Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: send fund to multiple wallet is not showign in blockchain  (Read 357 times)
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:43:42 AM

hi today when i see blockchain.info they have change the option there is no more option to add multiple wallet address ..do you know now how to send fund to multiple wallet in once

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:45:16 AM

hi today when i see blockchain.info they have change the option there is no more option to add multiple wallet address ..do you know now how to send fund to multiple wallet in once

Irfan also ask similiar question, hope it's help

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1972780.0

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

They have closed this function on 6 june. It's pretty shocking that you came to know about this today. You can use electrum wallet for sending payments to multiple addresses as of now. It is very lightweight wallet and I am using it for making campaign payments as well.
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:48:31 AM

They have closed this function on 6 june. It's pretty shocking that you came to know about this today. You can use electrum wallet for sending payments to multiple addresses as of now. It is very lightweight wallet and I am using it for making campaign payments as well.

thanks ,,i don't know that
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:06:58 AM

This was discussed already in different threads, the same question they remove that feature and until now still no one knows the reason/s, since this wallet/company just make an update without telling everyone what is new and what they removed, and why they do that.
And since you know the answer already because there are only few wallets have this feature then, electrum and core, I dunno if some hardware wallet has this feature also. Maybe you can lock this thread already Wink
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:14:08 AM

i don't know how can this be possible ..how can i send payment to multiple address using electrum wallet i can see the option ..is there any guide for this
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

i don't know how can this be possible ..how can i send payment to multiple address using electrum wallet i can see the option ..is there any guide for this

It's pretty simple:
- create an electrum wallet
- open your electrum wallet
- go to "Tools" -> "Pay to many"
- follow the wizard's instructions (one line per receiver, format : "receivingaddress,amount", without quotes offcourse"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:26:26 AM

It's pretty simple:
- follow the wizard's instructions (one line per receiver, format : "receivingaddress,amount", without quotes offcourse"

thanks
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:27:24 AM

It's pretty simple:
For more help on how it works, read this faq. It's very informative and it gives you the guide with real screenshot.
Faq link: http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/faq.html#can-i-do-bulk-payments-with-electrum
Side note: It will only work with electrum wallet version 2.5 and above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: