Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PCI Riser Cables, Where to get?  (Read 2564 times)
scapeoflegends (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 12:22:34 AM

I am looking into getting another mining rig.. I want to possibly do a 5 gpu setup.. But For some reason i cant find where you guys get your Powered risers..

Can you guys link me to a few reliable sellers?

Thanks
TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 01:49:13 AM

Most people buy on ebay... or make their own.
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:07:44 AM

I am looking into getting another mining rig.. I want to possibly do a 5 gpu setup.. But For some reason i cant find where you guys get your Powered risers..

Thanks

You can definitely make your own if you have experience soldering or getting the pin-outs for PCI-E.

Alternatively, we have a web store with the powered risers you're looking for with flat rate shipping.  Wink
http://www.hashratestore.com/

Just let me know if you have any questions or need anything else! You can email us at info@hashrateproducts.com

Free space
Kalen

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:13:07 PM

Are those powered risers ones you modded yourself, to sell? Or did they come that way?
hashrateproducts

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:56:43 PM

Are those powered risers ones you modded yourself, to sell? Or did they come that way?

We partnered with a manufacturer that specifically manufactures riser cables and they come this way without any modifications.

Free space
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 03:06:42 PM

@hashrateproducts

where are you guys located at?

how fast can u guys ship to zipcode 95835

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
hashrateproducts

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:17:50 PM

@hashrateproducts

Hey papaminer,

We're located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Regular shipping will take 4-6 business days, if you need it sooner send me an email we can bump it up to priority shipping which usually takes 1-2 business days.  Wink

info [ at ] hashrateproducts.com

Free space
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 04:14:12 PM

@hashrateproducts

Hey papaminer,

We're located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Regular shipping will take 4-6 business days, if you need it sooner send me an email we can bump it up to priority shipping which usually takes 1-2 business days.  Wink

info [ at ] hashrateproducts.com

sent you an email

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
jacoby0419

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:40:13 PM

Thanks

You can definitely make your own if you have experience soldering or getting the pin-outs for PCI-E.

Alternatively, we have a web store with the powered risers you're looking for with flat rate shipping.  Wink

Just let me know if you have any questions or need anything else! You can email us at info@hashrateproducts.com

I Just placed an order on friday, hoping they come soon. I'm planning on combining cards from a couple systems and reduce power overhead... I'll post on quality when they get here.
hashrateproducts

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:11:58 PM

Thanks

I Just placed an order on friday, hoping they come soon. I'm planning on combining cards from a couple systems and reduce power overhead... I'll post on quality when they get here.

Thanks again Jacob! They should be there any day now.  Smiley

I've been using the same cables in my rigs now (same one in the product images) for months now without any issues.

Just FYI for everyone, we also have a thread in the marketplace subforum here.

Free space
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:10:34 PM

Thanks

Thanks again Jacob! They should be there any day now.  Smiley

I've been using the same cables in my rigs now (same one in the product images) for months now without any issues.

Just FYI for everyone, we also have a thread in the marketplace subforum here.

I am in Australia whats the cost for Express (5-7 businessdays) to OZ ?

OBJECT NOT FOUND
hashrateproducts

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 12:02:26 AM

It's $15 USD flat rate shipping worldwide (4-7 business days).

Feel free to send me an email if you need any assistance! info@hashrateproducts.com

Please post in our marketplace thread if you any inquiries. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194485.0

Free space
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 12:03:25 AM

It's $15 USD flat rate shipping worldwide (4-7 business days).

Feel free to send me an email if you need any assistance! info@hashrateproducts.com

Please post in our marketplace thread if you any inquiries. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194485.0

Thats Really Cheap Dude !:D

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Cryptocables

Activity: 270
Merit: 220

CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 12:40:25 AM

Hey guys, just tacking onto this thread.

I'm based in the US - if anyone needs cables within' the country. I also ship internationally same day. If you have any questions feel free to email me, PM me, or hit me up on #freenode :)

Cheers and best of luck.

⚡ VOLTAGE GOAT ⚡
🐐 https://www.voltagegoat.com
🐐 http://www.twitter.com/VoltageGoat

High Voltage Crypto Illuminations. Neons, Nixies, Numitrons, ++ more Smiley
Official Launchpad of the Numitron Bitcoin Ticker Rocket
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 11:08:47 AM

did anyone recieved any cable from hashrate store?
are they legit?
hashrateproducts

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:19:22 PM

are they legit?

Hi Pajak666,

We just opened our store on Friday (May 3rd) and we've been shipping orders every day since! Most of our customers should be receiving their product now as it usually takes 4-6 business days for US delivery from Vancouver, Canada.

To our customers: please chime in on our official thread (link below) if you've ordered from us and let us know how everything is! Thanks!  Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194485.0

Free space
jacoby0419

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:35:12 PM

are they legit?

Got my order from them in on Saturday (5-10) after placing it on 5-3 at like 10PM CST.  Installed a couple of cables in a rig last night, seem to perform well and the quality looks good, got them in less than half the time at not much more than Chinese non-powered extenders from eBay.

FYI The order was only for 10 cables so your mileage may vary on a larger order. 

I am likely to order from them again in the next week or so if I continue to expand.
hashrateproducts

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:24:43 AM

are they legit?

Got my order from them in on Saturday (5-10) after placing it on 5-3 at like 10PM CST.  Installed a couple of cables in a rig last night, seem to perform well and the quality looks good, got them in less than half the time at not much more than Chinese non-powered extenders from eBay.

FYI The order was only for 10 cables so your mileage may vary on a larger order. 

I am likely to order from them again in the next week or so if I continue to expand.

Thats good to hear, Jacob!

We also provide express shipping, just not on the web site at the moment. If you need it sooner send us an email at info@hashrateproducts.com and we'll be able to accomodate!

Free space
dwaynep

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:12:41 PM

I just got a shipment in of powered 1x to 16x and 16x to 16x that I am going to be selling for BTC and on eBay once I get a chance to post them. Not as cheap as hashrate though. Only US shipping 15$ +shipping, but I would discount for orders of more than 5 cables. I will post a link once I get an eBay listing up. Willing to take BTC/Paypal and ship same day.

Since eBay takes a chunk pricing will be different there.  Good luck mining.

D
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:24:37 PM

um... amazon.com?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: