Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mincoin rises 50% today while feathercoin and chinacoin crash  (Read 3529 times)
manface (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 01:58:25 AM

Mincoin rose 50% today in price compared to the other altcoins.

http://www.mcxnow.com/exchange/MNC

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=2-days&resolution=hour&pair=mnc-btc&market=mcxnow

Because there is only 2880 mincoins mined a day the pressure on the price to increase is much greater than even Bitcoin which produces 3600 coins per day or litecoin which produces 28800 per day.
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:21:18 AM

Check List of Alt-coins sticky by xorxor before doing anything. I almost invested in this, but then I read that some guy admitted that he had over 5% of all coins, so no thanks
manface (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:26:29 AM

Check List of Alt-coins sticky by xorxor before doing anything. I almost invested in this, but then I read that some guy admitted that he had over 5% of all coins, so no thanks

Early miners mined easier coins than later miners? You don't say. lol. According to the charts over 1.2 million mincoins have been traded which is more than the whole currency. All the early miners have dumped already and price is rising. Unlike the other coins the inflation is so low on mincoin that price can go nowhere else but up over time.
jonptl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:31:56 AM

Early miners mined easier coins than later miners? You don't say. lol. According to the charts over 1.2 million mincoins have been traded which is more than the whole currency. All the early miners have dumped already and price is rising. Unlike the other coins the inflation is so low on mincoin that price can go nowhere else but up over time.

1.2mil coins traded means ALL miners have dumped already? Yer logic is flawed dude. What about multiple trades of the same coins? Its just volume dude, not the absolute number of coins.

Anyways, without any real world backing, the coin will fail. But its still too early say whether the developers are pushing for this.

LottoCoin - LOT - the coin that's a game! lottocoin.org

BTC :  1CAHym5P2utWXkZPNbKzGpbRHXKUNwsZmK
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:32:28 AM

Obviously, you did not read the sticky. Let me help you with that. "similar to BBQ, but very bad launch giving 10% of all coins to insiders."
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:47:15 AM

There's only 1 million in circulation so far and this coin has the lowest creation rate of any coin - this isn't something to be concerned about.
aysyr

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:08:31 AM

There's only 1 million in circulation so far and this coin has the lowest creation rate of any coin - this isn't something to be concerned about.

I think he means 5% of all coins that will ever be created :p

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
manface (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:09:39 AM

Obviously, you did not read the sticky. Let me help you with that. "similar to BBQ, but very bad launch giving 10% of all coins to insiders."

So because xorxor posted it it is true? Get out of here. He knows nothing about mincoin and added that because he was holding feathercoin at the time.
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:13:41 AM

So because xorxor posted it it is true? Get out of here. He knows nothing about mincoin and added that because he was holding feathercoin at the time.

Good luck with that story. That was there before FeatherCoin was even launched.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:19:16 AM

Ahhh I see - well it is still less coins than say the US owns in USD  Tongue
powdabam

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:34:37 AM

Ahhh I see - well it is still less coins than say the US owns in USD  Tongue

Horrible logic, I hope you were kidding.
manface (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:45:31 AM

Well it was another alt coin I cant remember what. Read xorxor posts at the time he has a vendetta against mincoin for some reason. If you believe what you read on the internet I have an island to sell you for $1000. Your proof that 10% of all the coins was mined by one person is a post by xorxor? Horrible logic.
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:52:53 AM

Well it was another alt coin I cant remember what. Read xorxor posts at the time he has a vendetta against mincoin for some reason. If you believe what you read on the internet I have an island to sell you for $1000. Your proof that 10% of all the coins was mined by one person is a post by xorxor? Horrible logic.

When did I say 10% of all coins mined by one person? Read correctly. I've read around the forums before and there is a post somewhere that a guy admits he was able to acquire 5% of all coins. Do you think I believe everything I read on the internet? I do my own snooping around too, unlike you.  You, are just another advertiser for this coin.
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:58:51 AM

I will not post in this thread anymore, I no longer want to give this thread free bumps.
GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:58:59 AM

I imagine the value will climb on all the low volume exchanges until it randomly appears on BTC-e and then the value will plummet within 24 hours.
mkmen

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 03:59:30 AM

*Only 10 million coins total will be generated
    *1 minute block targets for ultra fast transactions
    *To encourage early adoption block values for first 3 days are :- 500 MNC, 100 MNC, 50 MNC
    *After first 3 days block value will be 2 MNC per block until all coins mined which will take roughly 10 years
    *Retargets 2 times a day

I think that's all you need to know about mincoin Roll Eyes
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:00:17 AM

and with solidcoins merged into mincoins?

yeah, that's pretty much the lord of all premines getting integrated into the blockchain.

psybits
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:02:10 AM

Ahhh I see - well it is still less coins than say the US owns in USD  Tongue

Horrible logic, I hope you were kidding.

1 person owning 5% in a decentralised distributed system is far better than one entity owning the whole system - is it not? Apparently Satoshi himself holds 1.5 million Bitcoins.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:30:16 AM

Yes, mincoin. 0 diff at start, and traded on one specific location. OH HOW CAN I BUY ALL OF THEM!! *sigh*
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:31:14 AM

*Only 10 million coins total will be generated
    *1 minute block targets for ultra fast transactions
    *To encourage early adoption block values for first 3 days are :- 500 MNC, 100 MNC, 50 MNC
    *After first 3 days block value will be 2 MNC per block until all coins mined which will take roughly 10 years
    *Retargets 2 times a day

I think that's all you need to know about mincoin Roll Eyes

No shit. It's like the ultimate scamcoin. I don't think I could have designed it worse if I tried. Dev must have had a brain tumor setting the diff and bloc reward.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: