Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Email Confirmation from Bitmain  (Read 634 times)
sailing9 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

I bought some Antminer L3+'s a couple hours ago from Bitmain but I still have not received email confirmation. The order shows as paid on their website, but I haven't received an email. What should I do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:11:44 PM

there are some fake websites out there masquerading as bitmain to try and fool people into sending them coins..

there are also viruses that change bitcoin addresses in your copy/paste clipboard to a similar looking address that a hacker specifies.

i'm sure you're fine though its like gmt+8 in china so like early early morning right now (in case human verification is done before sending out confirmation email)

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
temur777

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:49:12 PM

I bought yesterday tonight, but seens that unpaid, today I am calling to bitmain but noone is no replying Sad whats happens...
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:42:30 PM

Never had serious problem with Bitmain : they are probably too busy ?

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

Doesn't seem like much of an issue. contact support to make sure everything's fine. their email server might have been offline.
buggy166

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:57:23 PM

I bought some Antminer L3+'s a couple hours ago from Bitmain but I still have not received email confirmation. The order shows as paid on their website, but I haven't received an email. What should I do?

lol a couple of hours. There's people with orders whose confirmation came after 2-4 weeks.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:19:23 AM

Make sure that you check spam, they are automated emails from them, you can request it over and over and eventually it will come.  Make sure that you click the link in the last email that you received.  i have literally had to request the email and then go to sleep sometimes with some of these sites. It is ridiculous and the based on the fact that the site owner and operator has no coding and no experience running a website or server. 
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

Make sure that you check spam, they are automated emails from them, you can request it over and over and eventually it will come.  Make sure that you click the link in the last email that you received.  i have literally had to request the email and then go to sleep sometimes with some of these sites. It is ridiculous and the based on the fact that the site owner and operator has no coding and no experience running a website or server. 

they just paid for a script or paid to have someone do the site and now that person is gone. These sites know Just a way to scam people.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: