Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DENT Bounty Program  (Read 45234 times)
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

How do you add DENT token in myetherwallet website? I have back read several pages and still no information where and how to add it. Can someone help me?
You do not need to add manually DENT token in myetherwallet website. The DENT coin is now automatically show in your myetherwallet.

I see it now inside my MEW but do not see any payment. Does that mean I need to release my DENT tokens from TVE for me to see an amount in MEW? I only joined the social media bounties. Can someone please clarify this so it will not be confusing to me.

Anyone who can answer my question? Anyone who participated in the social media bounties in TVE? Did you receive any tokens OUTSIDE of TVE? I will do my best not to be seenzoned here. We are talking bounties here.

i did the twitter social media bounty and only received DENT on TVE which they are still stuck there with 0 clue how to move them lol
nobody here will answer your questions , at least youre not alone haha

i have this problem too, like this "You will be able to withdraw your Dent tokens when the campaign will be over, more info : https://www.dentcoin.com"

This is a common problem ......

Most bounties talk about this in Slack (me too), but anybody didn't get answer

I have already DENT tokens in MyEtherWallet, but i didn't try to remove them.. I want keep them until DENT will hit bigger exchange.
Is that what you are talking about mean that i can't move them from my wallet?
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:59:49 PM

I have already DENT tokens in MyEtherWallet, but i didn't try to remove them.. I want keep them until DENT will hit bigger exchange.

nope, you cant move the token in your wallet. they'll talking about the dent token they'll earn on TVE. because until now the token there is non-withdrawable or not payed yet.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
BitcoinLoan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

nope, you cant move the token in your wallet. they'll talking about the dent token they'll earn on TVE. because until now the token there is non-withdrawable or not payed yet.

Sorry.. I'm a bit confused by the structure of your message  Roll Eyes So from MyEtherWallet i can remove DENT tokens or not?

I understand that from TVE for sure it is impossible.
Deymos

Activity: 980
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:08:30 PM

well i see that all of the bounty hunter are active here and also those who are just holding this token, this token has a big potential in increasing it's value Smiley the price is now is increasing Smiley
At the moment. The price is falling rapidly

BitcoinLoan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:19:03 PM

well i see that all of the bounty hunter are active here and also those who are just holding this token, this token has a big potential in increasing it's value Smiley the price is now is increasing Smiley

On Hit exchange everything is fine.. Price is all the time on same level and people are buying from big wall on 0.000003 ETH
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

On Hit exchange everything is fine.. Price is all the time on same level and people are buying from big wall on 0.000003 ETH
Yeah, although in past days some panic seller has dumped the price of DENT to 0.000001 ETH but they can't make DENT stand still the price. I think DENT will be increasing up as Bitquence in last week soon Grin.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
BitcoinLoan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:25:32 PM

Update in announcement thread:

Hello DENT friends,

as you might have noticed, we have been a bit quieter in social media in the last 2 weeks.

We have now concentrated our activities from ICO mode to business execution mode, negotiating mobile operator deals and getting the mobile app on it’s way for Q4 launch.

There will be some good news coming later this week or early next week. We will update you guys as new progress happens.

Your DENT Wireless Team

Now price should go up  Cool
Deymos

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

Hello DENT friends,

as you might have noticed, we have been a bit quieter in social media in the last 2 weeks.

We have now concentrated our activities from ICO mode to business execution mode, negotiating mobile operator deals and getting the mobile app on it’s way for Q4 launch.

There will be some good news coming later this week or early next week. We will update you guys as new progress happens.

Your DENT Wireless Team

If all this is true. But look forward to good news!

alaijablai

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

Very good project I will join in twitter and facebook bounty this project. thanks so muc dev.

kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

Very good project I will join in twitter and facebook bounty this project. thanks so muc dev.
Dude, it has already ended, how will you join a finished campaign?
Please read the topic first.
Deymos

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

And you take a good look-the price was heavily tapped compared to 2 days earlier

BitcoinLoan

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:22:58 PM

And you take a good look-the price was heavily tapped compared to 2 days earlier

Is not so bad.. I was expecting dump from bounty hunters. Additionally Bitcoin price run up like crazy, so red color on exchange is normal reaction.
Now everything should normalize and in few days we will see progress Smiley No worries..  Cheesy
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:30:18 AM

Hello DENT friends,

Your DENT Wireless Team

Unless the coin is on exchanges?
BitcoinLoan

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:57:32 AM

Hello DENT friends,

Your DENT Wireless Team

Unless the coin is on exchanges?

The shortest way to check that is https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/dent/#markets

It looks like DENT price stuck between two walls:  buy - 0.000002 ETH and sell 0.000003 ETH
Anyway we expect good news in this week, so i think that shortly roof will be broken Wink
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:13:38 AM

So everything ends except no one dared to tell us what about the DENT we earned at TVE? When can we use them on exchanges? When can we truly receive our bounties? In behalf of those  who did the social media bounties, we will we receive our bounties at MEW?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:04:12 PM

i got only 3k tokens on tve, its kind a too small amount to worry, how much do you have there? anyway, its about tve to open transcations for cashout, cause dent network already working fine

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

i got only 3k tokens on tve, its kind a too small amount to worry, how much do you have there? anyway, its about tve to open transcations for cashout, cause dent network already working fine
Dent doesn't have a custom network, it works on Ethereum blockchain.
Also aren't you bored for those shitty low income of social media? It really doesn't worth...
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:06:31 PM

I think you can forgot this amount, lol 3k tokens with them really not enough the fees on network Ethereum Cheesy

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:14:29 AM

after three years maybe it will have a value if dent coin will be listed on bigger exhange like poloniex or bittrex maybe your 3k coin will potentially grow its value. dont lose hope

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Deymos

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:27:08 AM

after three years maybe it will have a value if dent coin will be listed on bigger exhange like poloniex or bittrex maybe your 3k coin will potentially grow its value. dont lose hope
Of course I would like to see a dent on poloiii bitrikse.kto heard about this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: