Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum Token Creation Service - Create your own ERC20 Ethereum Token  (Read 24651 times)
MrBodean

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:26:06 PM

1.  What happens if minereum goes,out of business, what happens to our created tokens

2. What happens if you enter a token symbol that is already is use, does it fail?

Thanks guys

1. Nothing happens, created tokens are independent from Minereum.

2. No

Ok so how can we check if the symbol is already taken?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptos9

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:13:09 AM

To check if a token symbol is taken already, go to etherscan.io/tokens and make a search, you should be able to see if any are in use.

In regards to verification, I've emailed etherscan with the contract address, my website, social accounts, 28x28 icon and contact email. They've uploaded all the links and my token is now searchable. However, it still says (*Unverified)  Is anyone else having this problem?
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

Hey Everyone,

Token Creation Service is pretty cool. I do have a few questions:

1. I know the instructions say the setup parameters can only be made once, but I'm still curious if the ticker symbol can be changed down the road? Antshares completely rebranded to Neo so it must be possible to have the ability to change the ticker symbol only down the road no?

2. Also are we limited in any way as far as coin features and customization? Where can I access and edit my coin's source code from to make changes, add features, etc?

3. Are our tokens essentially Ethereum Clones, or Minereum clones? Can we choose a Pos or Pow setup for our coins?

4. Anyone have any general guides on where to go from here as far as coin development, creating custom wallets etc?

Best

Darkethminer

1. Not possible, it can only be set once.

2. Ethereum Smart Contracts are immutable, means the deployed contracts cannot be changed. To change the code you need to deploy a new Smart Contract (and then you can set a new ticker code and other settings)

3. The tokens are ERC20 or ERC23 Ethereum Smart Contracts, they are completely independent from Minereum

4. Myetherwallet.com already offers a easy to use Ethereum Token wallet, but there are also others out there

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
magalhanze

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:49:37 PM

Just a feedback: i made my 1st minereum token by transfering 10.23 MNE to the contract address.

Everything went fine and the token is live, but it is flagged as an ERC20 token while it should be ERC23.

This is not a complain, erc20 will work for what i want. This is just to let you know.

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:03:57 PM

Just a feedback: i made my 1st minereum token by transfering 10.23 MNE to the contract address.

Everything went fine and the token is live, but it is flagged as an ERC20 token while it should be ERC23.

This is not a complain, erc20 will work for what i want. This is just to let you know.

Thats a problem on etherscan.io, they seem to identify all contracts with the Transfer function as ERC20 (which is not the case, ERC23 also has this function...)

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
TobiBier123

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

I made a Minerium ERC23 Token.  Now I like to request my token on yobit (https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/).

What is the:
Ticker
Algo
Number of blocks
Min commission
Block time
Dev language
Type
secp256k1 ver
Source link (Git)

magalhanze

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

Thats a problem on etherscan.io, they seem to identify all contracts with the Transfer function as ERC20 (which is not the case, ERC23 also has this function...)

ah, nice. Got confused on which interface to use
DejwidK

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:25:22 PM

Seriously I think you should need more than 10 Minereum for token creation. So everyone can create a token and many will be only useless coins with stupid names..
loli974

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

Seriously I think you should need more than 10 Minereum for token creation. So everyone can create a token and many will be only useless coins with stupid names..

I think the same thing, 10 MNE only for create a token it's not enought.

But the project well done. it's a great news. 284 contract deployed
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:14:42 PM

I think this is a useless occupation. It's all very well, but who needs tokens that are not traded on the exchange?
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:17:53 AM

10 MNE @ 3.50 = $30ish to create your own token, not too bad

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:12:06 AM

Important: Do not create ERC23 tokens unless you know what you are doing (for example if you want to make tests with this standard).

Major wallets like myetherwallet still don't support tokens that are fully ERC23.

ERC20 is the accepted standard everywhere and can be used in most major wallets without problems.

If you already have ERC23 tokens we recommend you to contact major wallet providers to start supporting tokens that are fully ERC23.

ninjagod

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:18:37 PM

Please help.
I cant create token contract on myetherwallet - it's forcing me to use an existing contract address. PLEASE HELP ME!

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:19:42 PM

Please help.
I cant create token contract on myetherwallet - it's forcing me to use an existing contract address. PLEASE HELP ME!

What do you mean by "forcing me to use an existing contract address"?

BTCLT

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:13:43 AM

Hello minereum,

1) Lets say I created 1000 ERC23 tokens. Let's say my ICO have buy backs. How to lower my token supply? How to burn 200 tokens as example so supply gets lower?

2) Which exchanges support ERC23 tokens?

Thanks in advance.
faxxer

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:05:28 PM

Any tutorial on Crowdsale of token generated by Minereum? or it just the same with Ethereum contract Crowdsale contract?
h_jacob

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:33:12 AM

HI everyone,

i need help pls concerning the creation of a token with minereum.
i did all and everything is working fine, except the number of token i have.
i have created a token with an initial amount of  1 000 000 000 tokens.
the token is created but with an amount of 0 tokens in myetherwallet.

can someone explain how to change that please.

thank you alot,
jacob
r3n3gad3

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

Cool service, thank you for the creation. However; I do have some questions:

Can I ensure that the coin cannot be mined?
I want to be able to make sure this coin cannot be mined, so PoW won't help. Am I able to choose the algo?

Can I enable a taxation scheme on this coin
I would like to enable taxation to ensure that the persons holding my coin do not just keep it in their pocket and/or save it. I do not want this to prevent the same issues we are currently facing with fiat currency. The issue is that 1% of the world population holds 99% of the wealth. I want my coin to be sort off equally spread, this does not mean you cannot save it but if you do and are above a certain threshold then I would like the person to pay a 1% community fee over his/her savings.

Also I would like to enable a luxery tax for any spending above 1000 coins to pay also 1% community fee

Can I programm a unique wallet that removes the current cryptocurrency issues?
Currently anyone can create an unlimited amount of wallet addresses. This will mostly be done by criminals to help them to loundry their money or to prevent paying the tax scheme above (any transactions above 1000 coins, split it over different addresses so that no community fee is paid, yes even 1% is to much). So I would like to be the only one who can supply the wallet software which requires users to register on my website and to receive an 'license key' to enable the wallet accros multiple devices. To prevent users creating multiple wallets I already have counter measures in place.

Transaction fees
I noted that this service uses the ETH blockchain, this means it requires users to pay with ETH to send coins to another wallet? Or can the transaction fee be paid with the coin currency?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:35:36 PM

HI everyone,

i need help pls concerning the creation of a token with minereum.
i did all and everything is working fine, except the number of token i have.
i have created a token with an initial amount of  1 000 000 000 tokens.
the token is created but with an amount of 0 tokens in myetherwallet.

can someone explain how to change that please.

thank you alot,
jacob

Are you sure you followed all the steps as explained in the first page of this thread?

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:40:52 PM

Cool service, thank you for the creation. However; I do have some questions:

Can I ensure that the coin cannot be mined?
I want to be able to make sure this coin cannot be mined, so PoW won't help. Am I able to choose the algo?

Can I enable a taxation scheme on this coin
I would like to enable taxation to ensure that the persons holding my coin do not just keep it in their pocket and/or save it. I do not want this to prevent the same issues we are currently facing with fiat currency. The issue is that 1% of the world population holds 99% of the wealth. I want my coin to be sort off equally spread, this does not mean you cannot save it but if you do and are above a certain threshold then I would like the person to pay a 1% community fee over his/her savings.

Also I would like to enable a luxery tax for any spending above 1000 coins to pay also 1% community fee

Can I programm a unique wallet that removes the current cryptocurrency issues?
Currently anyone can create an unlimited amount of wallet addresses. This will mostly be done by criminals to help them to loundry their money or to prevent paying the tax scheme above (any transactions above 1000 coins, split it over different addresses so that no community fee is paid, yes even 1% is to much). So I would like to be the only one who can supply the wallet software which requires users to register on my website and to receive an 'license key' to enable the wallet accros multiple devices. To prevent users creating multiple wallets I already have counter measures in place.

Transaction fees
I noted that this service uses the ETH blockchain, this means it requires users to pay with ETH to send coins to another wallet? Or can the transaction fee be paid with the coin currency?

1. The tokens created by the service are ERC20 ethereum tokens without any mining mechanism, all the supply is created when you setup the token and attributed to your address

2. Not possible, that would require a new code

3. Not sure what you mean here

4. Yes, users have to pay ETH transaction fees

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: