Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Golf lessons for BTC!  (Read 744 times)
meat (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 09:54:37 PM

Hello...I am short on cash at the moment and trying to build up some BTC, so am looking to reach into my old profession a bit to help out.  I am offering golf lessons for BTC.  I am only asking $10 BTC equivalent per lesson (price would be determined by last Mt Gox sale at the time you reply that you are interested)  So at the time I am writing this one lesson would cost .09174 BTC

My Credentials

- Assistant golf professional for two years in NY State until I recently moved to the corporate world (routinely gave lessons as well as ran a junior instructional camp both summers I worked there)

- Played on a division 1 golf team

- State championship finalist in High School

How the lesson works

- You send me a video of your swing (ideally face on and down the line)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OLZcauorxQ (down the line example)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffANaGphsh0 (face on example)

- I will put together a powerpoint presentation of your swing, most slides focusing on critical points in the swing.  I will include side by sides with professionals for comparison, and go in depth with how and why you differ, as well as any other points I feel are important for your swing

- I will include drills that would be beneficial to your specific swing flaws, providing links to video whenever applicable

No idea what to expect as a response for this.  I will offer one lesson at $5 BTC equivalent to the first responder so they can provide feedback and perhaps post their lesson so others can see as an example.

BTC address below, thanks

1Ch8fHiCYw3wAeonSWfRSDrYb5WrcfbsEt
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meat (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:22:03 PM

bump
Chemicalbro

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:41:44 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 03:31:55 PM by Chemicalbro

I'm biting. I'll send a vid or two.

*Weather's pretty drab here, will probably be next week before any vids get taken. Wanna PM me?

Vircurex Exchange BTC/LTC/NMC
meat (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:29:34 PM

I'm biting. I'll send a vid or two.

*Weather's pretty drab here, will probably be next week before any vids get taken. Wanna PM me?

PM sent! Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: