Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:08:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the link between Ethereum and bitcoin ? is it really a threat for bitcoin ?
ether - 7 (70%)
bitcoin - 3 (30%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum  (Read 1576 times)
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:23:16 AM

i've been hearing a lot about something called Ethereum these days .
if you know any informations about Ethereum please comment it so i can know more about it .
and is it true that he threatens the existance of bitcoin ?

Ethereum is an altcoin which is one of the rivals of bitcoin. Compared to bitcoin, ethereum has a lower value. Just like bitcoin, it is used in different transactions in the internet. Also, it is used by application developers to pay transactions fees and services in ethereum network. So, ethereum is a cryptocurrency just like bitcoin but has a lower value but some miners work to earn this and not bitcoin.

mcman

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:34:02 AM

if you know any informations about Ethereum please comment it so i can know more about it .

Ethereum is an altcoin which is one of the rivals of bitcoin. Compared to bitcoin, ethereum has a lower value. Just like bitcoin, it is used in different transactions in the internet. Also, it is used by application developers to pay transactions fees and services in ethereum network. So, ethereum is a cryptocurrency just like bitcoin but has a lower value but some miners work to earn this and not bitcoin.

A lot of people compare the 2 but I don't think they are really direct competitors. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and ethereum is the king of smartcontracts, app based development and ICOs.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:41:57 AM

Ethereum is an alternative coin or an altcoin .. It is just another cryptocurrency , you can go to myetherwallet.com to if you need to store some of your ethreum . You can also convert this to bitcoin. 1 ether  is equals to .08 and this is the best rate i know .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: