Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise on this App - Coin Market Apps  (Read 613 times)
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:05:30 AM

The app sells ad space in the area on the left-hand navigation side where all coins dashboards and news are listed.
Google Play App store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=coin.market.app.com

This income is used primarily to cover support for future updates and growth of the app to increase audience awareness (in a paid advertising form) to gain more active installs.

All ads are links to your website, landing page, thread, blog, etc. We do not advertise with banner/image ads. Your website / landing page must not contain any popup's any intense JavaScript, or animations.
Ad text may not contain lies, misrepresentation, or inappropriate language. Ads may not link directly to any NSFW page. Ads may be rejected for other reasons, and I may remove ads even after they are accepted.

At this time: There are 5 total ad slots which are static links and appear in the navigation of the app 100% of the time.
We plan to increase the amount of total ad slots to 10 at any given time, once we begin adding more coins and tokens.

Advertising Duration
Your ads are guaranteed to be up for at least 30 days.

App statistics as of June 18, 2017:
The app currently has been downloaded 11,782 times.
Today, there are 4,789 active devices using Coin Market Apps.

Highlighted RED as an example for Ad slot link
Text of ads can be up to 6 characters long

Navigation Center

Tracking stats:
If you wish to track stats such as how many clicks you received, simply use a short url service that provides stats. I've used (http://Smarturl.it) and they work pretty well for tracking clicks.
Once you made the purchase of ad slot, please create a short url for your own tracking purposes, and send us the link you want advertised.

Auction rules
Must be at least a JR Member on the forum.
Simply tell us your bidding offer, and tell us what you're going to advertise, or PM me the advertising url.

Highest bidder in a 10 day period will win the auction for the ad slots they bid for.

You can bid up to 5 ad slots at any value.

- When you post a bid, the bids in your previous posts are considered to be automatically canceled. You can put multiple bids in one post, however.
- All bid prices must be evenly divisible by 0.05.
- The bidding starts at 0.1 BTC
- I will end the auction at an arbitrary time. Unless I say otherwise, I typically try to end auctions within a few days of 10 days from the time of this post, but unexpected circumstances may sometimes force me to end the auction anytime
- If two people bid at the same price, the person who bid first will have his slots filled first.
- Bids are considered invalid and will be ignored if they do not specify both a price and a max quantity, or if they could not possibly win any slots

I reserve the right to reject bids, even days after the bid is made. If you are unsure if your ad will be approved, send me a PM with your advertising URL.

You must pay for your slots within 24 hours of receiving the payment address. Otherwise your slots may be sold to someone else, and I might even give you a negative trust rating.

I will send you the payment information via forum PM from this account ("CoinMarketApp", user ID 380521 URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380521) after announcing the auction results in this thread.  Self-moderator enabled to prevent scammers, spammers, unapproved advertisers, and any other valid reason.

Thank you for your interest in Coin Market App

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:30:29 PM

********* EARLY ADOPTER PROMOTION PRICING **************

Accepting 5 x 0.01 BTC for 1 month of Advertising placement for a trial of 1 month.

Please pm me your website url, 4-6 words of text (ad), and once I approve, you can send the 0.01 BTC to get started

CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:42:36 PM

Try our advertising promotional pricing at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1973171.0

Kill Joy

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:58:10 PM

Any updates on stats?
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:40:15 AM

Any updates on stats?

The most recent stat is below. It is seeing average of 100~ installs per day roughly, not counting the new highs it started picking up

CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:15:21 PM

active users now at 6,500+

SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

advertising model

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
CoinMarketApp (OP)

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:34:24 PM

Accepting new advertisers for limited time 0.005 BTC for 1 month trial. Only accepting 3 advertisers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: