Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 08:11:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY (OLD THREAD)  (Read 81502 times)
Freezingel

Activity: 210

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

Dev, I have a doubt! And if things are not favorable on August 1, could this situation affect your project? I think this issue is independent, but I'd like to hear from you! Because if nothing happens, your ICO will be finalized in hours! Wink

I wish that this was so for all will be very good Cheesy
The cap is valued in usd so the bitcoin situation won't affect the project much. They will have the fund to use for the development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cactushrt

Activity: 420

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:49:15 PM

this is a good program, i am interested in VR industry, but it seems i know it a little late, i will join the bounty if possible and participate in ico certainly
You did not join the bounty, but you can join ico. This project is so good.
Its not too late to join in signature campaign, its better to invest on ico at the same support them also by promoting

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Adykingcity

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:55:27 PM

this is a good program, i am interested in VR industry, but it seems i know it a little late, i will join the bounty if possible and participate in ico certainly
Its not too late to join in signature campaign, its better to invest on ico at the same support them also by promoting
As long as ico has not started yet, chances of joining are still open, unless they limit the limits of joining participants, but they do not limit this
shenjing85

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:02:44 PM

Of course it is not too late since the ICO will start on 14th August, and the signature campaign will be end no early than that day.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

enigmatical

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:22:25 PM

This project would make alot of success for bringing virtual reality entertainment mainstream incorporating blockchain technology is awesome

ClaraLuV

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:57:48 PM

This project would make alot of success for bringing virtual reality entertainment mainstream incorporating blockchain technology is awesome
If it in fact a good project because virtual reality is the future ,we need good projects like these to have more contents and i am sure it will make changes in  the virtual reality market,i am sure it will fulfill the target in record time like the rest of the successful campaigns.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
SpectivVR

Activity: 224

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 12:05:11 AM

Just want to update to make sure you all know that we are working on a lot behind the scenes - Further development, potential partnerships, marketing, legal organization, and more! We are excited about Spectiv and look forward to having you test our initial platform.

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Do you have an estimated time for initial platform launch to test?

We will be able to answering this shortly, we are meeting with our recently hired platform developer tomorrow. We hope to have a version of the platform that users can experience within 30 days. This will likely be more of an interactive demo, and not the full alpha.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 196

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:16:15 AM

Just want to update to make sure you all know that we are working on a lot behind the scenes - Further development, potential partnerships, marketing, legal organization, and more! We are excited about Spectiv and look forward to having you test our initial platform.

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Do you have an estimated time for initial platform launch to test?

We will be able to answering this shortly, we are meeting with our recently hired platform developer tomorrow. We hope to have a version of the platform that users can experience within 30 days. This will likely be more of an interactive demo, and not the full alpha.
Good answers adds our info about developers.
We are always curious about spective development and getting closer to spective ico able to prove their hard work.Good luck dev.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Hafas Rama

Activity: 182

: PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:07:01 AM

Good answers adds our info about developers.
We are always curious about spective development and getting closer to spective ico able to prove their hard work.Good luck dev.
Thank you infonya dev.
Hopefully the platform goes well and ico spectiv can run successfully ..

dealung

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:35:12 AM

Yes, you are right, I love your team and I see they are very experienced in their respective fields. The special Jasmine Nguyen was pleasing to the eye and did not get tired of seeing it  Wink Cheesy

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Karodozo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:59:59 AM

This is very interesting! Even though it's not the main version, it shows that the great work is already being done, that those who invest will not be investing in wind and empty words, congratulations for this initiative, dev!
studio1one

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:11:30 AM

If your team can pull this off before the ICO start than trust me your ICO is going to be a massive success.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

If your team can pull this off before the ICO start than trust me your ICO is going to be a massive success.

It's good that the team in charge of the project seems very good at communicating with the community which can prevent any potential FUD once ICO ends.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Ajpa94

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:58:59 AM

I've been away for a few days and yet the team is still active and bringing news, this greatly values the project, with a strong and active community, success is a matter of time! We look forward to Day 1, but nothing will get in the way!

Joshapat

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:13:08 AM

1. The VR industry is projected to grow from $1B in 2016 to $30B+ by 2020

2. Physical VR technologies (headsets, cameras, etc.) will develop and scale rapidly

3. Creating and viewing VR content will become commercially adopted on a large scale

4. Emerging VR platforms and services are positioned to achieve major engagement

This is a great project, the market share for industry is very big and I sure this project will easy to success> Great job dev.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
SpectivVR

Activity: 224

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

I've been away for a few days and yet the team is still active and bringing news, this greatly values the project, with a strong and active community, success is a matter of time! We look forward to Day 1, but nothing will get in the way!

Thanks for the support and stay tuned for the announcements we will have coming next week!

Dvd1989

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

1. The VR industry is projected to grow from $1B in 2016 to $30B+ by 2020

2. Physical VR technologies (headsets, cameras, etc.) will develop and scale rapidly

3. Creating and viewing VR content will become commercially adopted on a large scale

4. Emerging VR platforms and services are positioned to achieve major engagement

This is a great project, the market share for industry is very big and I sure this project will easy to success> Great job dev.

Imagine watching a football game through the eyes of a player. The possibilities are endless; GO Spectiv!

Riskylisk

Activity: 266

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:36:51 AM

The ico starts after hardfork so its good chance cause nobody wants to move during these time. At 14th i think market will be stable and people free to invest on projects. I dont know project will reach hard ap but at least they will got half of it

▄█████▄
                ▄████████▀
            ▄████████▀      ▄███▄
        ▄████████▀      ▄███████▄
    ▄████████▀      ▄███▀▀▀▀████▄
  ████████▀      ▄███▀            ▀████
███████▀      ▄███▀      ▄▄▄      ▀████
█████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████      ▀███
████      ▄███▀      ▄█▀        ██      ███
███      ▄█  ▀      ▄████        ██      ███
███      ██        ████▀      ▄  █▀      ███
███      ██        ▄█▀      ▄███▀      ████
███▄      █████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████
████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███▀      ▄███████
  ████▄            ▄███▀      ▄████████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄███▀      ▄████████▀
        ▀███████▀      ▄████████▀
            ▀███▀      ▄████████▀
                        ▄████████▀
                        ▀█████▀

███████████             ███
                                       ███████████             ███
                                       ███             ▄▄▄▄    ███
                                       ███             █████▄  ███
███     ▄███  ███▄██████▄     ▄██████  ███                ███  ████████▄
███     ███▀  ████▀▀▀▀████   ███▀▀▀▀   █████████   ▄█████████  ███▀▀▀████
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███████▀   ████▀▀▀████  ███    ▀███
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███     ███
████▄▄▄████   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███    ▄███
▀██████████   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄   ███        ████▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄████
  ▀▀▀▀▀ ███   ███      ███    ▀██████  ███         ▀████████▀  ████████▀
       ▄███
      ████▀

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
alexcbobr

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

Yesterday I got acquainted with the project, very interesting and promising, I wish you success

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Match17

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

There are development processes and the assumption that in the near future with the help of VR we will be able to communicate at the level of thoughts.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.