Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █【ANN】【DAPP】█ 🌟🌟🌟 BLOCKLANCER 🌟🌟🌟 ██ JOIN GIG ECONOMY BOOM  (Read 136360 times)
Blocklancer (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

Unfortunately ICO is still 19 days later, and it's past hard fork on august 1st, is there pre-ico before july 29th? I want to put my money to ethereum and then this project.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in this project. We are sorry, but we are not having a pre-ICO. We also think that not having a pre-ICO is a good thing for the investors. Selling tokens for dump prices can have enormous negative side-effects. For example one negative side effect of pre-ICOs is how early investors often sell at ICO prices once a token hits an exchange. In doing so, they still make an enormous profit and cripple the token’s price in the process. And there are also often transparency problems involved in pre-ICOs. So, we decided to not have a pre-ICO, because in the long term this is the best - for our token and for the investors. 

Regarding your concerns: Unfortunately, we are not able to give you an investment strategy around 1st August, but we hope that you will stay convinced of our project and maybe invest to make it even better. We have the conviction that Blocklancer solves real-world problems and this is what makes projects successful in the end.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:36:38 AM

Unfortunately ICO is still 19 days later, and it's past hard fork on august 1st, is there pre-ico before july 29th? I want to put my money to ethereum and then this project.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in this project. We are sorry, but we are not having a pre-ICO. We also think that not having a pre-ICO is a good thing for the investors. Selling tokens for dump prices can have enormous negative side-effects. For example one negative side effect of pre-ICOs is how early investors often sell at ICO prices once a token hits an exchange. In doing so, they still make an enormous profit and cripple the token’s price in the process. And there are also often transparency problems involved in pre-ICOs. So, we decided to not have a pre-ICO, because in the long term this is the best - for our token and for the investors. 

Regarding your concerns: Unfortunately, we are not able to give you an investment strategy around 1st August, but we hope that you will stay convinced of our project and maybe invest to make it even better. We have the conviction that Blocklancer solves real-world problems and this is what makes projects successful in the end.

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

Very well said! This is a good idea. Lots of potential in this project.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:59:41 AM

Hi,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

best answer from dev adn i like it, the more confident that this project will be a good project going in future
goodluck team  Wink
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:13:35 PM

Thanks for not making pre-ico for this token.
I just submitted my bounty application, hopefully I'm not too late to get more staking.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2072
Merit: 571

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:45:51 PM

Hi,

Too many ICO got hacked, so make sure you have tight security for your site Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:03:37 PM

registered and currently participating in bounty. hope this will go well.
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

registered and currently participating in bounty. hope this will go well.
Hi,
Thanks for joining our ICO it's great to see so many people joining our project.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:38:19 PM

The project is incredibly very, its token really much, hopefully it runs smoothly
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:51:39 PM

Article written anoint bounty campaign.
Ukrainian language Smiley
https://medium.com/@iLatios/bounty-campaign-454200ca18a8?source=linkShare-560762ca5f04-1500301171

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

Hi,
Thanks for posting the link it's great to see our project in so many different languages.

Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

locbtc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:45:50 PM

1362sig
----
CoinDash had been hacked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.0
Hope it will be a big lession learn for all ICOs after that
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

1362sig
----
CoinDash had been hacked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.0
Hope it will be a big lession learn for all ICOs after that
Hi,
Thanks for the info. That's terrible! Does anyone knows more specifics about the coindash hack. I can't find much confirmed info about it. Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
The Blocklancer Team

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:18:55 PM

Hi,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

What a remarkable statement, here I always feel confident that this project will be successful, which makes me believe in this project include: Developers are transparent to the participants, platforms are always updated for calculation of stakes at least 48 hours etc.
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:35:55 PM

Hi,

Kind regards
The Blocklancer Team

What a remarkable statement, here I always feel confident that this project will be successful, which makes me believe in this project include: Developers are transparent to the participants, platforms are always updated for calculation of stakes at least 48 hours etc.

Thank you very much
We work hard in order for our supporters to be able to trust us and for our project to be of high quality
Seeing so many of you acknowledge our hard work is an indescribably nice feeling

Thank you to everyone

Best Regards
Your Blocklancer Team

yogizam07

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

my code : 1270sig

Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:55:25 PM

Good luck ... just a period of 2 weeks bounty participants has reached 1500 participants, I think that's a pretty good achievement.

And one more let's talk about our chat at PM.
winnerhor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:28:17 PM

My code : 1252sig

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Blocklancer (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:21:27 PM

We released a new Blog article on Medium.
"A small history of humankind’s job systems: from self-sufficiency to full autonomy"
Join the Discussion - Post here your opinion

Regards,
The Blocklancer Team

Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

Hello!My code 315sig.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: