Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 0.01BTC - Payment by PayPal or BACS If UK Based  (Read 316 times)
Fishbones78 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

Hi
As the title says, im looking to buy 0.01 BTC at a very good rate. I can pay by BACS (actually Faster Payments, same thing but, well, fast) if you are UK based (non reversible). If not my only option is PayPal.

I would like BTC first, but I understand that can be seen as sketchy, so Escrow is absolutely no problem at all.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:51:23 PM

Hi
As the title says, im looking to buy 0.01 BTC at a very good rate. I can pay by BACS (actually Faster Payments, same thing but, well, fast) if you are UK based (non reversible). If not my only option is PayPal.

I would like BTC first, but I understand that can be seen as sketchy, so Escrow is absolutely no problem at all.
Thanks

If you have coinbase account and can pay my premium then I can sell you BTC for UK Bank transfer.

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:12:41 PM

Hi

Thanks

If you have coinbase account and can pay my premium then I can sell you BTC for UK Bank transfer.
I keep my "spending" Bitcoin wallet (although empty at the moment) with Coinbase. What is your premium on 0.01 BTC?
Thanks
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:11:54 PM

Hi

Thanks

I keep my "spending" Bitcoin wallet (although empty at the moment) with Coinbase. What is your premium on 0.01 BTC?
Thanks

I can send to your bitcoin at preev+10%.

Edit: I meant coinbase wallet.

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

Hi

Thanks

Thanks

Sounds good, Escrow? If so, do you have a preferred Escrower? I would like one that is online for a fast trade if possible  Wink
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:47:45 PM

Hi

Thanks

Thanks

Sounds good, Escrow? If so, do you have a preferred Escrower? I would like one that is online for a fast trade if possible  Wink

It's not worth neither escrow's time nor mine to use escrow for £21 deal.
Anyways, feel free to contact OgNasty or zazarb or SebastianJu and see if they will be ready to escrow this deal or use localbitcoins.com

Edit: You will be paying escrow fee and I will not pay miner's fee that coinbase charges for sending btc.

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:52:42 PM

Hi

Thanks

Thanks

Sounds good, Escrow? If so, do you have a preferred Escrower? I would like one that is online for a fast trade if possible  Wink

It's not worth neither escrow's time nor mine to use escrow for £21 deal.
Anyways, feel free to contact OgNasty or zazarb or SebastianJu and see if they will be ready to escrow this deal or use localbitcoins.com

Edit: You will be paying escrow fee and I will not pay miner's fee that coinbase charges for sending btc.
Screw it, change of mind. I cant be bothered either. Please PM me your details for bank transfer
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: