Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BYTOM: An interoperational protocol for diversified byte assets  (Read 76902 times)
Bytom_official

Activity: 535
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

Asset Blockchainization on Bytom (V): “Cognitive Dimensions” of Migrating Asset Onchain
https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/asset-blockchainization-on-bytom-v-cognitive-dimensions-of-migrating-asset-onchain-1a4ebffb514f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bytom_official

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

Bytom Wochenbericht (13. Juli 2018)💯💯
Liebe Bytom Unterstützer, hier ist der neue Wochenbericht. Diese Woche haben wir viele Fortschritte in der Projektentwicklung und im Aufbau der Community realisieren können.
https://twitter.com/Bytom_Official/status/1019133110288461825
Bytom_official

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

🎉🎉#BytomGlobalAmbassadorRecruitment   You are welcome to join Bytom big family as ‘Bytom Global Ambassador’😊😊
$1,000,000 Reward💡💡Contact us soon!
https://twitter.com/Bytom_Official/status/1019509575555272704
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

BTYOM team's style of work has always been low-key and steady, has been quietly engaged in development work, BTM development prospects worth continuing to be optimistic.
ostanovite

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:18:24 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 03:06:11 PM by ostanovite

Hello! Today in discord in group I went in tab announcements and opened the most the latest. There was information that you need to send Ether and get back even more Ether. I believed it and sent it. But when too much time has passed that I began to ask questions to the admins of the group. Nobody answered me and deleted my messages from the branch. Also ignored me in private messages. After all this, I was banned. I sent only 1.07241488 Ether. For me it was all my savings and it is very important for me.I was deceived and I don't know what to do now. I ask the community to help me recover my funds. I'm left without everything. Help who how many can, my worded Ether: 0xac1ab10c7247b069eee1c8aa6df94d437955c2c7  
  I will provide screenshots to confirm my words. don't know how to post here directly photos. so I uploaded them to the exchange. don't be indifferent.
https://mega.nz/#F!H6AS2SyA

This Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bytom_Official/status/1019509575555272704
andreas911

Activity: 896
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

I want to send bytom from my desktop wallet to the exchange.

when i enter the receive address of the exchange in my desktop wallet, this error message always displayed:

errors occurred in one or more actions-<action index 1: unknown address type

I have try to send bytom to cryptopia and huobi. but everywhere the same error.
Bytom_official

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

I want to send bytom from my desktop wallet to the exchange.

when i enter the receive address of the exchange in my desktop wallet, this error message always displayed:

errors occurred in one or more actions-<action index 1: unknown address type

I have try to send bytom to cryptopia and huobi. but everywhere the same error.

As its Bytom mainnet asset now ,so you can only transfer to the address that starts with bm:)
Bytom_official

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

Bytom Technical Articles Campaign

We are very glad to announce that Bytom technical article campaign begins!
Are you familiar with Bytom technical Characteristics?As a Public chain,Bytom has been focusing on the development and innovation of the underlying technology, attracting the participation of many technical engineers and they has contributed many technical documents to Bytom.

DOCUMENT RANGE
1.Articles based on Bytom technology.

2.You can analyze and interpret a module of Bytom source code;

3.You can do an introduction to the technology;

4.You create a best practice document based on Bytom.

5.You provide some technical solutions and Suggestions for Bytom.

6.other technical articles for Bytom

Requirement
1.Around Bytom technology with great content and points

2.original

3.The content of the article can be reproduced, published, modified by Bytom etc

Reward

Each effective contribution will be rewarded 256 BTM; (the validity of the article is subject to review by Bytom technical team);

Selected by Bytom community document will be rewarded 1024 BTM + Bytom complete set;

What‘s more?
Author who contributes most effective articles will be rewarded additional 5000 BTM;(at least 5 valid articles are required );

How to contribute
1.Title format:【Bytom Technology+Title+author+contact information】

Please send articles as documents (markdown is the best)to contact@bytom.io)

2.You can release your articles on GitHub and send links to contact@bytom.io

3.If you have any other question,contact us :)

Deadline:August 20th /2018,All reward will be sent within one week of the campaign.
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

sadk3005

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Hello! Can you lell, when cryptopia will work with bm1 addresses. In this moment we can trade with bm1 only in gate.io, am I right?
cjl1984

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

The technical ability of BTM coin project is very good. It is really worth investors' expectation. The project team needs to further strengthen its marketing work.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

Bytom Weekly Dev Report

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-weekly-dev-report-7fdfae626145

Peer-to-peer (p2p) :

- sync module code review and function test to test fast sync stability in complex network situations

- solved the problem that discover module node routing table contains contested and unresponse nodes

- completed the reconstruction and optimization of the upper layer sync logic of the network layer

Front end:

- contract: added error and success prompt of unlock page

- contract: fixed hashInput‘s display problem of the contract unlock page

- contract: the production environment at the front-end of the contract was built

-dashboard: modified the front-end error box to display the back-end error message

-dashboard: added the rescan wallet display box and progress bar

Smart contract:

1. Added the API interface compile to the equity contract

2. Completed the arrangement of equity contract relevant documents and made specific analysis of template contracts

- built corresponding action when unlock for different smart contract templates

- tested and passed part contract templates.

- optimized selection algorithm of UTXO when the wallet builds the transaction

Side chain:

- analyze the generate rules of main address(main chain address) on side chain and collate documents of transaction format on side chain

- unlocked the corresponding analysis document of token’s code on side chain according to the transaction on the main chain

Blockchain explorer:

- completed data statistics of the entire network, mining statistics of the entire network, and UTXO statistical API of the day

- writed new API document of blockchain explorer

- solved the online blockmeta problem of slow access and service failure

BTM pool:

- API implementation in mining account mode: stats, account, blocks, payments, miners, etc. of pool and account

- stability test: whether the fix and a/r rate monitoring of over time are normal under long running time, etc

- completed and tested the user center management of mining pool web background iteration , including user login registration, password modification, mobile phone verification code sending, user login device recording, and API documentation

- operation cost evaluation of the mining pool

Bytom virtual machine:

- completed the complete transaction script test of Bytom virtual machine nation encryption operator

Spark node:

- connection optimization of node detection database

Tensority:

- Makefile added simd compilation selector switch

Bytom source code and documentation in cloud, https://gitee.com/BytomBlockchain/bytom
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

Dear BTM Team,

Aiodex is the trading platform for innovative ideas and solution based on blockchain. Come and show us and everyone in the crypto world know the value and strength of your community at https://aiodex.com

Plz, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Aiodex Team

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Facebook: https://fb.me/aiodexofficial
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Bytom_official

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

Hi team.
I have tested all the points of your plan and all is truly very good!
thank  you for your support!
Bytom_official

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

Hello! Can you lell, when cryptopia will work with bm1 addresses. In this moment we can trade with bm1 only in gate.io, am I right?
cryptopia is in progress:)
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

I am looking for any reason why bytom worked with bitmain to time the mainnet launch and B3 except just a Multi Million dollar money grab to fund this project.
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

Bytom rose to prominence in the U.S. and global blockchain community after debuting its Tensority algorithm at an industry conference at M.I.T.

After the successful launch of the main network in April, nearly three months later, Bytom is about to usher in a new milestone: smart contract release.

The release of smart contract also marks the establishment of its core, which will further promote the commercialization of the project. Bytom uses its own Equity language, which is a Turing complete and interpretive high-level language. It is convenient to operate the assets on Bytom and flexibly integrate into various asset business scenarios.
Equity language:https://github.com/Clarenous/equity-abc/blob/master/docs/equity-abc.md?from=timeline&isappinstalled=0

Bytom released seven contract templates at the same time as the contract language. In addition to three basic transaction templates, there are four templates with strong business meaning that provide a lot of imagination space.

Coin-coin trading contract

According to this contract,users can trading multi-assets on Bytom without centralized institutions.Users can lock part asset by contract .This part of asset can only be unlocked when others deposit a specified number of assets.

Trusted third party custodian contract

According to thiscontract,users can transfer specified asset to third party account and then third party decides whether it should be transferred to specified account ot return to former account.The trusted third party custodian contract eliminates the possibility of third party account cheating.

Mortgage contract

Through this contract, the borrower with borrowed asset and the lender with mortgage assets will be sent to the same contract, the lender will acquire the assets of the borrower, and if the lender fails to return the assets of the borrower at somewhich block height, the borrower will automatically acquire the mortgage assets of the lender.

Call option contract

through this contract,asset issuer could sell a asset in specific price and so does purchasers.when it’s over a specified block height,left assets will return to issuers.

The release of smart contract and contract template means that Bytom has entered a new stage. The rapid development of Dapp through smart contract will greatly accelerate Bytom ecological progress and vision implementation.

Bytom_official

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

BytomGlobalAmbassadorRecruitment   

1. Project Introduction
In order to broaden the overseas channels of bytom, realize the muti-platform development plan and expand the global influence of bytom, Bytom Station Manager/ Global Ambassador Recruitment Project is launched.

2. Recruiting cities:
Domestic:
Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen (other domestic cities can also be applied)

Overseas:
North America: New York (US East), San Francisco (US West), Toronto (Canada East)

Europe: Berlin, London (Western Europe)

3. Recruitment position: station manager of bytom (part time)
4. Recruitment requirements:
Understand the basics of blockchain
Believe in the potential of blockchain technology
Understand bytom and believe the values ​​of the bytom team
Priority is given to the person who have invested BTM
Priority is given to the person who have regional blockchain communities and media resources.
5. Basic requirements for duties:
Conference Participation:
· Participate in at least two blockchain-related conferences per month as a key performance indicator (KPI)

· Report the information of the meeting to bytom team at least 2 days before conference and participate in the conference after the permission ofbytom team. Otherwise, it is considered invalid and has nothing to do with the bytom official.

· After each meeting, station manger needs to write a report of more than 200 words

· Actively connect different resources for bytom

· Expanding influence and visibility of bytom over the world

Community Management:
· Actively cooperate with bytom team to manage local communities (online, offline)

· Responsible for local telegram, WeChat group maintenance and invitation

6. Bonus mission:
· After communicating and negotiating with bytom team, actively connect local resources and organize offline event activities (activity expenses can be reimbursed)

· Each successful organization of a meetup, according to the scale and form of the event, etc., bytom team will reward station manager certain amount of BTM as a bonus

7. Other :
1. Salary is paid monthly in the form of BTM

2. The first month is the probation period. If the KPI is not completed within the first month, the trial period will not be passed, and the manager will be dismissed.

3. After the first month, if the KPI for that month is not completed within that month, only part of the salary will be paid according your contribution.

4. If the company’s KPI has not been completed for 2 consecutive months, the manager will be dismissed

The final interpretation of the project is owned by bytom team.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Okex:
Trade to win BTM - Top 1,000 users by net buying volume get a share of 100,000 BTM, campaign runs until Aug 3, JOIN NOW!
https://www.okex.com/activity/staticPage#activeNum=184
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

Bytom smart contract version "equity" officially released!

https://github.com/Bytom/bytom/releases

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: