Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:57:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BE YOUR OWN BANK AND MULTIPLY YOUR BITCOIN SAFELY.  (Read 1729 times)
cabin (OP)

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

I want to share with you a little secret to safely multiply your bitcoin without giving it to anybody.

This is not a ponzi because you are your own admin and you can earn up to 10% of your btc balance.

You do not need to do any work because your btc will be working for you even when you sleep.

Multiply your btc like bank does with fiat through a compound interest method.

Stop your earnings whenever you like.

This is a completely do it yourself method.

Price is 0.01 btc

Vouch copy for the first 5 people at 50% discount.

Send funds to 1JuZzRGMy6BeM5yDHNydA3eZf6ULJFUTve

Hurry while the opportunity avails.
?

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:18:43 PM

Any proof? Images? Is it scamming? Ewhore?
cabin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:33:41 PM

There are proofs but available to only interested buyers that can send funds to the escrow account.

I forgot to add to my announcement thread that THIS IS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE buyers can request for their money instantly if my claim is false.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

There are proofs but available to only interested buyers that can send funds to the escrow account.

I forgot to add to my announcement thread that THIS IS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE buyers can request for their money instantly if my claim is false.

Would like to see some proof about it and willing to take a vouch copy of it is free, I don't think anyone will buy the vouch copy as there are lots of scammers running around here.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cabin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:16:40 PM

Would like to see some proof about it and willing to take a vouch copy of it is free, I don't think anyone will buy the vouch copy as there are lots of scammers running around here.

You are absolutely correct about the scammers issues but you did not look at my rank that it is worth more than 0.005 btc.

My choice of not giving out free copy is as a result of the fact that most people having been seeing the method but ignore it.

It is the safest investment i ever known or heard of, your money never leave your account and yet get multiplied.

Take a risk and be a millionaire.
Kand1990

Activity: 444

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

I am interested in this method at the discounted price, how many hours do I have to put in daily?
What is the minimum I can earn since you said I can earn up to 10% and how many Hours/Days/Months will it take for me to earn this percentage?
Do I have to do any work to multiply my btc and is there any additional investment for a purchase except the one I will put in to be multiplied?

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
cabin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

I am interested in this method at the discounted price, how many hours do I have to put in daily?
What is the minimum I can earn since you said I can earn up to 10% and how many Hours/Days/Months will it take for me to earn this percentage?
Do I have to do any work to multiply my btc and is there any additional investment for a purchase except the one I will put in to be multiplied?

You need to put 0 hour of work.

No work required, you only need to have a minimum of 0.01 btc in your account to start.

You shall receive your interest on daily basis without lifting a finger.

No contract, stop anytime you like.

No ponzi, mlm or any type of scam because your funds is still in your btc account.

My btc address is in the first post of this thread, send me tx id when you send 0.005btc.
Kand1990

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

No work required, you only need to have a minimum of 0.01 btc in your account to start.

No ponzi, mlm or any type of scam because your funds is still in your btc account.

My btc address is in the first post of this thread, send me tx id when you send 0.005btc.
Yeah I am going to find an escrow and I will only release the btc after I see that the method works.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Ptv2

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 02:06:49 PM

I think this is freebitco.in method.
because they start this kind of interest % program

Kand1990

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

I will check it out, thanks for the information.

Edit, it's not the same thing, your method only offers 4.08% annual interest on your balance and OP is talking about 10% daily interest.

cabin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

Yeah I am going to find an escrow and I will only release the btc after I see that the method works.

I agreed with your escrow option, i will even pay the escrow fees if it is just some percent of th funds you sent, i am waiting.

I think this is freebitco.in method.
because they start this kind of interest % program

You are very wrong.
Kand1990

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:24:20 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 02:35:06 PM by Kand1990

I agreed with your escrow option, i will even pay the escrow fees if it is just some percent of th funds you sent, i am waiting.

Ok, I will make a post in the service section and if we find a good escrow they can assist you with all of you deals.

Edit: Here is the listing, read it and post there if everything is ok.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974372.new#new

cabin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Ok, I will make a post in the service section and if we find a good escrow they can assist you with all of you deals.

Alternatively you are a full member and i can send first to you and you need to send my funds immediately after receiving and confirming the opportunity.

It does not matter whether you know it before or not, all that matters is that the investment is safe and earnings are guaranteed.

You can re-quote this thread to accept this offer and i shall open a scam accusation against you if you fail to pay my funds immediately.

Let me know your decision.
Kand1990

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

Alternatively you are a full member and i can send first to you and you need to send my funds immediately after receiving and confirming the opportunity.

It does not matter whether you know it before or not, all that matters is that the investment is safe and earnings are guaranteed.

You can re-quote this thread to accept this offer and i shall open a scam accusation against you if you fail to pay my funds immediately.

Yes I can pay after I see the payment for the investment I make, not a second sooner.

cabin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

Yes I can pay after I see the payment for the investment I make, not a second sooner.

Paying after seeing the return on invest is not a bargain because it is so simple to know that you have landed on a gold after sending you those few links and piece of information.

Let me know or you setup an escrow, escrow shall view and review the method because anybody that buys the method will kick him or her self because they have been sitting on the unlimited wealth without knowing.
Kand1990

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:10:21 PM

Yeah for me that is a deal breaker, I will close the escrow request I made on the services section, I am not paying for something I haven't seen proof of.

User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

I am really interested in this, especially because the OP is not a newbie promising that I won´t have to work anymore  Cheesy

BUT @OP please give out a free vouch copy (not to me, but a trusted Hero or legendary member) then people (propably including me) will buy your method.

I have one question, hope you can answer it without spoiling your method. Where does the money come from? You can´t just create money from nothing, so who is paying for your profit?

[could be your ad]
cabin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:46:29 PM

Yeah for me that is a deal breaker, I will close the escrow request I made on the services section, I am not paying for something I haven't seen proof of.

You are free to take your own decision, i am not desperate to sell this but it shall be foolish of me to give it out for free.

@ User365, the funds comes from the huge gains that the company made on daily basis. You will kick yourself when you buy it because it is really what you know  Grin Grin
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

I could review this method for you. Seems like the deal between you and that full member didn't end up going to well. I am interested in this method but I am definitely not going to pay half price for it before I know it works. The point of a vouch copy is to give a free copy of your product to a high ranked member so that they can justify that the method works. No one is going to pay to help you out and it doesn't seem like you have had any buyers yet.

If anyone has bought this product, please write a post on this thread on whether it actually worked and is worth the money. Also please provide some proof of the method earning you money.
cabin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

You have spoken well windpower and i am impressed, i wish i can give you a free vouch copy for promotional purposes but i just can't because what i am trying to sell is known to everybody but ignored by all however i will give a free vouch copy to any DT member that can just spare 2 minutes to confirm my claims.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: