Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bitcoin Dice Game  (Read 2019 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:27:38 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with the site it is fine. The OP is new still be nice and give the person a chance.

I don't think you will attract users because you don't have anything to offer.
For example:

"potential profit is higher than 0.00499538 btc"

You are trying to run gambling site still max profit from single bet can be only 0.005BTC. You can't be serious about this.

What is your bankroll anyway?

At least OP is not lying about the bankroll like so many others do and then they run off with your bitcoins.

Surely OP is being honest about the max potential profit that he can pay, indeed it is so low. The main problem here is, low bankroll would not attract real gamblers. Real gamblers does really care about it as they want to win big while gambling, so if they knows that the max profit is low then they will never come.
Regarding the bankroll, afaik most site offers max 1% of their bankroll. So if the max profit here is close to 0.005 then their bankroll should be around 0.5btc.

so what if there is low bankroll here? You can see bitsler now? This is an example of low bankroll at the start, they do not hit 1 btc too from the start, i know this can't be compared to this site bit still both of these site has started from scratch and in the end they are close to primedice and have really huge community. Bankroll does not really matter for now. What they need to do now is increasing more players to play on their site. If only they can maintain it well, I think it will go like bitsler too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:54:59 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with the site it is fine. The OP is new still be nice and give the person a chance.

For example:

You are trying to run gambling site still max profit from single bet can be only 0.005BTC. You can't be serious about this.

At least OP is not lying about the bankroll like so many others do and then they run off with your bitcoins.

Surely OP is being honest about the max potential profit that he can pay, indeed it is so low. The main problem here is, low bankroll would not attract real gamblers. Real gamblers does really care about it as they want to win big while gambling, so if they knows that the max profit is low then they will never come.
Regarding the bankroll, afaik most site offers max 1% of their bankroll. So if the max profit here is close to 0.005 then their bankroll should be around 0.5btc.

so what if there is low bankroll here? You can see bitsler now? This is an example of low bankroll at the start, they do not hit 1 btc too from the start, i know this can't be compared to this site bit still both of these site has started from scratch and in the end they are close to primedice and have really huge community. Bankroll does not really matter for now. What they need to do now is increasing more players to play on their site. If only they can maintain it well, I think it will go like bitsler too

Can you tell me how low bitsler's bankroll at start? Was it as low as 0.005btc max profit at 1 bet? I dont think so. Obviously iincreasing bankroll time to time is necessary but having so low bankroll at start without any advertisement/promotions will not make the site popular.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitcoiner999 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:41:09 PM

withdraw dont work

scam site

Withdraw wont work if you try to hack the system and withdraw coins u didn't deposited Smiley Sorry, hacker wannabe. Thanks anyways for testing it.

The Withdraw does not work, that will generate a lot of distrust

Sorry wannabe, wont work if you cheat.

How exactly did they cheat? Don't think you can cheat on dice unless somehow the seed is leaked. That or they did the double spend attack after they deposited and lost. Either way you need to fix this exploit first.

Just make deposits only available on 1 confirmation at least and it will solve these issues. That or use another alt currency.

What he did was try to expoit a bug and to get funds out of it.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:15:28 PM

And is that bug fixed?
I'm not sure whether to trust and make a deposit on this game or not, it doesn't seem like a safe platform
bitcoiner999 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:45:00 PM

And is that bug fixed?
I'm not sure whether to trust and make a deposit on this game or not, it doesn't seem like a safe platform

Yes it is fixed. It's interesting to hear why you won't trust, and specially how would you trust.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

And is that bug fixed?

Yes it is fixed. It's interesting to hear why you won't trust, and specially how would you trust.

Thanks for at least having a low max bet. However can you still post a signed message with your BTC wallet to provide you have sufficient funds to cover periods of losses against your website.

Even having a low max bet isn't enough proof since you can have like 1 BTC in your wallet and with enough gamblers that will be used up quickly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:08:09 PM

For example:

Can you tell me how low bitsler's bankroll at start? Was it as low as 0.005btc max profit at 1 bet? I dont think so. Obviously iincreasing bankroll time to time is necessary but having so low bankroll at start without any advertisement/promotions will not make the site popular.

As I remember before, bitsler only have around 0.1btc for their max win. But today they can even hold may be arpund 10 btc. So what about 0.005 btc? If their site only can offer this amount then it is their own problem, as long as their site is provably fair, and many people play on their site their amount will be soon increasing. Just give them time for that
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:15:32 PM

However can you still post a signed message with your BTC wallet to provide you have sufficient funds to cover periods of losses against your website.

Even having a low max bet isn't enough proof since you can have like 1 BTC in your wallet and with enough gamblers that will be used up quickly.
Yes I agree with you, OP should provide cold wallet address and sign a message with that address so that we can be sure all withdrawals and winning will be processed without any drama in future, till than its better to not deposit anything in the site.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:06:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AbqCPVy.jpg
Did this guy really won 316 BTC? you say site was deployed only a month ago. is it a test account or something you forgot to remove from your database?
The MegaDice scam software has an option to enter winnings manually! Wink
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:21:52 AM

And is that bug fixed?

In this world, there are plenty of people waiting for cheating people online. So it is common fear factor everyone will have inside because you're not a trusted member on this forum and no escrow is guaranteed for the funds. Also, your site game is not a unique and people can easily play on any trusted site. I'm not saying that you will cheat but these are the things people will thing before adding funds into any new site.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Looks good investing in dice site is one if the best ways to collect passive income right now in the Bitcoin world. It's good to see more options and choice. Wouldn't it be better to invest in a higher edge house ? Maybe the higher edge scares customers away ?

Also sice sites need to offer something different these days to survive.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

Looks good investing in dice site is one if the best ways to collect passive income right now in the Bitcoin world. It's good to see more options and choice. Wouldn't it be better to invest in a higher edge house ? Maybe the higher edge scares customers away ?

Also sice sites need to offer something different these days to survive.

This is true, but first thing you need some good bankroll to put to get your profit, although it is not a guarantee but still in the end all gambling site with house edge will always profitable. The second thing is why bothering to invest it here when you can find some trustable site? That they already been profitable till now?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: