Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60K arks - will i be a millionaire by 2019?  (Read 4691 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:40:58 AM

In order to turn into a millionaire

1,000,000 / 60,000 = $16.6666 ~ $17
Price now is $3 which jump almost 100% from its previous ATH of $1.4+- in few months time

I would say yes especially in 2 year time for a TECH project
If we look at the roadmap, there will be a few big pump when X milestone is reached.

1) Mobile Wallet Release (Android + IOS)
2) Smartbridge real use case/partnership (The main core value of Ark, you can expect at least a x2~5 jump once Smartbridge is launched because its the main thing of ARK)
3) IPFS
4) PUSH BUTTON DEPLOYABLE BLOCKCHAINS. (Seems to be a big one, one click build blockchain from Ark clone)
5) Smart Card/NFC (Might take real long time for development)
6) POS Hardware
7) ARKVM

These might be the few updates you will be looking for to turn you into millionaire
ARK is just a very great lisk fork project with a very bright future, but one thing you need to look out is the time needed for such development
It would take quite some time for a Tech project to be fully valuable
Moon_Man

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:42:35 AM

are u the same guy that bought 60k moneroj? not sure if that guy actually went through with it.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

Any predictions on the price? will 60 000 Arks will be worth 1 million in the future?
I do not think so, ark went from 3 cents to 3 dollars that is a 100 pump in price, if you wanted to be a millionaire with ark you needed to invest at the beginning and you will need 333k arks to be a millionaire today, I think you missed the chance with ark, look for another coin that is at the beginning stages and that you think is worth holding for years.
Vilrex (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:47:39 AM

Any predictions on the price? will 60 000 Arks will be worth 1 million in the future?
I do not think so, ark went from 3 cents to 3 dollars that is a 100 pump in price, if you wanted to be a millionaire with ark you needed to invest at the beginning and you will need 333k arks to be a millionaire today, I think you missed the chance with ark, look for another coin that is at the beginning stages and that you think is worth holding for years.

I bought in the beginning, just not 60k ark + my question is will 60k ark will be worth 1 million in the future
Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:50:22 AM

I bought in the beginning, just not 60k ark + my question is will 60k ark will be worth 1 million in the future

will you stop asking this question...  You've asked it about 6 times in this thread. How are any of us supposed to know the answer? If any of us thought it would make us millionaires we'd all invest in it. You can't predict the future.
Vilrex (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:27:22 AM

will you stop asking this question...  You've asked it about 6 times in this thread. How are any of us supposed to know the answer? If any of us thought it would make us millionaires we'd all invest in it. You can't predict the future.

I'm leaving this here for history so when ark is worth 100$+ people can come back to this thread and see what people where thinking about Ark in 2017  just as the Monero thread
alex_mercer

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:08:27 AM
Merited by ironm@n (2)

You're asking more than 5x return for a very volatile, unproven asset. And that's a huge amount of money. Why not stay with something with more solid fundamentals, like Bitcoin?

And remember... In a few years we may have Lightning Network, MimbleWimble and more features that can make Bitcoin a very good investment.
Vilrex (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:15:28 AM

You're asking more than 5x return for a very volatile, unproven asset. And that's a huge amount of money. Why not stay with something with more solid fundamentals, like Bitcoin?

And remember... In a few years we may have Lightning Network, MimbleWimble and more features that can make Bitcoin a very good investment.

Bitcoin doesn't make you more Bitcoin.
alex_mercer

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:31:48 AM

Well, it depends of the kind of risk you're willing to take. 60k arks, ATM, it's a lot of Bitcoin. If that's not enough for you, you can do a lot of risky things... Gambling can also make you more Bitcoin, whether it is worth the risk or not, it's up to you to decide.
sinx91

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:41:10 AM

i think smart bridges and bridging blockchains is the future, so if i buy 60k arks at 0.80 cents each now do you think i can become a millionaire by 2019? share me what you think!

https://ark.io

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
good job if you still hold it. price is 3.6$ now. Cheesy Good profit for only 3 month
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:16:06 AM

i think smart bridges and bridging blockchains is the future, so if i buy 60k arks at 0.80 cents each now do you think i can become a millionaire by 2019? share me what you think!

good job if you still hold it. price is 3.6$ now. Cheesy Good profit for only 3 month
sell now for 3x profit or hold till 2019 so he can quit his job ?  Roll Eyes
Vilrex (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:21:03 AM

sell now for 3x profit or hold till 2019 so he can quit his job ?  Roll Eyes

went all in at 20 cents... people in 2020 will come back to this post and kick themselves for not buying just like the 60k monero post
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:03:37 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 05:00:57 AM by Omega Weapon

Well, Ark is holding on its own despite the crash in the market but even then you will need the price to go a little bit more than 4 times its current price, now if you are planning holding long term then that is a possibility since the market of crypto could go up a lot in the next 10 years but if you want to obtain that profit in this year then I guess that is not going to be possible.
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:40:54 AM

It's a hard call to make but i can say chances of being a millionaire isn't that low in your case but i would wait a little bit too see where the market values get stabilized and then make my move. Because you could regret buying ark expensive if markets keep going down like this.

stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:41:37 AM

Only if you had bought them 6months ago
Zogrd

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:50:03 AM

The hype of today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Vilrex (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:10:57 PM

Only if you had bought them 6months ago

bought at 20 cents, making 3.2 ARK a day
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:47:01 PM

Exactly. As much as some people frown on trading altcoins it can be profitable if you know what your doing, and Bitcoins just sitting in a wallet won’t do you any good (yes they’ll increase in value compared to Fiat, but that still won’t help you accumulate more Bitcoin).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
bouldou

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:33:50 PM

Stop asking us to tell you the future... How do you want us to predict what a price will be in 2 years ??

I we could be SURE that the price would reach high levels, we would buy it

Best thing to do is : hold your coin, pray for the price to rise, keep informed, and sell when you think you've done a good benefit

good luck

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
joshuajones02

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:41:50 AM

you can trade USDT and bitcoin and make more bitcoin...

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: