Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum Token Creation Service - Create your own ERC20 Ethereum Token  (Read 24651 times)
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

Platform that will change the future of the world of blockchain. and I'm sure the project will be a success. happy to be joining this nice project
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adetos

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

i tried to create a token but could not see the contract address of my contract on the token creation page. This is address the MNE was sent from. I need help to be able to complete my token creation because i couldnt see my contract address
adetos

Activity: 317

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

How do I get the source code for ERC20 token created on the minereum platform?
HaidarX

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Hello
How can we change the owner address of our token so we can verify the information on etherscan ?
Etherscan asks to verify that you are the owner of the contract, while the owner address is Mineruem's apparently.

Thanks
BuckForbis

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

I sent the MNE to create my contract ERC23 over 12 hours ago and it's still in progress. What gives?
BuckForbis

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Okay it went through today. It just took a while. (Just posting so people know what happened)

But now, this is what etherscan says about the contract

Warning: The compiled contract might be susceptible to ZeroFunctionSelector (very low-severity), DelegateCallReturnValue (low-severity), ECRecoverMalformedInput (medium-severity), SkipEmptyStringLiteral (low-severity) Solidity compiler bugs.

Can you guys fix this? Or am I stuck with it like that? What went wrong?
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

Okay it went through today. It just took a while. (Just posting so people know what happened)

Warning: The compiled contract might be susceptible to ZeroFunctionSelector (very low-severity), DelegateCallReturnValue (low-severity), ECRecoverMalformedInput (medium-severity), SkipEmptyStringLiteral (low-severity) Solidity compiler bugs.

Those vulnerabilities are just general warnings from etherscan based on the compiler version, they do not affect ERC20 or ERC23 Tokens.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
AlphaBetMarketing

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

So good! Can't believe how easy you guys made this! Thank you so much!

Is there a video for ERC223 generation? Additionally - this is going to sound stupid, but is there a difference between ERC23 and ERC223?

Thanks!
andrew95
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

I sent 200 MNE to create a smart contract address for over 10 hours or so the status is still showing: Compilation Done, Sending for deployment.... why?
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Good project interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.
HaidarX

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

Those vulnerabilities are just general warnings from etherscan based on the compiler version, they do not affect ERC20 or ERC23 Tokens.

Hello... Can you please answer my legit question, Minereum?
I will post it again:
How can we change the owner address of our token so we can verify the information on etherscan ?
Etherscan asks to verify that you are the owner of the contract, while the owner address is Mineruem's apparently.

We are unable to verify our token on Etherscan, and this is a real issue which all users must consider before deciding to use this service.
It is a beautiful service but it this is a major disadvantage unless there is a solution to it.

Regards,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: