Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CloudMining][ETH] HashMining.eu Cloud Mining Provider in Europe!  (Read 8890 times)
Xeon (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

Purchase ETH contracts today!

Start mining ETH from €22,- 1MH/s power for 1 year.

Hash Mining EU is pleased to announce our new cloud mining service HashMining.eu that enables anyone to participate in ethereum mining without the need of purchasing specialized hardware.

HashMining.eu is an organization of skilled professionals from different fields who commonly believe in future of cryptocurrencies. Founded in late 2016 it is comprised of a team of experienced cloud and crypto mining engineers, analyst, and developers, who are committed to transforming the use and delivery of cryptocurrencies from Europe to the globe.

Users are able to sign for yearly contracts (purchased hashrate does not expire), tech support that is available 24/7 and a functional control panel. User's panel displays payout statistics, revenue, and its forecast. Additionally, to boost transparency, Hashmining.eu will provide live streams of their mining rigs and farm on YouTube. Currently, you can view one of their rigs, here, They will continue to expand and add more live streams as they go.
Test us and get familiar with our performance. You will be delighted.

To learn more about us, you can visit us at: www.hashmining.eu

Promotion:

FIRST 1000 USERS GET 100 KH/s with VOUCHER CODE
Check them out today and get the chance to join the 100 KH/s for one year free promotion for the first 1000 users which you can get by utilizing the voucher code: BITCOINTALK2017 after leaving a comment on their Bitcointalk.org forum post.

TAKE PART IN OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM
Hashmining.eu also offers a beneficial partner (referral) program which allows userS to receive additional funds from inviting new users. The referral reward is 10% of any referred user's purchase.

BOUNTY PROGRAM:
There is also a free kh/s (bounty program) away for promoters, writers, support, and translators translators. If interested please send email to info@hashmining.eu.

FAQ:

Q: Are you real?
A: Yes, and we have worked on other project related to cryptocurrencies. Our company headquarters is in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Q: How can you provide such low prices?
A: We always optimize our locations and equipment for best performance and pass the savings to our users via lower prices

Q: Where are your mining locations?
A: Europe, to be specific The Netherlands and France. We cannot disclose a more detailed information on this.

Q: Can we meet you?
A: Yes! We you can visit us at WeWork Amsterdam Metropool. However prior to visiting please send an email to info@hashmining.eu. Updated June 2017.

Q: Will you be releasing more coins we can mine directly?
A: Yes! We will soon be adding new Scrypt coins.
However, we will update this shortly on this.

Q: Will you be offering monthly / weekly subscriptions?
A: No, from our experience users like yearly subscriptions

Q: Are you going broke at your prices offered?
A: No. We have a solid finance base and planning’.

Q: Is maintenance and power included in the contract price?
A: Yes, set to 1%, there is a daily fee for maintenance and electricity used. Please check the contracts for more details.

Q: How do you handle hardware failures at our allocated hash rates?
A: We compensate failures of allocated hardware with our own buffer.

Q: How can I withdraw my coins after I started with a contract?
A: Just set the payout address in your account settings, you can then request it from your account balance.

Media:

View our mining rig live here - Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gCcnY9SOw

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HashMining
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashminingEU
Farm status: https://status.hashmining.eu/

For ask for any information on our social media pages or email us at info@HashMining.eu
We are happy to answer all your questions and will update this post with all most recent information.

All the best,
HashMining.eu Team

Hash Mining || hashmining.eu

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:51:42 AM

Thank you!

Part of mining farm LIVE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gCcnY9SOw
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:53:20 AM

Good Guys!

HashMining.Eu Cloud Mining Allows Anyone to Join the Growing Ethereum Mining Industry
HashMining.eu is an organization of skilled professionals from different fields who commonly believe in future of cryptocurrencies. Headed and founded in late 2016 by Chief Executive Officer, Victor Grosser, (of BitcoinScamFighters.com), leads a team of experienced cloud and crypto mining engineers, analyst, and developers, who are committed to transforming the use and delivery of cryptocurrencies from Europe to the globe.

Hashmining.eu is headquartered in Amsterdam, while the mining farms are in The Netherlands & France. Essentially being an alternative to real cryptocurrency mining, it allows the user to enjoy the benefits of receiving ethereum without having to own any actual equipment. Other advantages include the common dilemma in but are not limited to high electricity costs, connection problems, proper cooling, high noise levels and shipping times.

A lot of average cryptocurrencies users would like to get into the mining economy, but they lack the technical knowledge of setting up specialized machines. Currently, it is also costly to mine Bitcoin as for the competitiveness. As such, cloud mining is far more convenient than operating own crypto mining hardware. The high-quality equipment allows the mining process to achieve maximum efficiency and makes the contract prices affordable. At the current time, forecasts show there is enough time to receive a decent return on investment (RoI) for ETH.
Also, Hashmining.eu users are greeted with yearly contracts (purchased hash rate does not expire), tech support that is available 24/7 and a functional control panel. User's panel displays payout statistics, revenue, and its forecast. Additionally, to boost transparency, Hashmining.eu will provide live streams of their mining rigs and farm on YouTube. Currently, you can view one of their rigs, here, They will continue to expand and add more live streams as they go.
Hashmining.eu also offers a beneficial partner (referral) program which allows the user to receive additional funds from inviting new users. The referral reward is 10% of any referred user's purchase. Hashmining.eu cloud mining services are available to new users as of now.

Check them out today and get the chance to join the 100 KH/s for one year free promotion for the first 1000 users which you can get by utilizing the voucher code: BITCOINSCAMFIGHTERS2017

https://client.hashmining.eu/r/HM601621232

Thanks for posting on Facebook!
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:57:55 AM

So excited! Grin Going to activate my promo code. Exited to use the new cloud mining solutions. Thanks guys!!! Smiley

Thank you! we are excited to see our platform and mining farm grow!
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:06:44 AM

PRESS RELEASE:

HashMining.eu Cloud Mining Allows Anyone To Mine Ethereum

Author: Hashmining.eu
Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017

Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Hash Mining is pleased to announce our new cloud mining service hashmining.eu that enables anyone to participate in ethereum mining without the need of purchasing specialized hardware.

HashMining.Eu Cloud Mining Allows Anyone to Join the Growing Ethereum Mining Industry
HashMining.eu is an organization of skilled professionals from different fields who commonly believe in future of cryptocurrencies. Headed and founded in late 2016 by Chief Executive Officer, Victor Grosser, (of BitcoinScamFighters.com), leads a team of experienced cloud and crypto mining engineers, analyst, and developers, who are committed to transforming the use and delivery of cryptocurrencies from Europe to the globe.

Hashmining.eu is headquartered in Amsterdam, while the mining farms are in The Netherlands & France. Essentially being an alternative to real cryptocurrency mining, it allows the user to enjoy the benefits of receiving ethereum without having to own any actual equipment. Other advantages include the common dilemma in but are not limited to high electricity costs, connection problems, proper cooling, high noise levels and shipping times.

A lot of average cryptocurrencies users would like to get into the mining economy, but they lack the technical knowledge of setting up specialized machines. Currently, it is also costly to mine Bitcoin as for the competitiveness. As such, cloud mining is far more convenient than operating own crypto mining hardware. The high-quality equipment allows the mining process to achieve maximum efficiency and makes the contract prices affordable. At the current time, forecasts show there is enough time to receive a decent return on investment (RoI) for ETH.

Also, Hashmining.eu users are greeted with yearly contracts (purchased hash rate does not expire), tech support that is available 24/7 and a functional control panel. User's panel displays payout statistics, revenue, and its forecast. Additionally, to boost transparency, Hashmining.eu will provide live streams of their mining rigs and farm on YouTube. Currently, you can view one of their rigs, here, They will continue to expand and add more live streams as they go.

Hashmining.eu also offers a beneficial partner (referral) program which allows the user to receive additional funds from inviting new users. The referral reward is 10% of any referred user's purchase. Hashmining.eu cloud mining services are available to  new users as of now. Check them out today and get the chance to join the 100 KH/s for one year free promotion for the first 1000 users which you can get by utilizing the voucher code: BITCOINTALK2017 after leaving a comment on their Bitcointalk.org forum post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1973676.new#new

If you would like more information about this topic, please contact us at info@hashmining.eu.

LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:07:11 AM

Great just joined up and applying the promotion code.
Thanks for this promotion and it is nice to see someone is giving back to the community in this introduction to the ethereum token.
Well appreciated from me! Grin
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

Nice offer you have I am happy to start a new mining project like yours.
Good way to start off with it.
Thanks for the hash.
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:38:14 AM

Great just joined up and applying the promotion code.
Thanks for this promotion and it is nice to see someone is giving back to the community in this introduction to the ethereum token.
Well appreciated from me! Grin

Our heart is with Ethereum   Cool
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:49:23 AM

Nice offer you have I am happy to start a new mining project like yours.
Good way to start off with it.
Thanks for the hash.

Thank you!
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:08:52 AM

We hit the 418 CUSTOMERS! Let's mine!
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

I'm interested in joining your cloud mining platform. Thank you for this!

Fulcrum29

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

Keen on testing, have only used Genesis and Hash Flare and the ROI is pulling back in some instances. Thanks, will have a look, and maybe buy in.
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:15:20 PM

Keen on testing, have only used Genesis and Hash Flare and the ROI is pulling back in some instances. Thanks, will have a look, and maybe buy in.

That is good to hear! Thank you, Hashmining.EU Team
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

Sounds good, keen to try it out.

Cheers

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

Looks good... I am going to sign up.. I was going to invest on building rigs anyway..so lets see.
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:38:24 PM

Looks good... I am going to sign up.. I was going to invest on building rigs anyway..so lets see.

If you are searching videocards. @Sweden is a good location.

Sent us picture of your rig Smiley info@hashmining.eu
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:41:47 PM

If you are searching videocards. @Sweden is a good location.

Sent us picture of your rig Smiley info@hashmining.eu

I am located in India..anyway, thanks for the info..

yes, i will send pics of my rig..
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

Seems good. Trying it out Smiley

Awesome! Thank you!
Xeon (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

Our HashChat will be up and running in few hours!
wishxy

Activity: 474

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

Lets sign up and see how does it go.
Look promising Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: