Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is a good investment move  (Read 3385 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:54:12 AM

They said the recent network congestion happened because of an ICO, but there are dozen of ICO's still running or to be made, and the "congestion" will be bigger in the future.

Will the network be usable at all?

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

Yes, Ethereum is always a good investment because right now many ICO is being conducted with Bitcoin and Ethereum. But the demand for ETH is kept increasing and at the same time, the value of ETH is also increasing.
gokselgok

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

I consider Ethereum to be a good investment move. I see the $1000 mark by the end of this year.

Ethereum is a very good investment your correct if the trend continues in all year round it will bump to the moon. Expecting that it will gonna fall but speculations on this that this is the next coin rather than bitcoin. If you have money buy ethereum today and expect on 3 years that it will fly so high that cannot imagine how it was happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:27:20 AM

I consider Ethereum to be a good investment move. I see the $1000 mark by the end of this year.

I don't know. It looks like the Ethereum Foundation sold another 18 million worth a few days ago. With the nearly forty percent sell off of their holdings from this one known wallet so far this year it's not like they needed the cash. If the EF are selling off with these prices can you explain what you know that they don't? Why wouldn't they just wait for the higher value?

https://etherchain.org/account/0xde0b295669a9fd93d5f28d9ec85e40f4cb697bae#txsent

Still waiting for answers from the OP to the questions shown above.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:43:23 AM

Yes, Ethereum is always a good investment because right now many ICO is being conducted with Bitcoin and Ethereum. But the demand for ETH is kept increasing and at the same time, the value of ETH is also increasing.
that's true the moment that any ico use the platform its bring hype to this coin and because of that a lots of coin project developers got attracted and use it too, for sure if this trend continue's eth will be more valuable, better to start investing little by little and forget about the bubble thing as it was been told when btc is still in his early adoption.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:58:17 PM

I think also before the end of this year 2017 the price for sure will hit 1000 dollars and those people have thousands  of  ethereum will become instant millionaire person. I hope that price will happen do we can make a lot of profiy. Base on my research ethereum is the next bitcoin because of the big potential in the future but no one can say what is the exact or what happen in this coin in the future but I hope ethereum will live for long time.
psychosis7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

severe mental disorder

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:24:53 PM

Eth's scaling problem is glaring. Right now there are 8700 transactions waiting in the queue. It looks like its already at capacity. I see this becoming a big thing and a price crash back down to 100 or less. A good time to buy in perhaps but it will create many new bagholders.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

Eth's scaling problem is glaring. Right now there are 8700 transactions waiting in the queue. It looks like its already at capacity. I see this becoming a big thing and a price crash back down to 100 or less. A good time to buy in perhaps but it will create many new bagholders.

It seems that I really agree with you.Decline in eth prices will happen soon, the risk of buying eth at the end of this week will be very significant, mingkin my suggestion for them to sell eth from now, because prediction states that eth price bids will soon happen, we better save our btc in altcoin other like xrp And next may not contain the risk of loss.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

yeah and it would be more as bitfinex stopped ETH withdrawals hours ago. (dont know about other exhchanges)
We are suspending all ETH withdrawal until the network backlog subsides and we are able to reliably post transactions to blockchain. We apologize for any inconvenience.

So much for faster transactions.. can you imagine what would happen, if eth user base grew another 50-100% now? That means its unlikely now, and ETH market cap will probably go down further. maybe the 33.68% of total crypto cap was the best it could achieve.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:38:09 AM

I think also before the end of this year 2017 the price for sure will hit 1000 dollars and those people have thousands  of  ethereum will become instant millionaire person. I hope that price will happen do we can make a lot of profiy. Base on my research ethereum is the next bitcoin because of the big potential in the future but no one can say what is the exact or what happen in this coin in the future but I hope ethereum will live for long time.

Many exchanges are "lagging" the progress of the ethereum rise, I have seen that coinbase has postponed the normal process of the ethereum exchange, same with few other exchanges. The user base of ethereum is keeping increasing a lot recently and I think the price will become much higher than now and probably will be doubled by the end of the year.
Tolrem

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:47:26 AM

Many exchanges are "lagging" the progress of the ethereum rise, I have seen that coinbase has postponed the normal process of the ethereum exchange, same with few other exchanges. The user base of ethereum is keeping increasing a lot recently and I think the price will become much higher than now and probably will be doubled by the end of the year.
I think ETH will be worth about $100 year end. It has tremendous problems. It has been a "player" for 3 months.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:51:31 AM

Ethereum is growing in price and with all the icos it might be a good investment although risky one. I wouldn't put all the trust into it.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:26:40 AM

I think ETH will be worth about $100 year end. It has tremendous problems. It has been a "player" for 3 months.

How come you reach for that conclusion for? and how did you estimate for the price would get for eth for this year? Since first of all ETH is the most used network for now and many people are holding their share on ETH community and this current situation is normally happens to a coins since it has flaws of been dump so I believe this current situation is best time for those eth stakers to buy since they can earn more with it if they hold and play on this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: