Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mincoin - The Future of Alt Currencies?  (Read 1436 times)
TaxingBitcoins

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 06:27:03 AM

I really like the elegant coding in this one, can anyone explain to me why a coin like CNC is more popular than MNC?
pandora5a

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:27:47 AM

Seems kinda neat
FiatKiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 12:57:11 PM

I really like the elegant coding in this one, can anyone explain to me why a coin like CNC is more popular than MNC?

Theory is that the Chinese people (who are huge miners!) will support a coin named after their country. Plus 88 coins a block is nice. Difficulty is not too huge yet, but getting there.

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
Ricko

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 01:02:31 PM

I actually bought some CNC as a gamble last night since it seems to be holding price. Other views on CNC?
Smipp

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:14:20 PM

bitcoin and litecoin are the only coins that will survive longterm.

Litecoin will die in couple of years. Its trash.
Xanthe

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:33:48 PM

Theory is that the Chinese people (who are huge miners!) will support a coin named after their country. Plus 88 coins a block is nice. Difficulty is not too huge yet, but getting there.

The block reward of 88 coins is no coincidence. 8 is considered a lucky number by the Chinese Cheesy
Interestingly, the block reward will eventually be halved to 44 and 4 is considered unlucky!
doom309

Activity: 170
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:55:18 PM

anyone who has traded the fiat world's forex market will see the enormous potential of all altcoins, if altcoins are truly going to revolutionise the way the world uses money, then it follows that there will be billions of people using them/wanting them, and there are only going to be 21 million btc, and ltc is, im not sure, 80 million ??

not only will they be scarce but so expensive for people to get into, its obvious the other altcoins will be snapped up and become the equivalent of the present-day's USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, EUR etc ...

which means, from a trading point of view, a HUGE market for pairs trading is going to come

think of these alt currencies as "nations" and you will see the potential, i reckon we should be buying in to all of them, there might one day be hundreds 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: