Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MOZZI] 💸 PoW/PoS Sha-256d Hybrid 💸 It Sucks ! 💸 7% Yearly Stake 💸  (Read 10404 times)
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

Myself and a few fellow collaborators are in the early stages of creating a Protein Folding Program/Application designed to do just that "Fold Proteins for Diseases" but in this case all the Mosquito Related Illnesses.

The Program/Application will be usable on Home Computers, Tablets & even Smart phones as well as being able to Pool your Computing Power into the 1 "Folder" just like how CryptoCurrencies have Pooled mining.

In this case we are aiming for a better understanding with how these Diseases work & Mutate or the missing link for a "Cure"

The MOZZI cryptocurrency will be the Digital Backed Portion of the Project, linking the work that we do as a whole while laying the foundations for what we want to achieve
while proving its worth.

Interesting if it works. Can you give usmore details? How is it going to be different from FoldingCoin? How are you going to decentralize folding simulations? And why only mosquito diseases? Which proteins and which mutations do you have in mind to simulate?
Thanks

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

Your tittle really need a change,can not take attention if your tittle can not explain anything about your future development.
And also,putting sha256 make it even worst.nobody will use that again for mining
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:00:28 PM

Cheers for the coins dev, good luck on your mission.

DreamCrusherFTW (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:42:33 AM

Myself and a few fellow collaborators are in the early stages of creating a Protein Folding Program/Application designed to do just that "Fold Proteins for Diseases" but in this case all the Mosquito Related Illnesses.

The Program/Application will be usable on Home Computers, Tablets & even Smart phones as well as being able to Pool your Computing Power into the 1 "Folder" just like how CryptoCurrencies have Pooled mining.

In this case we are aiming for a better understanding with how these Diseases work & Mutate or the missing link for a "Cure"

The MOZZI cryptocurrency will be the Digital Backed Portion of the Project, linking the work that we do as a whole while laying the foundations for what we want to achieve
while proving its worth.

Interesting if it works. Can you give usmore details? How is it going to be different from FoldingCoin? How are you going to decentralize folding simulations? And why only mosquito diseases? Which proteins and which mutations do you have in mind to simulate?
Thanks

FoldingCoin runs off a variation of generic pre-built applications that are used and distributed Worldwide (Created by Harvard or other Groups) for Folding Proteins whereas MOZZI is taking a different approach with the mechanics of the system to hone in on specified Illnesses (Mosquito Born Viruses/Diseases)

Here is a run down on a Protein found to combat Dengue.

Aedes aegypti is the primary vector of several medically relevant arboviruses including dengue virus (DENV) types 1–4.

Ae. aegypti transmits DENV by inoculating virus-infected saliva into host skin during probing and feeding.

Ae. aegypti saliva contains over one hundred unique proteins and these proteins have diverse functions, including facilitating blood feeding.

Previously, the Ae. aegypti salivary gland extracts (SGEs) enhanced dissemination of DENV to draining lymph nodes.

In contrast, HPLC-fractionation revealed that some SGE components inhibited infection.

D7 proteins are enriched in HPLC fractions that are inhibitory to DENV infection, and that recombinant D7 protein can inhibit DENV infection in vitro and in vivo.

Further, binding assays indicate that D7 protein can directly interact with DENV virions and recombinant DENV envelope protein.

Dengue virus (DENV) is transmitted to humans by Aedes aegypti during the blood feeding process.

During blood feeding, DENV and saliva proteins are inoculated into human skin.

D7 proteins are prevalent and immunogenic proteins present in Ae. aegypti saliva and assist the blood feeding process by scavenging biogenic amines.

Previous data suggests that antibodies against D7 protein from Culex spp. can increase West Nile virus infection.

The hypothesis is that D7 proteins may also have antiviral activity, studies suggest recombinant Ae. aegypti D7 protein can inhibit DENV infection in vitro and in vivo, and that D7 can bind to DENV virions.

This data reveals a novel role for D7 proteins, which inhibits arbovirus transmission to vertebrates through a direct interaction with virions.

To sum it up the D7 Protein is the main Target Protein to explore since it holds great hope with its Prior and Future findings.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:33:33 AM

while proving its worth.

Thanks

FoldingCoin runs off a variation of generic pre-built applications that are used and distributed Worldwide (Created by Harvard or other Groups) for Folding Proteins whereas MOZZI is taking a different approach with the mechanics of the system to hone in on specified Illnesses (Mosquito Born Viruses/Diseases)

Here is a run down on a Protein found to combat Dengue.

Aedes aegypti is the primary vector of several medically relevant arboviruses including dengue virus (DENV) types 1–4.

Ae. aegypti transmits DENV by inoculating virus-infected saliva into host skin during probing and feeding.

Ae. aegypti saliva contains over one hundred unique proteins and these proteins have diverse functions, including facilitating blood feeding.

Previously, the Ae. aegypti salivary gland extracts (SGEs) enhanced dissemination of DENV to draining lymph nodes.

In contrast, HPLC-fractionation revealed that some SGE components inhibited infection.

D7 proteins are enriched in HPLC fractions that are inhibitory to DENV infection, and that recombinant D7 protein can inhibit DENV infection in vitro and in vivo.

Further, binding assays indicate that D7 protein can directly interact with DENV virions and recombinant DENV envelope protein.

Dengue virus (DENV) is transmitted to humans by Aedes aegypti during the blood feeding process.

During blood feeding, DENV and saliva proteins are inoculated into human skin.

D7 proteins are prevalent and immunogenic proteins present in Ae. aegypti saliva and assist the blood feeding process by scavenging biogenic amines.

Previous data suggests that antibodies against D7 protein from Culex spp. can increase West Nile virus infection.

The hypothesis is that D7 proteins may also have antiviral activity, studies suggest recombinant Ae. aegypti D7 protein can inhibit DENV infection in vitro and in vivo, and that D7 can bind to DENV virions.

This data reveals a novel role for D7 proteins, which inhibits arbovirus transmission to vertebrates through a direct interaction with virions.

To sum it up the D7 Protein is the main Target Protein to explore since it holds great hope with its Prior and Future findings.

Interesting read, by the looks of the information available on the D7 Protein it's related to the sucking part of mozzi's Cheesy
izunuy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:41:48 AM

dev how to join giveaway bounty?
cijulangboy

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:28:03 AM

i have join bounty/giveaway..but i not receive coin...i still waiting  Grin
good job dev
lakimens

Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:03:18 PM

Wallet's not syncing, saying "0 Active connections to the MOZZI network".

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:19:15 PM

Use a .conf and nodes to sync, there is a guide on the first page.... you can't miss it
lakimens

Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:53:56 PM

Use a .conf and nodes to sync, there is a guide on the first page.... you can't miss it
Saw that and thought it's only for solo mining, will do it now. Thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:30:52 PM

Thanks for the giveaway coins dev, good luck with your endeavors.
DreamCrusherFTW (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:29:44 AM

100 Users Have Claimed the @MOZZIcrypto Twitter Campaign Bounty, thanks for Participating !

The Coin Submission Request/Voting Campaign will commence soon, the included Exchanges are: CoinExchange.io, NovaExchange, C-CEX, Livecoin, YoBit, Bittrex & Poloniex.

Keep your ears out for the MOZZI Smiley
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:37:19 AM

Need a Website ? I can do you one up, is there a bounty for doing so ?

I can still do that website even with no bounty to help the coin out if you want Smiley

Here is a website for MOZZI as promised since I like this coin, I will keep it updated with whatever new links you post to the thread.

If you ever want to donate, I have sent you a PM with my address Grin

www.MOZZIcrypto.cf
DreamCrusherFTW (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:52:53 AM

Need a Website ? I can do you one up, is there a bounty for doing so ?

I can still do that website even with no bounty to help the coin out if you want Smiley

Here is a website for MOZZI as promised since I like this coin, I will keep it updated with whatever new links you post to the thread.

If you ever want to donate, I have sent you a PM with my address Grin

www.MOZZIcrypto.cf

That means a great deal !

We will see what we can spare for your efforts.

Thank you & added to the Links list
LightArena

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:27:19 AM

After reading what the dev said the coin has been designed and used for as well as what he/she and their colleagues are striving for has given me more inclination to hold this one even after it gets listed on an exchange or two.

I know I will be buying up weak hands Cheesy anyone interested in selling ? is there a OTC trade thread ?
ucliktea

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:50:42 PM

thanks dev i receive coin...BTW when open exchange dev?
DreamCrusherFTW (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:42:20 PM

thanks dev i receive coin...BTW when open exchange dev?

You're welcome, we wait for exchanges Smiley
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:45:51 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 12:30:57 PM by Icefrag

After reading what the dev said the coin has been designed and used for as well as what he/she and their colleagues are striving for has given me more inclination to hold this one even after it gets listed on an exchange or two.

I know I will be buying up weak hands Cheesy anyone interested in selling ? is there a OTC trade thread ?

I can sell you some coins Smiley My price is 0.00005 BTC for 1 MOZZI Smiley up to 10k

I think it's a fair price, based on current total supply (1284262 MOZZI) and price 0.00005, total market cap is only ~50 BTC Smiley
AlcatelBravo

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:10:47 PM

I got some coins from the giveaway now how can I buy some from an exchange if none are listed Huh I'd rather pay free market price and have trust.

When in doubt, dig it out.
Gizzard

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:14:55 PM

Exchange ? Voting ? Lets get this done

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: