Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much monthly btc airdrop would you like for 200,000 KSS staking rewards monthly?
$1
$3
$5
$2
$4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KSS] Krosscoin : Lets make good happen [Waves and Ethereum Blockchain]  (Read 34549 times)
Krosscoin (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:50:16 AM

https://themerkle.com/krosscoin-a-cross-platform-app-monetization-platform/
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:39:52 PM

Krosscoin is verified and listed on etherscan.io . Coinmarketcap is next!
xone123

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:47:32 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 05:12:10 PM by xone123

Hello,
I am really very disappointed with Krosscoin - I invested into Krosscoin tokens on Waves blockchain in July and lost almost all the money. Now Krosscoin are starting to develop absolutely new project under the same Krosscoin name by launching this ICO on another blockchain (it is absolutely different project idea than previously was). Now they are offering to swap me tokens to ETH blockchain, but swap offer is that the tokens are deflated around 100 times, i.e. if I invested 100 EUR in July, now my investment is worth only 1 EUR (very rough estimate here).

I think it is totally scam ICO, I don’t recommend to invest your money to this ICO and don’t trust this team. Saying from my own personal experience on investment to Krosscoin token in July, 2017.

And 1 more thing: please don't trust the articles written on https://themerkle.com. The finding is the following: they wrote new article about Krosscoin ICO (check:  https://themerkle.com/krosscoin-a-cross-platform-app-monetization-platform/ ), but deleted from their website articles history the previous Crosscoin article wrote in July, where was introduced Crosscoin with absolutely different business idea “Krosscoin – The First Church and Charity Centric….” (the link is here, you can google it out , but the fact is that the article is deleted from this path: https://themerkle.com/krosscoin-cryptocurrency/ ).  Theyare doing everything for the money (my personal opinion)...
I've googled out the copy of this article on other sites still available, you can check: https://www.euvolution.com/futurist-transhuman-news-blog/cryptocurrency-2/krosscoin-the-first-church-and-charity-centric-cryptocurrency-the-merkle.php
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:34:02 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 09:24:50 PM by Krosscoin

Hello,
I am really very disappointed with Krosscoin - I invested into Krosscoin tokens on Waves blockchain in July and lost almost all the money. Now Krosscoin are starting to develop absolutely new project under the same Krosscoin name by launching this ICO on another blockchain (it is absolutely different project idea than previously was). Now they are offering to swap me tokens to ETH blockchain, but swap offer is that the tokens are deflated around 100 times, i.e. if I invested 100 EUR in July, now my investment is worth only 1 EUR (very rough estimate here).

I think it is totally scam ICO, I don’t recommend to invest your money to this ICO and don’t trust this team. Saying from my own personal experience on investment to Krosscoin token in July, 2017.

And 1 more thing: please don't trust the articles written on https://themerkle.com. The finding is the following: they wrote new article about Krosscoin ICO (check:  https://themerkle.com/krosscoin-a-cross-platform-app-monetization-platform/ ), but deleted from their website articles history the previous Crosscoin article wrote in July, where was introduced Crosscoin with absolutely different business idea “Krosscoin – The First Church and Charity Centric….” (the link is here, you can google it out , but the fact is that the article is deleted from this path: https://themerkle.com/krosscoin-cryptocurrency/ ).  Theyare doing everything for the money (my personal opinion)...
I've googled out the copy of this article on other sites still available, you can check: https://www.euvolution.com/futurist-transhuman-news-blog/cryptocurrency-2/krosscoin-the-first-church-and-charity-centric-cryptocurrency-the-merkle.php
You missed the swap deadline for 10 kss-waves to 1 kss-eth while many others did not miss it. We dont have the responsibility of watching over your own investments. We also have the right to more clearly define the value proposition for krosscoin. I'm sure if you did not miss you wont be here ranting. We have also announced that the kss-waves will be used for a discount program for acquiring other project tokens cheaper than they are traded. Its just the founders buying a coin much early and creating a market with kss-waves with that coin at a rate effectively cheaper than what that coin is traded on the exchange for. So your kss-waves will eventually be useful and profitable as demand will increase to enjoy the discount trades. On the otherhand, to finally get done with complainers like you, send to support@krosscoin.io the pics or transactions of you actually purchasing krosscoin on waves dex. Not airdrops but actual purchase. Whatever the dollar amount you spent, you will be credited in KSS-ETH, as long as you have returned the kss-waves you said you bought. It's your choice.
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

Krosscoinites! within a year or two we will also provide data and internet services in developing countries..it will be charged in KSS. ''Let's make good happen''
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:39:07 PM

Krosscoin has been accepted to be listed on HitBTC exchange, the 4th highest volume crypto exchange in the world! out of 158 total. This demonstrates an endorsement of our project uniqueness. #KSS
zold

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

The smart contract KSS-ETH token has been created and has already been distributed to those who purchased the presale and sent confirmation to our email..the only person who bought and hasnt sent confirmation yet has been notified to do so. For our swap recipients/participants, their KSS will be distributed to them after the first round ICO in february 2018. This is fair to everyone and sets a fair market price for all investors. The swap amount from non investors is only about 100,000 KSS-ETH compared to the 100 million total supply or 40 million ITO supply. Even swap kss by investors will be given after first round ICO. You will need to add KSS as a custom token in your MEW(myetherwallet) account or Metamask account. To do so , click on ''Add Custon Token'' found on your mew  address, enter 0xf94e44d8ea46ccd8451d7e15264c6c4a78d3e10f in the address field, enter KSS for Token Symbol field, and enter 18 for Decimals field. Click Save and KSS will be listed among your tokens including the quantity you have.

KSS is traded on etherdelta exchange for now only
https://etherdelta.com/#0xf94e44d8ea46ccd8451d7e15264c6c4a78d3e10f-ETH

Presale is still on..
''Let's make good happen''

long time,,,
february 2018
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:52:39 AM

Kss-waves will be decomissioned totally. All kss-waves holders will swap with a new coin to be announced tomorrow. This coin will be used to acquire promising projects token as a discount as we will buy the promising coin in bulk and make a market with our new coin after the promising coin goes on the exchanges. So ill invest in a project early and sell cheaper than exchange price to our new coin holders. Kss-waves will swap with this new coin at 1:1. Deadline is Dec 1st so no excuses. Coin will have own facebook page and own logo and will not be associated with Krosscoin. Cheers.
KSS_investor

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:28:12 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 05:45:09 PM by KSS_investor

I am very disappointed KrossCoin team and still doubting whether they are talking seriously, or it is a scam 'project'. Support via email support@krosscoin.io is very suspicious and rough. By answering my emails they never signs who replied, i.e. I asked few times to write a name who I am talking to, but they have not done this. Also the answers were very rough when I tried to ask question about business development (about mobile apps status, etc). The answer was as follows:
‘you dont deserve any direct response from me. go to the website and get ur info, watch and check our communication channels for more info. bye’

Please be cautions with this project and team (this advice is just from my recent experience with them).
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

Wincoin is a waves token used to acquire waves dex tokens at a discount, which can then be flipped on the waves dex for profits. It is used to promote tokens, as well as share early investments profits from waves tokens. It is a non-ico coin and has a max supply of 150,000,000. KSS-WAVES will swap at 1:1 with Wincoin. if you swapped for kss-eth at 1000:1 and you changed your mind to swap with wincoin, email us or continue email correspondence and send your waves address, you will be sent wincoin within 24 hours. Right now, wincoin is traded at the waves dex and you can acquire riptobux, a waves token at up to 50% discount and flip on the waves dex for profits. This is what wincoin does. Wincoin is a separate project and is not associated with Krosscoin. For now, email at support@krosscoin.io to change your swaps for wincoin and get the over 200,000 RBX (Wincoin/RBX) at up to 50% discount for instant flipping. Deadline for swaps is Dec 1, after which kss-waves will be totally abandoned. Cheers.
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:52:50 PM

I am very disappointed KrossCoin team and still doubting whether they are talking seriously, or it is a scam 'project'. Support via email support@krosscoin.io is very suspicious and rough. By answering my emails they never signs who replied, i.e. I asked few times to write a name who I am talking to, but they have not done this. Also the answers were very rough when I tried to ask question about business development (about mobile apps status, etc). The answer was as follows:
‘you dont deserve any direct response from me. go to the website and get ur info, watch and check our communication channels for more info. bye’

Please be cautions with this project and team (this advice is just from my recent experience with them).

Hi KSSites this fellow is the same xone123 who posted earlier..he obviously is not an investor and is tryng to force his desired swap rate at us. Hecan post in as many names as possible if he wishes. We have told him several times, at least 6 times to send the purchase proofs , pics or screenshots of actually purchasing kss-waves so we can match it with kss-eth but he doesnt have none. he obviously has only airdrops and missed the swap deadline while several did not miss. We communicated in all communication channels multiple times a day and he still missed it. Please move on or recover your waves spent as we have offered..if you spent any.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:55:28 PM

can we throw away the Krosscoin in the wavesbrieftasche now because they are nothing more worth?
i had a few of the airdrop and wanted this hodl   Grin
what do you mean here? I should now the Krossis  dispose of the waves wallet . I do not want to collect any garbage  Wink
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:58:55 PM

you can swap with wincoin..still send ur kss-waves to the waves address mentioned on our first page for the token swap announcement, and you will be sent kss-eth at 1000:1 on feb 2018 or wincoin at 1:1 within 24 hrs
KSS_investor

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:07:11 PM

Hi KSSites this fellow is the same xone123 who posted earlier..he obviously is not an investor and is tryng to force his desired swap rate at us. Hecan post in as many names as possible if he wishes. We have told him several times, at least 6 times to send the purchase proofs , pics or screenshots of actually purchasing kss-waves so we can match it with kss-eth but he doesnt have none. he obviously has only airdrops and missed the swap deadline while several did not miss. We communicated in all communication channels multiple times a day and he still missed it. Please move on or recover your waves spent as we have offered..if you spent any.

I am investor, I invested my money in July, I've just sent you an email with print screen of buy transactions. Please don't mislead people!!!!!

KSS_investor
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:08:59 PM

i will check the email, why didnt you send it after all these while of asking. Remember, we need the prices they were bought at.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:22:32 PM

@krosscoin_team

Krosscoin another ICO fraud?  Embarrassed

1. No real and proper facilitators on krosscoin.io

2. no market plan whitepaper.

3.  accusation & admission of theft on reddit for what is supposed to be a church/charity org? -forgiven

4. No evidence of technical or marketing experience

5. Admission of lack of proper funding and self-financing on reddit, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975416.0
which very much begs the question, if you fail to invest even for putting up a simple website, how much of your OWN RAISED CAPITAL have you truly invested in this project? Which also brings us back to 1. above

So, why launch an ICO?

I have spent the last two days researching your coin and so-called 'dev team'. What you have done CAN BE done by anyone with a WAVES WALLET not one with proper expertise, and though that was exactly the point by WAVES devs to make it easier for business giants like Microsoft and APPLE marketing teams, it was not their intention to be used like this. All you have are empty words and promises, nothing factual. Please do not abuse the Waves Platform. I say again to you, please do not abuse the Waves Platform.

So if you've sold coins, as a 'self-named' church/charity org, i suggest you do the right thing and buy them back. It is meant for serious devs, not scammers who take advantage of overly eager 16-yr olds.

Undecided

You've been warned.
NB. WAVES wallet will soon come up with a SIGNATURE tag or something when so much money is involved.

Is there an answer today. is already a few days old the post ?
is the project on the wave platform failed?
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:58:47 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 08:13:49 PM by Krosscoin

check our website dear waves community member. we are happy to have left the waves community. we are on ethereum and doing great.

It's no news that waves community on slack is the most negative in the whole blockchain world. They label any project from unfamiliar people as scam despite the fact that we are among the few blockchain companies with a beta product about to be released on play store. We prefer the advanced and enlightened etehreum blockchain and its pride of projects community changing the world for the better. KSS is very proud to be verified and listed on etherdelta, etherscan and accepted on HitBTC exchange, and soon bittrex.

Our team consists of talented developers from Russia, amazing helpers from india, and around the world ,  a GE cyber security director ,  a Project manager with several years experience coordinating with governments in teh EU and Middle East as our active advisors. We are also proud to have our COO, who is the youngest hedged fund manager in the world and a financial and political influencers with weekly podcast viewers in the  tens of thousands daily.

Pipdroid pearl is being prepared to be released on Play store for free, as we establish market presence of this wonderful patent pending application, only oone f its kind. Pipdroid Petal however will be integrated with KSS in the coming weeks. We will also release Ribbon as well integrated with KSS and we are receiving funding for Pipdroid Optima.

The project scope can be read on our white paper found on our website. If any one still calls us a scam, they are from the deprived waves community and obviously need help.

We are entering phase 2 of our marketing, even as we prepare to be listed on coimarketcap. This project will be among the top 10 in the world because we are here to make good happen. Period.
Krosscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:09:20 PM

this is our slack invite link, it never expires:  https://join.slack.com/t/krosscoin/shared_invite/MjQwODcxOTI5ODQ2LTE1MDUyMzc4MTctMzVlMjM2OTQyZQ
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

I have some krosscoin on my waves wallet, i should consider them lost and value 0?
Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

Any news about the token swap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: