Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2018, 10:29:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 86577 times)
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:25:10 AM

any news from the team to when will resume the ico of spectv? the last time we talked by the manager, he said around october.. did they changed it? or not at all?
maybe in December, it had changed several times, anyway, it doesnt matter much if the team are doing real work, people would rather a feasible project than just a concept to raise money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virasisog

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:07:30 AM

any news from the team to when will resume the ico of spectv? the last time we talked by the manager, he said around october.. did they changed it? or not at all?
maybe in December, it had changed several times, anyway, it doesnt matter much if the team are doing real work, people would rather a feasible project than just a concept to raise money
As far as i know they not changed it the resume of campaign will be on october 20 this year and the pre-sale and main ICO  is on december. Read previous informations in the thread for more clear answers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

On my gmail account I noticed an email from dylan@spectivvr.com 3 days ago titled "Spectiv Presale Registration - Action Required" with link to https://spectivvr-presale.herokuapp.com/ with my login and pass generated.
It says I have time to Thursday, August 31st at 11:59pm but I just registrated right now September 3rd. So will it work for me or not?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:23:11 AM

As far as i know they not changed it the resume of campaign will be on october 20 this year and the pre-sale and main ICO  is on december. Read previous informations in the thread for more clear answers.

Is everything for now put on pause so to say?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
virasisog

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

Yes, because they are planning to launch and ICO to secure that it will become successful with the partnership of some company of advisor towards cryptocurrency and in order to complete the timeline they extend the campaign and the ICO was move in November and December.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:59:17 AM

As far as i know they not changed it the resume of campaign will be on october 20 this year and the pre-sale and main ICO  is on december. Read previous informations in the thread for more clear answers.

Yes, because they are planning to launch and ICO to secure that it will become successful with the partnership of some company of advisor towards cryptocurrency and in order to complete the timeline they extend the campaign and the ICO was move in November and December.

So what about presale, is it ended, extended or paused?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 784

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

hope they dont delay it anymore, else investors will lose interest..
there are dozens of ICO coming every month

▄█▄
   ▄████
 ▄████▀
████▀
███
████▄
 ▀████▄
   ▀████
     ▀█▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

█████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄    █████             █████  ████████████████  █████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄
████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄  █████           █████   ████████████████  ████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄
█████████████████▌     ██████████████████  █████         █████                                 ▀▀████▌     █████▀▀    ▀▀█████
            ▀█████    ██████▀      ▀██████  █████       █████                                     ████    ████            ████
             ▐████▌  ▐█████          █████▌  █████     █████                                      ▐███▌  ▐███              ███▌
             ▐████▌  █████▌          ▐█████   █████   █████                                       ▐███▌  ███▌              ▐███
            ▄█████   █████            █████    █████ █████                                        ████   ███▌              ▐███
█████████████████▌   █████            █████     █████████                                      ▄▄████▌   ███                ███
████████████████▀    ██████████████████████      ███████          ████████████████  ████████████████▀    ██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████       █████           ████████████████  █████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████
█████                ██████████████████████       █████           ███               ███       ███▌       ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███        ███▌      ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███         ███▌     ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███          ███▌    ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███           ███▌   ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███            ███▌  ███                ███

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Telegram
YouTube
Website
smoky

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:12:15 PM

good luck

innercore.network
sukoyomi

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

this project can be said to be very long, will this project be successful ,,? of course it depends on the spectiv team itself, i hope spectiv runs successfully

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
celot

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

Why have not you answered some important questions in this thread? maybe some people do not have time to join in slack, so the important question here also needs to be answered
SpectivVR

Activity: 336

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

I understand the concern from the community, but we have mentioned several times that we are working on this project as hard as ever. As for the public token sale, it is currently scheduled to launch on December 8th.

We did just run our pre-sale which was exclusive for the community, so it was only offered to Spectiv email subscribers. Our goal is to ensure that our supporters are able to contribute this project, and we guarantee that we will work towards getting everyone interested involved. We are very excited to make an official announcement on the results of our pre-sale later this week, so if you are not signed up for our email list, then make sure to sign up at Spectivvr.com.

Also, if you were not able to participate in the presale for any reason, you will be able to participate early in the public token sale. The way we are doing this is by offering priority access to the token sale for all Spectiv email subscribers. So again, make sure to sign up for the email list.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:41:07 PM

I want to ask about the first bounty campaign reward, how are you going to take care of them, I will like to join the campaign but the timeline is very long and require alot of commitment
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:40:41 PM

As far as i know they not changed it the resume of campaign will be on october 20 this year and the pre-sale and main ICO  is on december. Read previous informations in the thread for more clear answers.

So what about presale, is it ended, extended or paused?

At this point the presale is closed off to any new applications, so no one else will be able to enter it. I apologize if you were not able to be involved, but you will still be able to participate in the public token sale this coming December.

But today I could create/login account on spectivvr-presale.herokuapp.com with my login pass I have got in email previously from dylan@spectivvr.com
So can I use this account and generate ETH address or I shouldn't do that?
ashuawei

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:21:38 AM

ah, ok mates. atleast we have a certain date to wait now.. but the pre sale ang the token sale is two months gap? why so far?

`````````````███████████████
`````````█████████████████████
``````█████████████████████ ███
````███████████████████████████
``████████████████████████––█████
`████████████████████████████████
`██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
`█████████████████████████████
``███████████████████████████
```██████████████████████████
````████████████████████████
``````██████████████████████
```````███████████████████
`````````███████████████
BUBBLETONE
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
fiorilia

Activity: 448

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:44:14 AM

ah, ok mates. atleast we have a certain date to wait now.. but the pre sale ang the token sale is two months gap? why so far?
Although this project is going to start selling pre sale of tokens are still long. I hope it will be a great and promising projects. the preparation is done for so long, the team will work as best as possible from now on. Hopefully there's a lot of luck in this project. I'll be waiting when pa sales started

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
SuperSayin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:49:31 AM

I was a supporter of Spectiv early on, and I still am, but I'm a little worried about the delays. I believe in the project and the team, so I want to see this succeed, but 3 months is a long time in which anything can happen. Due to this I am very hesitant of Spectiv and I think I will be staying out of the token sale until I see some real development.
ashuawei

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

Although this project is going to start selling pre sale of tokens are still long. I hope it will be a great and promising projects. the preparation is done for so long, the team will work as best as possible from now on. Hopefully there's a lot of luck in this project. I'll be waiting when pa sales started

yes i think we should be expecting that they are now well prepared since the preparation is too long already.. we should expect that there will be no more delays to encounter when they launch the pre ico.

`````````````███████████████
`````````█████████████████████
``````█████████████████████ ███
````███████████████████████████
``████████████████████████––█████
`████████████████████████████████
`█████████████████████████████
``███████████████████████████
```██████████████████████████
````████████████████████████
``````██████████████████████
```````███████████████████
`````````███████████████
BUBBLETONE
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Fara Chan

Activity: 434

"AKROPOLIS"

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:08:34 AM

yes i think we should be expecting that they are now well prepared since the preparation is too long already.. we should expect that there will be no more delays to encounter when they launch the pre ico.

long waiting period to re-start ico. hopefully this will be the last delay
hoping the developers have prepared the right strategy to open the ico later, so more investors will join

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

rouhaud

Activity: 892
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

long waiting period to re-start ico. hopefully this will be the last delay
hoping the developers have prepared the right strategy to open the ico later, so more investors will join

I hope so, re schedule of the ICO can have both outcomes. so i hope they have done it for the best.
icobounty

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Bounty Programme Information and Data

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:03:04 PM

"More to come" in partners got me real interested Smiley Very promising project, will follow it closely.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.