Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BFL SC Single 60GH/s first-day preorder - 200 BTC  (Read 1008 times)
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 10:38:47 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 04:03:47 PM by SgtSpike

I have a first-day preorder (actually, an order from 6/14/12 for four FPGA Singles that was converted) for two SC Single 60GH/s.  This order has recently been confirmed by BFL customer service staff to be considered a first day preorder, and will be one of the first orders to ship out.  I would like to sell one of them for 200 BTC.

Details:
Escrow through a trusted forum member is fine, but I won't be doing refunds (unless you don't get the unit, obviously).  If something is wrong with the unit, then you would be expected to deal with BFL.  The warranties are transferable, and I don't want to be the one on the hook if BFL sent out a non-working unit.  I would not be testing the unit at all - only shipping it directly to you as soon as I receive it.

I would ship via UPS (unless you want a different service), insured for $50,000, overnight, with early AM delivery.  I would ship out the day I received it.  Basically, everything I can do to make sure it gets to you as quickly and safely as possible.  Shipping costs would be covered by me, but I would require a small portion of the escrow amount be sent to me prior to shipping so I can cover those shipping costs (~$600!).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:52:12 AM

I have a first-day preorder (actually, an order from 6/14/13 for four FPGA Singles that was converted) for two SC Single 60GH/s.  This order has recently been confirmed by BFL customer service staff to be considered a first day preorder, and will be one of the first orders to ship out.  I would like to sell one of them for 200 BTC.

Details:
Escrow through a trusted forum member is fine, but I won't be doing refunds (unless you don't get the unit, obviously).  If something is wrong with the unit, then you would be expected to deal with BFL.  The warranties are transferable, and I don't want to be the one on the hook if BFL sent out a non-working unit.  I would not be testing the unit at all - only shipping it directly to you as soon as I receive it.

I would ship via UPS (unless you want a different service), insured for $50,000, overnight, with early AM delivery.  I would ship out the day I received it.  Basically, everything I can do to make sure it gets to you as quickly and safely as possible.  Shipping costs would be covered by me, but I would require a small portion of the escrow amount be sent to me prior to shipping so I can cover those shipping costs (~$600!).

Your order is from the future.
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:54:03 AM

I have a first-day preorder (actually, an order from 6/14/13 for four FPGA Singles that was converted) for two SC Single 60GH/s.  This order has recently been confirmed by BFL customer service staff to be considered a first day preorder, and will be one of the first orders to ship out.  I would like to sell one of them for 200 BTC.

Details:
Escrow through a trusted forum member is fine, but I won't be doing refunds (unless you don't get the unit, obviously).  If something is wrong with the unit, then you would be expected to deal with BFL.  The warranties are transferable, and I don't want to be the one on the hook if BFL sent out a non-working unit.  I would not be testing the unit at all - only shipping it directly to you as soon as I receive it.

I would ship via UPS (unless you want a different service), insured for $50,000, overnight, with early AM delivery.  I would ship out the day I received it.  Basically, everything I can do to make sure it gets to you as quickly and safely as possible.  Shipping costs would be covered by me, but I would require a small portion of the escrow amount be sent to me prior to shipping so I can cover those shipping costs (~$600!).

that's how they get ya
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:52:42 AM

SgtSpike has fallen to selling his units. What a travesty!

I will give you 5 btc.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:03:39 PM

Details:

LOL, will fix that.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:04:10 PM

I will give you 5 btc.
Only if the price is right!  Why is it a travesty?
Miner99er

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:10:19 PM

PM Sent

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Donations? SURE! 16foPr8FAjYXKL8ApQAzihnigXm1qNhi8Q

http://pyramining.com/referral/yfab9med7   
http://pyramining.com/referral/ahmc7en6z
http://pyramining.com/referral/pagndq4xc   
http://pyramining.com/referral/79b2gmrzx
http://pyramining.com/referral/e2ghz4asy
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 10:50:48 PM

I will give you 5 btc.
Only if the price is right!  Why is it a travesty?
Well you waited this long, and now you gave up?

Why?

I can buy 20 Singles for 200BTC right now. (well when the market rate is a slightly better than it is now)

So I can hash at....1TH/s if I wait a few months. Or I can pay 200BTC right now, and get my Single through you....in a few months @ 60Gh/s.

Tell me why buying it from you is a good choice? Keep in mind not to make the argument that it will take an eternity to get an Single ordered today as it will may be a self defeating argument. Or that the difficulty will sky rocket by then making each coin much harder to produce as the days wear on. (Again, a self defeating argument)

Alright I will increase my offer...6 BTC.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:21:33 PM

I will give you 5 btc.
Only if the price is right!  Why is it a travesty?
Well you waited this long, and now you gave up?

Why?

I can buy 20 Singles for 200BTC right now. (well when the market rate is a slightly better than it is now)

So I can hash at....1TH/s if I wait a few months. Or I can pay 200BTC right now, and get my Single through you....in a few months @ 60Gh/s.

Tell me why buying it from you is a good choice? Keep in mind not to make the argument that it will take an eternity to get an Single ordered today as it will may be a self defeating argument. Or that the difficulty will sky rocket by then making each coin much harder to produce as the days wear on. (Again, a self defeating argument)

Alright I will increase my offer...6 BTC.
I'm not giving up.  Notice that my offer doesn't state that the buyer has to pay me in the event that BFL doesn't deliver - in that case, the buyer would get their Bitcoins back from escrow.

I am simply making a calculated decision, based on the fact that I believe an SC Single ordered now would start mining before this one would generate 200 BTC.  Based on the fact that I've had two offers @ 200 BTC, I think it's safe to say some others believe the opposite.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 12:46:09 PM

Alright,

I encourage people to make offers in this thread. SgtSpike has extremely high ratings and therefore there is little chance of getting scammed. He is also not looking for any pre-payment so it is a good place to start. Make sure to make only serious offers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: