiders would lock in their share purchases at low prices and they'd hit the market up 200% in a day.  This was all well and good until the dot com bubble burst.. then all that went away. Eventually that will happen here. For now, enjoy the ride... let's hope the total market cap can break through the old high.. I'm not ready for a dot com burst yet. I'll give WAGERR credit for having a well done website and professional presentation though, which is something all coins are not the best at (cough.. xtrabyte's new website cough..)

In any case I'm positioned in the coins I expect to perform the best anyways, with my top holdings being NEM, Ardor, and VIA, though honestly I think the ignored Pascal Coin has more potential than any of these from a pure tech perspective combined with low market cap. Account numbers, blockchain trim, what's not to love? (besides the name).. I'm just happy I got my zip code as an account number. The chances of finding that randomly were pretty low.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

OP and everyone else looking for ICOs really need to do their research, its cool to give suggestions which you then look up yourself but everyone is just going to hype up their own purchases rather than give you an honest opinion. For me I'm looking forward to civic, funfair and skincoin.
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

none of these ICO's are safe every one of them , but i prefer dcorp and primalbase probably just because solid looking project and professional devs , what else lol ? i never invested on any ICO because still on low earning , probably trying trading guys , its less risky lmao

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

The safest you could try may be blockpool. The team is backed by Ark dev team which we know have proven themselves when they did with ark. Ark was $0.03 when released buf rapidly grew just after it. Dumpers dumped by the price went up still.  The blockpool TEC weren't advertised well but we soon see how it blows the mind of investors who ignore it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:37:26 AM

What is the best and safest ICO to invest in right now?
Never tried any ICO before despite having tempting reviews about them.  Why do you think your recommendation is worth our investment?
 I will bookmark this thread to remind us in the future what we recommended.

I am not sure anyone who want to put his name on the line. Even the developers themselves are not 100% sure of what the future holds for the current project they are working on. However, we all make educated guesses and then we hope to be right in those guesses. There are some projects that I personally have interest in some are ongoing while some are yet to start their ICOs. Suncontract is one while DCORP is another one to look out for based on my own subjective view.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: