Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading for big profits  (Read 804 times)
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:58:28 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 03:35:03 AM by bitcoineverything

Hello everyone!

I am a cryptocurrecy investor with more than two years experience. Trading is my thing and I do constant fundamental and technical analysis on the cryptocurrencies I invest into. I do research on insights & events and I watch the prices as they move on a daily basis. 

I am very much fascinated in the trends about crypto trading especially with profitable abitrage opportunities.
On that note, I am looking for a trading partnerships all over the globe. Here are the services I offer:

For those who want to start but do not have time to manage their portfolio:

Along with my team, we offer portfolio management with promised fixed gains and transparent reporting. Its just a matter of discussing your investment options and risk thresholds and how long you will be investing the money.

For those who want to manage their portfolio by themselves but need guidance:

Along with several partners, we have an elite paid entry forum which focuses on cryptocurrencies. As a member of the forum you will benefit from the following:

a.) The latest calls and information from the top crypto investors out there. I am already subscribed to and a part of several of these crypto investment groups in the clearnet and I will be sharing all the information in the forums. So that alone is worth around $350 monthly subscription overall.

b.) The latest crypto events will be showcased on the forums

c.) The latest Insights and development news for the top coins to purchase.

d.) Insider info shared by people who are physically present attending the elite conventions and other pertinent events per cryptocurrency.

e.) Which top coins to buy now, tomorrow or in the near future.

f.) On the other hand, which coins to sell/short now, tomorrow or in the near future.

g.) Intelligence research from a round the clock paid IT team to gather information on cryptocurrency markets.

Using my knowledge and learned skills in trading and Fintech, we can both benefit from a huge market for sales and huge demand in the trading industry.
If you are interested and you want to know more details, please hit me a private message and lets talk.

Contact details:

Telegram:
@johnrobo

Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsalem/

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:36:24 AM

Hi Everyone,

I just edited this post to put more details to it. Hope we could get in touch soon! Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: